eFootball (All Platforms)

Because it makes probably the servers a bit more light or it's downgraded so no glitches appears, so to avoid it perhaps the resolution or LOD is decreased online. Their servers are better but not EA/Microsoft level, far from it.

Otherwhise, i see the gameplays changes update, it's like they makes test to see what gameplay type fits to people
1st: 2 versions with more physics/balance/more sim then 2 versions a bit more offensive/reactive/less physical... And back to the 1st after 2 versions.

Probably they're testing what the "crowd" prefers during some month, before focusing on one type. FTM it seems that the "1st" type got more success and less complain. Let's hope it's true and it's a test for the future versions, about what an Efootball or recent PES who switched from Fifa
I don't really noticed a new "crowd" since last year.

And about mobile it's too crappy, nothing lookalike like @klashman69 showed + the "content" (1 pitch) : it's obvious than they made a downgrade from the standard PS4-Pro version than an upgrade from Mobile on what we got, to me it's clear as crystal when i saw both. I believe they supposed it would be easy and where too enjoyed with the UE4 switch so they through everything was possible lol.

PESMOBILE got also the exact similitude as Efootball from database to UI, but it was by far less crap. I think they focus now more on packs than on Mobile version as they literally killed it to make money, as the game is free they need found and i'm sure mobile, even if download bring them money, if far from the last years in terms of revenue.
People have certainly switched to Fifa Mobile or another game like DreamFootball (don't remember the name, the other succesfull mobile game) as it's unplayable too, not only graphically it's a fail. I tried it, it's WTF to play. Or you perhaps needs a 1000 euros phone.

Don't troll people .Its not starting up again in this thread :Y1
Mea culpa!

For what it's worth, I'm only poking fun at the idea (commonly stated in the past) that you have to play football games to "feel" the difference, that you can't e.g. watch gameplay and surmise things about it.

I don't know how different the latest eFootball update plays to previous releases. I haven't played it. But I also haven't watched any gameplay videos on it – and I do stand by the view that you would be able to tell if it played differently from watching it too.

But, granted, I didn't have to put that point the way I did.

Has anyone used the lobbies yet? From the people I know using it, it looks like a ball-ache now. Each room has an 8 digit code as well as a password, and you have to send both of those to the person you want to invite, rather than having an invite dialogue in the lobby itself. Is that really true? If it is, it feels like another thing more suited to mobiles (although – barely) than consoles or PC. Match lobbies previously were a bit of an arse, but not this level. Why regress on this? It's basic stuff.

This.

I play with a more traditional and zoomed in cam and just found it all rather okay going, to be honest. The more I play this the more retro feeling a game it is, and don't have a huge issue with that, especially seeing as I currently rather enjoy FIFA too if I want a more high-tech offering.

What I do like (and appreciate mileage will vary from person to person) is the urgency, and just overall aggressive and arsehole-y way in which the AI can play, though that is not to say that they never take their foot of the gas a bit in possession, as they do in my experience; nice ebb n' flow, really.

They properly get in about it and although the collision system needs work regards variety I actually rather like that bullying and combative sensation when in a tight situation.
The cpu play with urgency and aggresive when they on red att/def level. On blue its the exact opposite.
For example in this match, the cpu(brazil) starts with blue where they play very passive. We had 0 shot, 0 foul, 0 corner kick for both team in the first half.

I'm guessing that the att/def level of the cpu is random at the beginning of the match (on trial matches). This simple way of coding the cpu has been in pes since pes17 if i remember correctly.

While in this match the cpu (psg) started with red att/def level, they scored and switched to balanced.

Last edited:
Has anyone used the lobbies yet? From the people I know using it, it looks like a ball-ache now. Each room has an 8 digit code as well as a password, and you have to send both of those to the person you want to invite, rather than having an invite dialogue in the lobby itself. Is that really true? If it is, it feels like another thing more suited to mobiles (although – barely) than consoles or PC. Match lobbies previously were a bit of an arse, but not this level. Why regress on this? It's basic stuff.

We were always joking about this but since the release this game truly feels like it is updated by a single person.

We were always joking about this but since the release this game truly feels like it is updated by a single person.
When the game was released, they butchered Messi's face, made Ronaldo look like he was straining himself taking a hard giant shit on the pitch, and these guys were, and still are, the premiere cover athletes for the series. They were made into memes. It tells you everything you need to know about their dev team, or lack thereof.

