eFootball (All Platforms)

he says interesting things! the team already has the new plans and guidelines drawn up and will be released soon says that Milan, as well as Inter will be exclusive. on the 25th they will announce new esports for Italy. mentions that from the November update many modes requested by the community arrive says that basically from November the "true efootball reaches everyone"

Attachments

• c85.jpg
    c85.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 36
he says interesting things! the team already has the new plans and guidelines drawn up and will be released soon says that Milan, as well as Inter will be exclusive. on the 25th they will announce new esports for Italy. mentions that from the November update many modes requested by the community arrive says that basically from November the "true efootball reaches everyone"

giphy.gif

I came back to eFootball for a few games (still avoiding online matches though). The AI is still not quite there for me. Although matches on Top Player (the ACL event) were somewhat engaging. The problem I have mainly now, we can do all these difficulty levels in events v the AI, but STILL not on trial match. Now they've added a lot more teams, I'd be willing to spend an hour or two playing some random matches, but the fact I'm forced into Superstar, or demolitioning Beginner difficulty, is still weird to me. I'm hoping this 'big update' in the coming weeks will give us an unlocked trial mode with all options/balls etc. (Even if we need to pay a small fee for the privilege)

I'm hoping this 'big update' in the coming weeks will give us an unlocked trial mode with all options/balls etc. (Even if we need to pay a small fee for the privilege)
Wow, how low we have fallen...
So you think unlocking difficulties and few teams to play in trial mode justify "small fee"? Without any actual content? Without any League to play?
You are ready to pay for pointless trial matches with few extra options?
God, I really hope they do that. I really hope they will start charging for ridiculous things like this.
Coz if that happens - €Football will be dead and we might finally get some proper company to take over.

So this big update is just an Italian esports tournament? If that's the case then.... wow lol. Efootball news is becoming more and more like wrestling news. Just rumors and hearsay from so called "big" accounts.:LMAO:

I'll wait a few more weeks to see how this news pans out, and if more news will come out regarding content, but I'll say it again, after months and months of nothing, there are still plenty of people within the pes/efootball community that are still content with this game, and will continue to do so next month, and the month after that, and so on.

It's gotten to a point where we are seeing some of them still infatuated with trial matches and boring AI and PVP events. It's sad, and I would like for them to be persuaded to think otherwise, but it is what it is.

So you think unlocking difficulties and few teams to play in trial mode justify "small fee"? Without any actual content? Without any League to play?
God, I really hope they do that. I really hope they will start charging for ridiculous things like this.
Coz if that happens - €Football will be dead and we might finally get some proper company to take over.

Let me tell you a story. In NBA 2K14, a new mode called the park was introduced. This mode was a virtual space with a finite number of basketball courts. There'd be multiple games going on at the same time just like at a real life park with real life courts. But because there were a limited number of courts it meant that, if all the courts were occupied, you, the player, would have to watch other players play the game and wait until a space on a court opened up. When it was first introduced, the feedback was swift and was brutal with some people, including prominent content creators, complaining of having to wait over an hour just to play one game. 2K replaced traditional matchmaking with this mode. But 2K didn't budge. In fact, they doubled down.

Over the years, they continued on with the park, adding to it, evolving it (from the park to the neighborhood to the city) and a you know what happened a few years later? People lamented some of the changes/additions and reminisced about the good ole days when the park was first introduced.

My point with all this is when you feed someone an idea, give them no other options and literally beat them over the head with it, no matter how bad or malicious or predatory, folks will eventually come around to it. They'll accept it as the new norm. Because humans are adaptable. And that ability to adapt is exactly what companies want to manipulate. Players, and consumers in general, can be easily conditioned. Especially the younger ones. It's why I told Chris, I can't blame the younger generation because a lot of them don't have any other point of reference; this is all they have known.

So that's where we are. Companies know they can lower standards but, if you're smart about it and market the hell out of it, you can convince a good amount of your player base that this new norm is just as good as the old one; that 5'9" is the new 6'. It also helps when the largest segment of the market is built on a similar model (shout out to mobile).

I find it truly amazing that this thread is still so busy.

