eFootball (All Platforms)

It is the case at every stadium in eFootball. Summer/Night: first half is 6pm'ish then second half is dark.
Of course I knew it, but I meant this particular stadium. Not every pitch in this game looks better in the second half of the match.

First half:

Bez tytułu.jpg

Second half:

ttt.jpg

I mean, it's more colorful and has a noticeable effect on the perception of the graphics throughout the game.

Last edited:
Of course I knew it, but I meant this particular stadium. Not every pitch in this game looks better in the second half of the match.

First half:

View attachment 180476

Second half:

View attachment 180477

I mean, it's more colorful and has a noticeable effect on the perception of the graphics throughout the game.
Most of the stadium in efootball has yellowish pitch which i dislike. Can i get a more greenish pitch by adjusting the brightness and contrast sliders?

Most of the stadium in efootball has yellowish pitch which i dislike. Can i get a more greenish pitch by adjusting the brightness and contrast sliders?
I switched off game mode on my TV and used the THX setting instead. Think it is called movie maker mode in more modern TV's. What it does is dim the screen a touch along with lowering colour vibrancy. I found it helped enormously in getting rid of the overly bright pitches. I also set my contrast in game to 42 and brightness to 31.

EDIT: Should state it is a Panasonic 1080p plasma I have that is an old 3D model. Game mode on it tone maps colour and I think it just looks off (too bright and drops detail) wheras THX does the trick in displaying detail and colour better. That said, because this is a 3D plasma it has a silly refresh/response when it comes to game content, so me setting it THX I lose hardly any response, which isn't always the case with LCD and other panels.

Last edited:
Hi mate.
This parameter is called White Ballance or Color Temperature.
This is a post-processing segment, also used by konami in PES 19,20,21.
In most cases it has an average value 6500.
When you increase the value becomes warmer, when you decrease the value becomes colder respectively.

22.jpg

Hi mate.
This parameter is called White Ballance or Color Temperature.
This is a post-processing segment, also used by konami in PES 19,20,21.
In most cases it has an average value 6500.
When you increase the value becomes warmer, when you decrease the value becomes colder respectively.

So i need to reduce the brightness and contrast to reduce yellow pitch?

I switched off game mode on my TV and used the THX setting instead. Think it is called movie maker mode in more modern TV's. What it does is dim the screen a touch along with lowering colour vibrancy. I found it helped enormously in getting rid of the overly bright pitches. I also set my contrast in game to 42 and brightness to 31.

EDIT: Should state it is a Panasonic 1080p plasma I have that is an old 3D model. Game mode on it tone maps colour and I think it just looks off (too bright and drops detail) wheras THX does the trick in displaying detail and colour better. That said, because this is a 3D plasma it has a silly refresh/response when it comes to game content, so me setting it THX I lose hardly any response, which isn't always the case with LCD and other panels.
I am using a Dell monitor, the movie preset for this monitor is a bit too dim for my liking but it did help. But my display has turned to blueish tint

Edit: i have found my sweet spot by adjusting the hue, saturation and contrast in my monitor setting. I set to movie preset and bump up the contrast and brightness. But i'm not sure how it will show on my daily use or with other games with that setting

Last edited:
I think I read they will relicense Turkish league as well as new 2022-2023 team kits. At least they announced that when v2.0 was released. Plus the friendly lobby feature.
No use if we get stuck with the same 27 teams in trial mode though. They need to just release "the exhibition mode dlc". $10 and you can experience all the teams & all the kits, with a free update to include edit mode bundled in next month. They'd make at a minimum a good few thousand dollars right away

looking forward to reviews for 2.1.0 about the gamplay how it's worse than 2.0 even though almost nothing has changed since spring. 😁

Talking in general:

On every football games, as i play on a LG TV (one 1080p and one 4k) there's a option to put more green or red, it's on 50 vs 50.
My settings are 60/40 (green) for football games, and there's an option "carnation" for skins colors: depending the rendering i give some + or not.
I managed also for both Fifa or PES to get the HDR right, even if they aren't very optimised in comparison to others games.