People need to understanding something about F2P games. Many F2P games utilize grinding mechanisms in their games to force players into their monetization schemes. You can grind out for 6 months+ building a team, with half assed ball physics and dumb AI frustratingly costing you matches here or there, or spend money on coins buying legends and premium cards where players in those cards have 90+ stats in 2 or three of their play styles, and you build your perfect squad in a span of a week, making those growing pains less of a reoccurring thing. There are some F2P games that only monetize maps, costumes and other cosmetics, but the gameplay isn't affected. That's not the case here. If you want to compete against a squad full of Kahns, Romarios, Ronaldos (the fat one), Haalands, and Neymars, you need to pay up. Better well rounded players that are available in premium packs or POTW cards play better than their original counterparts. The stats in these cards are a lot higher than the original.

But here's the problem: even if you have a squad full of players with their stats all in the 100s, the game is still boring as fuck. The dream team league is so fucking bland that it doesn't matter how good you are because you're playing for nothing more than bragging rights.

Trial matches are a joke. AI events are not fulfilling. AI events are nothing more than exhibition matches for GP, that's it. Boring.

There isn't fuck all to do except buy POTW cards and play night matches over and over again with the same set of players you see all the time in the opposition. The last time I played this game, I played against 4 dream teams with Haaland or Neymar in their squad, along with the usual core of legends that we've all seen a bunch of times. You don't even need to rotate your players because there's no fatigue system. Squad depth is useless. It doesn't matter whether you have a big or small squad. If your player is out with a red card, he's out for one game. He can accumulate cards, and the worse that can happen to him is he's out for one game, just like in the pros... 🙄🤣. I don't even know why this game bothers to have substitutions when you can play a whole match without using subs. You can play bunch of consecutive matches over and over again with your first 11, and it doesn't have any affect on their health or stamina. You're lucky if you can pick up an injury because injuries barely exists in efootball.

So you can buy the best players in the world, show off your skills on youtube and twitter, but you lose out either way, and Coinami wins because the got your money and all you have is a dull game lol.

Last edited:
Can’t believe to say it but I played eFootball today and a FIFA 23 match, Fifa is just more fun gameplaywise
Efootball is shocking at this moment
I did not enjoy this years Fifa due to the bugs and performance issues. I refunded it, but if they can fix those things, I might come back to it when it's goes on sale.

Last edited:
I fail to see one reason, well other than they thought everyone would pile into dream team and make it FUT MKII & with that, Konami a load of cash, how the base of any form of offline mode isn't there?

We ain't thick, we know they wouldn't create Master League from scratch, so they must have the foundations of it in place - if they are even going to add it which I don't think they will - so why the cloak & dagger about offline modes?

People would respect them more if they came out and said 'No ML, no edit mode etc...' Yes, it would be a joke and piss people off but at least they'd have been transparent.

Imagine living your life like Konami have treated this game. Halfway though the week, my wife would open the fridge and go 'we ain't got any food' and I'd be like 'don't worry babe, the fridge will get an update tomorrow and you'll be blown away' yet she opens it the day after and all there is is some more milk. That's this game.

I fail to see one reason, well other than they thought everyone would pile into dream team and make it FUT MKII & with that, Konami a load of cash, how the base of any form of offline mode isn't there?

We ain't thick, we know they wouldn't create Master League from scratch, so they must have the foundations of it in place - if they are even going to add it which I don't think they will - so why the cloak & dagger about offline modes?

People would respect them more if they came out and said 'No ML, no edit mode etc...' Yes, it would be a joke and piss people off but at least they'd have been transparent.

Imagine living your life like Konami have treated this game. Halfway though the week, my wife would open the fridge and go 'we ain't got any food' and I'd be like 'don't worry babe, the fridge will get an update tomorrow and you'll be blown away' yet she opens it the day after and all there is is some more milk. That's this game.
They probably hope whoever is killing time with their dream team thing while waiting for offline will just stick with it the longer possible. I also think they lost any interest for the respect of their users quite a long time ago.

November update 2.2 will be November 10th! the famous big annual update! I have some information and would like to share it with you! we will have the addition of cup and league mode (will be paid). in addition we will have the addition of weather, rain, snow, night, day and stadiums coming to the game (probably the ones you already had in pes21) about graphical improvements, I don't think it will be significant, but some details should come back like rain effects, physics in the players' hair, etc....an optimization would be very welcome too, especially on the xbox series s in which today it's a hybrid between old and new generation! crossplay between consoles and pc must be activated (konami had already announced for the end of the year and I don't think it will be in December) for me the surprise would be 2vs 2 coop mode, there is no confirmation, but durandil found the la mode in the files in this 2.1 update! November the game starts to take shape, still below what we expect and deserve, but I think it's starting to please more fans online and offline

November update 2.2 will be November 10th! the famous big annual update! I have some information and would like to share it with you! we will have the addition of cup and league mode (will be paid). in addition we will have the addition of weather, rain, snow, night, day and stadiums coming to the game (probably the ones you already had in pes21) about graphical improvements, I don't think it will be significant, but some details should come back like rain effects, physics in the players' hair, etc....an optimization would be very welcome too, especially on the xbox series s in which today it's a hybrid between old and new generation! crossplay between consoles and pc must be activated (konami had already announced for the end of the year and I don't think it will be in December) for me the surprise would be 2vs 2 coop mode, there is no confirmation, but durandil found the la mode in the files in this 2.1 update! November the game starts to take shape, still below what we expect and deserve, but I think it's starting to please more fans online and offline
Where did they announce the addition of cup and league mode This Nov ?? Nothing about the details of the update I can find,,,

Last edited:
We've been hearing big updates since last Summer. I'll believe it when I see it. Until then, it's just noise. And if this is all true, Coinami would have no problem announcing it on their twitter feed, like right now. An official announcement would go along way in rebuilding the trust with those of us in the community. Not rumors or hearsay from big name accounts. They would have also mentioned all of this weeks ago during the Tokyo Game Show.

Last edited:
I'm also wondering why Konami makes a big fuss about version 2.2 since more than a month ago and spent only few days to mention about the more recent 2.1.0 before its release.

Probably the big november update will be just updated kits etc
I don’t have a lot of hope in adding cup and league mode next month

I'm also wondering why Konami makes a big fuss about version 2.2 since more than a month ago and spent only few days to mention about the more recent 2.1.0 before its release.

It would make sense that a 'full game' will be coming for 2.2.0 but the lack of information about it has be disgusting. They mentioning 'Asset Carry Over' would mean this 2.2.0 version will be the base plate for the next year until efootball 2024 hits with next seasons squads and content, removing retired and players no longer ingame etc.. I see no harm in mentioning this months beforehand to give us offline players some respect. Not this dream team only promotion 24/7

The gameplay is ready, the Dream Team is worse after the update but I don't care, Dream Team as a mode is simply boring anyway, the overpowered players just turn it into unrealistic fantasy ball.. The authentic matches are better after this update, if we get offline content then I should have my fix for this year.

Probably the big november update will be just updated kits etc
I don’t have a lot of hope in adding cup and league mode next month
Many kits (even National Teams) are already updated in current 2.1.0
I don't know but those Konami people are weird.
And there's some “Featured Content Coming Soon" thing as a separate coming soon item.

I've uninstalled, ill keep an eye on here for news when they add weather, more teams, all difficulties balls and time options are available

I have found many things in the Archives that are not ingame.
I confirm that things from PES 2021 would arrive in November (Due to the ease of importing textures)
But not New things within the PES Saga
It only remains to wait that there are 30 days left

If league mode comes it would be amazing! I’m really enjoying playing variations of trial match right now, but repetitive. Any ideas on price?

If league mode comes it would be amazing! I’m really enjoying playing variations of trial match right now, but repetitive. Any ideas on price?
If (and huge IF) they will release some vs CPU modes I'd much rather have unlocked difficulty, weather, balls, teams in exhibition rather than boring cup or league if you ask me. That or a full fledged ML. Especially for PC players.

If (and huge IF) they will release some vs CPU modes I'd much rather have unlocked difficulty, weather, balls, teams in exhibition rather than boring cup or league if you ask me. That or a full fledged ML. Especially for PC players.
I understand your point of view, but having an opportunity to play a competition against different teams of different strengths through a season would be refreshing. I already play Superstar against AI in trial match and whiles it enjoyable, playing one-off matches with no real end goal can become repetitive and a bit boring. I would certainly hope we have to pay any amount it would come with those editable options you mentioned as standard.

Just hope they don’t charge a ridiculous amount, or bundle it with coins to justify a higher price.

im unable to check it on my own right now (broken leg, gg) - can we play lobby 1v1 using regular teams or just dream team/myclub ones?

I'm completely past caring about wanting updates from them as to what is coming and really would rather they (finally!) under promise and over deliver for a change. They get so specific and post way in advance about small updates and too often deliver on only that, with all the build-up to an update being comment (rightfully) by those interested in the game about what isn't on the way.

Back
Top Bottom