This game is done and has been for over a year now. Konami aren’t going to attempt to appease the old audience of master league players. It’s a new football gaming scene now and Dream Team or whatever my club is now called will be their main focus before they pull the plug on the series completely in a few weeks/months/years time.

It’s a game being kept on life support when in reality everyone knows that it’s probably best to turn the lights off now and just get remember the good times.

It’s sad, it really is. But the decline of PES started long before eFootball 2022. It started with the abominations like PES 2015, 2016 etc. Sure, they were fun to play for 10 minutes in short spells but no game apart from maybe PES 2017 has ever reached the heights of the PS2 PES days.

Você não precisa acreditar em mim, apenas assista ao vídeo da entrevista com o CEO da Konami. Está em inglês inclusivo.
I had to translate your post to English to understand.
However, 10th or 17th of November is near, if they really introduced something new (namely new offline modes, exhibition, cup, league, unlocked settings, etc) you win he looses the bet. Untill then it's just he said she said type of thing. We'll see.

Obviously by "unlocked", I meant all the teams etc. included as well. Forgive me for forgetting that in this modern world of low IQ, I need to state EVERYTHING in perfectly legible text

Obviously by "unlocked", I meant all the teams etc. included as well. Forgive me for forgetting that in this modern world of low IQ, I need to state EVERYTHING in perfectly legible text
If that's what you've taken from him response then I think you've slightly missed the point he's making. Slightly. Low IQ? Bit much don't you think? Whatever you wanna call it, that being an offline exhibition match mode, is just semantics at the end of the day so the questioning of his or anyone else's intelligence is a bit of an overreaction imo.

If that's what you've taken from him response then I think you've slightly missed the point he's making. Slightly. Low IQ? Bit much don't you think? Whatever you wanna call it, that being an offline exhibition match mode, is just semantics at the end of the day so the questioning of his or anyone else's intelligence is a bit of an overreaction imo.
It's a free game. They'll charge for unlocking all the teams to use in trial mode. Fifa 14 did that for their mobile game (the last to have an exhibition mode in it). At the end of the day, as crap as it is, I can't blame Konami. Nobody bought 2019 in the grand scheme of things (no idea the data for 2020 & 2021, but I imagine the same). They can't keep making games for all the 5 people who buy it every year, whilst they watch EA in the same genre coining it in.

As for bit much, not really. The more I go through life, the more I see how thick most people in the world are. And a fair few come through this forum unfortunately. If someone genuinely thinks I was stating the idea of a small fee for some options and balls only, then I have no words for it

It's a free game. They'll charge for unlocking all the teams to use in trial mode. Fifa 14 did that for their mobile game (the last to have an exhibition mode in it). At the end of the day, as crap as it is, I can't blame Konami.

There are a lot of people who are not happy with Konami treating this franchise as a mobile game and, in my view, that's completely fair criticism. Live service titles need content to survive. It's been over a year and there's what 2 modes? in this game. That's poor even by mobile game standards. You mentioned all teams unlocked. He used the word few. Like I said, semantics. Konami will likely charge to unlock offline teams. I don't think that is ridiculous or out of the realm of possibilities. But I don't think it's good value for money because the game still lacks content in the form of other playable game modes. That's the point he's lamenting and the point that you've missed.

Having all the teams available is nice and all but that doesn't change the very finite options of how to play with said teams. No matter how many combinations of match ups you can make against the AI, you'll get bored in any exhibition mode. Play online and you'll see the same 4 teams because meta. So then you're left with dream team.

Nobody bought 2019 in the grand scheme of things (no idea the data for 2020 & 2021, but I imagine the same). They can't keep making games for all the 5 people who buy it every year, whilst they watch EA in the same genre coining it in.

They would if they made a better game with better marketing. They would if they made something that stood out from FIFA instead of just trying to replicate vanilla ultimate team. There's so much that can be done within that mode. So much that Konami hasn't done with that mode. If that's going to be your main focus (which we know it is), your main priority, your primary source of revenue, at least be creative with it. When it comes to vanilla UT style modes, FIFA wins by default because it already has the playerbase.

As for bit much, not really. The more I go through life, the more I see how thick most people in the world are. And a fair few come through this forum unfortunately. If someone genuinely thinks I was stating the idea of a small fee for some options and balls only, then I have no words for it

You've misinterpreted his argument imo.

Oh and for the record F2P games charge fees for small items like say a football and have done so for pretty much ever (shout out to TF2 hats). It actually isn't that out there to think that Konami could do the same with eFoot. They've gone all in on F2P, may as well maximize your revenue while you're doing it.

You say that, but I only ever play exhibition mode. All I need is that with all teams etc. & the edit mode. I'll happily pay £5-10 for that & that's all I need. Konami won't ever go to charging for individual items, as you're giving them much more intelligence than they have.

Some wont like the model Konami are going for, that's their right. I won't argue against that. And tbh, I can't be bothered wasting time arguing with you either. Far more important things to do, like have lunch and enjoy my free time before I head to work 👌🏻

Forgive me for forgetting that in this modern world of low IQ, I need to state EVERYTHING in perfectly legible text
The more I go through life, the more I see how thick most people in the world are. And a fair few come through this forum unfortunately.
tbh, I can't be bothered wasting time arguing with you either. Far more important things to do, like have lunch and enjoy my free time before I head to work 👌🏻
Enjoy all that extra free time you've got now that you're banned from this forum, you nasty piece of work.

(I'm leaving his posts around just so that if anyone complains about his ban, I can remind you all that he said he's got FAR more important things to do than talk to the likes of us, and we've done him a huge favour. We don't want to keep him from his important job at the Institute of Imagined Intelligence.)

Efootball has indirectly claimed another fallen soldier on here today I see. A very divisive game with much to answer for

I certainly appreciate the thread, nice to see conversations going on despite a lot of frustration.

I don’t agree with the idea this game is dying due to the fact it’s constantly in the topic 5 for most downloaded games on PlayStation every month. That doesn’t mean it’s doing well, but shows they’re not doing badly.

I pray the gameplay improves up to at least the standard of PES 2021, and they drop the modes we all want. I know many have left, but I’ll be around waiting as it’s my only hope when it comes to enjoying a new gen football game.

Oh, and making the game actually look like a PS5 game would be nice, menus included!

I certainly appreciate the thread, nice to see conversations going on despite a lot of frustration.

I don’t agree with the idea this game is dying due to the fact it’s constantly in the topic 5 for most downloaded games on PlayStation every month. That doesn’t mean it’s doing well, but shows they’re not doing badly.

I pray the gameplay improves up to at least the standard of PES 2021, and they drop the modes we all want. I know many have left, but I’ll be around waiting as it’s my only hope when it comes to enjoying a new gen football game.

Oh, and making the game actually look like a PS5 game would be nice, menus included!
"I don’t agree with the idea this game is dying due to the fact it’s constantly in the topic 5 for most downloaded games on PlayStation every month. That doesn’t mean it’s doing well, but shows they’re not doing badly"

where do you get that data from?

"I don’t agree with the idea this game is dying due to the fact it’s constantly in the topic 5 for most downloaded games on PlayStation every month. That doesn’t mean it’s doing well, but shows they’re not doing badly"

where do you get that data from?
I posted it a while back, but Sony release download charts every month on their official blog. For the last year it’s always in top 5, for a long time in top 3.

https://blog.playstation.com/2022/10/06/playstation-store-september-2022s-top-downloads/

If you scroll down past VR you’ll see the Free To Play charts, it came 4th in September for EU market.

Again, not saying this means it’s successful, but it’s constantly being downloaded meaning it definitely is reaching new people all the time.

I posted it a while back, but Sony release download charts every month on their official blog. For the last year it’s always in top 5, for a long time in top 3.

https://blog.playstation.com/2022/10/06/playstation-store-september-2022s-top-downloads/

If you scroll down past VR you’ll see the Free To Play charts, it came 4th in September for EU market.

Again, not saying this means it’s successful, but it’s constantly being downloaded meaning it definitely is reaching new people all the time.
I feel kinda sad looking at the chart's category where this game fall into

Madden 23 and Saints Row 5 are in that PS5 top 20 list and those games are really bad so...

I feel kinda sad looking at the chart's category where this game fall into

This is Coinami's ceiling, and they're fine with it. This company will probably put more of it's resources into Silent Hill remakes than they will with it's shitty F2P Efootball game.

Back
Top Bottom