eFootball (All Platforms)

Guys my old pc died and i will buy a pc with Ryzen 5600G without external graphic card for browsing and casual gaming like League of Legends...
Can i run efootball 2023 with Ryzen 5600G and its internal graphic card?

But i dont care about online i want to play the mode League vs CPU...
Prolly not, just check them at youtube. I mean you can "play" it but experience lagging everywhere. Game performance is ass even at lowest setting possible.

Guys my old pc died and i will buy a pc with Ryzen 5600G without external graphic card for browsing and casual gaming like League of Legends...

Ill do the deed, if you only want to invest because of efootball, there are no offline modes, only the demo matches an occasionally new teams to play against in exhibition for a limited time. Its 99% online.

I wouldnt do that. You wont have fun with it.
I checked some Youtube Videos.

On Full HD and High Settings you get 15-25 FPS in Cutscenes and about 35 FPS on the Field. This is almost unplayable.
And even on 900p and low Settings you get 20-25 FPS in Cutscenes and about 50 FPS on the Field.

You can play it, but it will look and feel horrible.

For optimal experience, this game needs at least a GTX1070 (or whatever AMD equivalent card) or above (for 1080p) and probably a 2070(or whatever equivalent AMD GPU) and above for 1440p, with still some tweeks to help improve experience . Optimal meens guaranteed 60fps at least and no dips below 60fps during cutscenes. All integrated CPU graphics are inadequate to reasonably run it.
It is not well optimized to efficiently use hardware.

Btw... sorry for the off-topic but RX 5700 XT is an amazing GPU for the money now, it's compared with RTX 3060 and costs second hands almost 2 times less if you search.

Btw... sorry for the off-topic but RX 5700 XT is an amazing GPU for the money now, it's compared with RTX 3060 and costs second hands almost 2 times less if you search.
Wouldnt buy that one.
Just get a used 1080 TI 11GB for around 280$/€. Better Performance and more VRAM as the 5700 XT and the 2060 Super.
But if you care for DLSS then get the 2060 Super.

Konami should add DLSS and FSR to eFootball. This would change much.

FSR? If you mean AMD Fidelity Super Resolution?
eFootball is already use AMD Fidelity Super Resolution v1.0.
I doubt that.
That would mean you cant play in your native Resolution and you can only upscale from lower Resolution because there is no option to turn it off or on.
No Company would be that dumb and we would already noticed that in the Game.

Only thing i see in the DefaultEngine.ini is the Line "r.FidelityFX.FSR.SecondaryUpscale=1"
Thats another story.

Maybe im wrong, but as far as i know there is no real FSR available in the Game.

Definitely better than all previous versions since 1.1.2. But issue is trial match with limited options and team selections are becoming quite boring.
Thankfully I enjoy dream team but completely understand those who don’t, and I want to do a master league on this gameplay.

It’s pretty sad that it’s been so long since we had gameplay similar to 1.0-1.1.2 which was very enjoyable despite some issues. Konami killed some hype by sticking on the swarming no inertia 2.0 gameplay for so long.

If the talk of paid offline content coming soon is correct, I can see them bringing in paid offline International Cup at least in November. A sensible decision to coincide with the World Cup. Here's hoping anyway! Want to do some drunk England World Cup attempts with my mates.

If the talk of paid offline content coming soon is correct, I can see them bringing in paid offline International Cup at least in November. A sensible decision to coincide with the World Cup. Here's hoping anyway! Want to do some drunk England World Cup attempts with my mates.
That would make too much sense. And given it starts in less than a month, if something of the sort is coming, I'd imagine an announcement for it would have to be pretty soon.

If they had the license for the World Cup, then you'd expect them to announce it early and make a big deal if it. I imagine it would just be in the patch notes though on the day of release or maybe something mentioned on eFootball Twitter the day before. Hope they don't miss this opportunity as gameplay is weirdly feeling better again after last patch and had ai dribbling with the ball again.

Also, not sure when it changed, but good to now be able to hit a decent shot without the super shot modifier. Pinged one into he top corner from outside the area the other day just using the shoot button alone. No stupid floaty shot.

Is there a way to ensure super shots (what are they called again??) with R2 happen everytime? And with passes too?

It seems random whether pressing R2 actually makes it happen. So much so that until 2 days ago, I forgot the existed. And I mean forgot for the best part of a year...

Is there a way to ensure super shots (what are they called again??) with R2 happen everytime? And with passes too?

It seems random whether pressing R2 actually makes it happen. So much so that until 2 days ago, I forgot the existed. And I mean forgot for the best part of a year...
I've not actually had any problems activating it when I've wanted to. Maybe I'm incredibly skilled at pressing R2 and Square at same time, but I've never encountered any problems in the occasional times I use it. I thought it would be a bit random and inconsistent as you've said. I'm glad it doesn't result in guaranteed goals or pinpoint passes though and the delay triggering it means you have to find the space. Did a beautiful cross field pass with it that led to a goal. Tried it again and opposition intercepted it. I do miss modifier for floated high crosses though. I find crossing more limited now in terms of player input and game now just decides itself the kind of cross it puts in based on the receiving player it is going towards.

I played few more matches on fully updated game (last time I played some before current updates).
Its not a current gen game, lets be honest here. Its poor in almost all departments.

But

It has some basics. It has ok AI. It has ok inertia. It has ok physicality.
Unfortunately nowadays the bar is very, very low.

Fun fact - you can kinda play Master League now, coz when you go to Dream Team Online Division - you are playing against AI anyways.. played 3 matches and all of them were AI bots, coz nobody seems to play it.. :LOL:

Every time I heard the phrase stunning shot, it reminds of my teen years when I was discovered the captain tsubasa manga lol

The closer the camera zoom the more you can appreciate fluidity, motion and momentum. I used to always use dynamic cam 0, 10 now I started enjoying 10, 10 or Duel.

I've noticed that putting stadium on dry and long grass does bring more ball bobbling. Only tried it once but pretty sure I'm remembering correctly

Other thing that helps with ball physics is lower crowd volume so you can hear ball being kicked better.

Last edited:
The closer the camera zoom the more you can appreciate fluidity, motion and momentum. I used to always use dynamic cam 0, 10 now I started enjoying 10, 10 or Duel.

One thing I've also noticed is that konami have actually improved the stadium camera in subtle ways ie how it will adjust to shot trajectories, or lobbed passes. Also the general elevation and zoom angles far better match broadcast cameras.

(It's much better than equivalent fifa camera for instance, which just seems lazy and far too side-scrolling and doesnt really resemble a real broadcast.)

There are areas of this game where you think...somebody talented achieved this with virtually no budget. With player models (if not detail) the AI, the game shape. Even the lighting of some evening and night stadiums is the best I've seen on pes ie San Siro at night, Azteca with its brilliant vivid pitch colours, day and night. Then the more subtle Allianz Arena at night. The nou Camp too. Really good, lush green grass on the ps4 pro.

Then it's ruined by limited ball physics and virtually no teams.

It must be soul-destroying doing good work for such a wretched project and company.

Back
Top Bottom