eFootball (All Platforms)

There is some presentation of the eFootball booth, it's near the Yugioh booth, if anyone interested to go. And a meaningless trailer, all in 56:55

Nothing more, nothing new.
Bu-bu-bu-but surely they are going to announce something. They said "information to be announced for the very first time." That means edit mode! Or a Master League! Oh, oh, I know! Cup competition mode. See, I know Konami would never forsaken us, right? Riiight!?

Same. The real problem is that they're not making an offline version of the gameplay, you're supposed to play the same crap game as people online do & pay for it. So now I just avoid new football games in general and don't care one bit about them releasing ML or not. I'm sure the quality will be on par with their amazing mobile menu designs. 😅

Oh yeah online players have been the priority so all gameplay decisions are made with them in mind. PES is the only recent sports title I've played and even then I've been playing 2017 more than 2021 recently. All the other sports games I play were made in 2016 or earlier lol. Haven't played a 'new' sports game in some time.

Bu-bu-bu-but surely they are going to announce something. They said "information to be announced for the very first time." That means edit mode! Or a Master League! Oh, oh, I know! Cup competition mode. See, I know Konami would never forsaken us, right? Riiight!?

If i got it correct, and based on @tomjaz link, there will be some presentation of the licensed clubs, i assume the usual Man U, Bayern , Milan-Inter, and some "e-sports" event matches.

Also judging by efootball's booth decoration, the wallpapers full of MyClub cards, there may be a presentation of new MyClub player cards, Legends, Iconic Moments, Featured Players, etc, etc...etc :)

If i got ot correct, and based on @tomjaz link, there will be some presentation of the licensed clubs, i assume the usual Man U, Bayern , Milan-Inter, and some "e-sports" event matches.

Also judging by efootball's booth decoration, the wallpapers full of MyClub cards, there may be a presentation of new MyClub player cards, Legends, Iconic Moments, Featured Players, etc, etc...etc :)

If i got it correct, and based on @tomjaz link, there will be some presentation of the licensed clubs, i assume the usual Man U, Bayern , Milan-Inter, and some "e-sports" event matches.

Golly Gee Wizz!!! More player cards!!!

Lets face it football gaming is lost
When Konami comes with its own anti cheat program there is no way back for this game
Sad times indeed

It's the same page over and over again, same sentences at every Konami tweet, even without... Fortunately one or two post who releave the debate.
You see a girl pointing a card and there's nothing to say.

I've made a kinda ironic/moron post about ML based on a simple vids which we have no idea about where it's coming from (perhaps a hack from a cup when you won the D1 in DreamTeam). But i believe there's nothing that block them for doing ML with cards to sell on it. That's why i think there will be an ML... But not the one we're waiting for.

You can say what you want about how bad the game is, and you're right, but you have no idea about the future. Don't hire conclusion regarding shitty Konami tweet directly from Japan. Leave them post their shit, and don't forgot that on their advertisements there's tons of stuffs which makes no sense for us but it's in their culture.

And there's nothing to conclude about it "They're dead" etc. just for that and another tweet etc., just don't wait and take a look time to time if the game evolve in the good direction or not. The game itself is bad, but correctable, to me at least. If you search on the other side > the camp of "not football but football" is decided, and i personally completely given up. At least EF is bad programmed, but got more or less some football fundamental ball on feet, construction, etc.

Don't your frustration or hate makes you dumber than you are : i read many post of everyone here and you're far from being dumb.

Last edited:
is there a possibility to play against You or some random people with normal original teams?

-> authentic teams -> events -> set search critearia to nearby area -> start the search at the same time as your buddy.....who hopefully is into efoot and lives in the same city as you

we have managed to get into some games with a friend this spring

TGS 2022 has come and gone. There are some games that I am looking forward to, but as far efauxball is concerned, nothing. Instead, this is what Coinami tweeted hours ago.

Last edited:
Hi guys) I've got a question. I've been playing efootball for a couple of months on ps5, there was not a single problem with connection, almost. Played a lot of matches, around 300 hundred maybe. But for the last couple week I've got a problem almost in every match , or at least in 1 match out of 3. The message "this match will be abandoned due to unforeseen circumstances" appears. Often neither a loss not a win are given. So what is it what do you think? Problem on konami servers? Division 4(once was div 3)

Hi guys) I've got a question. I've been playing efootball for a couple of months on ps5, there was not a single problem with connection, almost. Played a lot of matches, around 300 hundred maybe. But for the last couple week I've got a problem almost in every match , or at least in 1 match out of 3. The message "this match will be abandoned due to unforeseen circumstances" appears. Often neither a loss not a win are given. So what is it what do you think? Problem on konami servers? Division 4(once was div 3)
No one can say for sure. It may be congested servers, or your own internet service provider, or your router, or a recent ps5 system update interfering with port connections, or really anything else.

TGS 2022 has come and gone. There are some games that I am looking forward to, but as far efauxball is concerned, nothing. Instead, this is what Coinami tweeted hours ago.

lol the job a social media account manager is to generate engagement leave them alone

Back
Top Bottom