There's always a way, toning down or up some images functions. Same as the calibration in game for the Brightness/Contrast isn't an exact science.
For example in God of War PS4 and Dark Souls, i leave more contrast to see all the detail or it's too dark.

Never have the same setting from game to game, For Souls or more bloody/fire it's 50/50. I first throught to never change those parameters Red/Green : but it's in fact pretty well made and not denaturing the whole image at all.

Now, i found for example "cold" better for every games even TV it's more natural to my eyes, but i remember one of two games were "Medium/Warm" giving a better rendering (i think it's Nioh and Darks Souls 3, while a game with the same overall graphisms got a better rendering them Sekiro is left to "cold")

There's no such thing as good settings for every games, it's perhaps annoying but i change and takes notes regarding the type of game. Depends the atmosphere, sometimes i want some a typical game looking more natural or more human, sometimes more shiny and colourful.

Edit: back to EFootball, a 2.0 to 2.1 doesn't even need a test. It's just some corrective or tiny changes unnoticeable here and there. Even if i played that game i couldn't care less, i will never be a game changer.
Also (Edit 2) yes, we shouldn't need to make that much change for having a grass looking green like on TV...
Just saying that's possible without denaturing the rest.

Last edited:
So, with new update "Friend match" is coming.
I never played online before efootball so I'm not familiar how all of that works.
Are there some kind of communities or leagues to join?
Do fellow forum members organize matches between themselves?
I would like to play some decent games finally, unlike those sweaty ones in dream team I'm really tired of. I play manual passing, basic shooting but would adjust to fuma if necessary. Lower rated teams could be fun too.

Last edited:
Are there some kind of communities or leagues to join?
Do fellow forum members organize matches between themselves?
There likely will be. I know of some communities that organize games/lobbies in other sports games with the goal of realism. I'd be shocked if the same doesn't happen in eFoot with this new mode

I hope to God FM 23 doesn't pull an EA or Coinami and releases an optimized game for PC this November. How hard is it to make the games you release on PC less buggy?

First, it was Efootball, now Fifa. FFS.

Last edited:
One thing this game got right is the soundtracks. Logged in to collect free coins and cards and had one song playing in the background, instantly drew me in. Checked the track and it was Priya ragu. After years of shitty inhouse music, its good to listen to some tradition fifa esque tracks.

Is there any possible way to bring back the gameplay of V.1.0.0?
I can't find a way to download the SteamDB depots!
I don't care about online modes anymore, and the latest gameplay lost all of the smoothness and flair of previous versions.

And that's the fear I've had sports games going full on f2p live service; if we end up with a version that we don't like, there's no way to go back to a previous version.

At least the NHL franchise is nice enough to allow you to play with any previous tuner update.

One thing this game got right is the soundtracks. Logged in to collect free coins and cards and had one song playing in the background, instantly drew me in. Checked the track and it was Priya ragu. After years of shitty inhouse music, its good to listen to some tradition fifa esque tracks.
My favourite is Everything's Electric by Liam Gallagher

Is there any possible way to bring back the gameplay of V.1.0.0?
I can't find a way to download the SteamDB depots!
I don't care about online modes anymore, and the latest gameplay lost all of the smoothness and flair of previous versions.
You might want to try bromi's gameplay adjustment it has somewhat similar pace with ver1.0.

You might want to try bromi's gameplay adjustment it has somewhat similar pace with ver1.0.
Thank you! I'll try it!
But I think he can't fix the clunkly and stiff animations... I bet they're hardocoded.
V 1.0 had the perfect balance between gameplay and smoothness.
Can I play offline Dream team matches with this mod?

Thank you! I'll try it!
But I think he can't fix the clunkly and stiff animations... I bet they're hardocoded.
V 1.0 had the perfect balance between gameplay and smoothness.
Can I play offline Dream team matches with this mod?
I like v1.0 but i dont mind v2.0 either. I'm not sure if you can play the mod in offline dream team

Playing with low rated teams can be enjoyable too. Its slower but a tighter match overall. I'm playing with bromi gameplay. Opponent on long ball playstyle

Ps: Are we getting any gameplay patch tomorrow?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom