eFootball (All Platforms)

A quick question guys,

Does anybody know if they are going to bring back the finesse/momentum dribbling that was in the 0.9 version? It is the type of dribbling where you push the sprint button halfway through and the player runs faster but not at full sprint.

They scrapped it with version 1.0 but I heard somewhere that it was going to be brought back in the future.
I haven't had a chance to play the latest version of the game but people say it's still not there. So I was wondering if anyone has further information about Konami's plan on this.

A quick question guys,

Does anybody know if they are going to bring back the finesse/momentum dribbling that was in the 0.9 version? It is the type of dribbling where you push the sprint button halfway through and the player runs faster but not at full sprint.

They scrapped it with version 1.0 but I heard somewhere that it was going to be brought back in the future.
I haven't had a chance to play the latest version of the game but people say it's still not there. So I was wondering if anyone has further information about Konami's plan on this.
It wasn't scrapped. A half tilt still leads to finesse dribbling. It was just nerfed.

It wasn't scrapped. A half tilt still leads to finesse dribbling. It was just nerfed.
Really? I haven't felt it at all in a few playthroughs on v1 and I remember Spoony saying that it was scrapped temporarily to be brought back in the future. I'll check the 2023 version to see if it's more noticeable. Thanks

Efootball Mobile is good? i didnt use it and i am playing games on mobile...

The graphics are the same with PE6, PES 2013, PES 2014, PES 2017? The gameplay? Can i play vs CPU-AI with default teams? Master League, League and Cup modes vs AI?

Coinami have completely lost touch with PC/console gaming. You know it's bad when you have people looking at a half assed edit mode for mobile as a sign of hope.

And it's almost a year now and we still do not have a roadmap. WTF is this? They have one of the biggest IPs in the sports gaming industry, they all have their stooges on Twitter and YouTube doing their PR, and the company won't even come out and communicate their future plans for this game.

Again continuing to enjoy e23, got to div 7 but not touching that until I build team a bit more. Liking the offline matches particularly you can also let ai play whilst chilling etc etc. Still trying to work out what is what but some of the online teams I came up against were mad at this stage so was wondering if there is something I'm missing given I still have few 60 rated in team.

It's not like i care about trophy, but yes it's not enjoying. Looks like Germany when they won their last WC, well you can reach their level of "careless".

(O.T. on)
Not even celebrating with the supporter, but Gotze with his family aswell as some others players, no happiness or joy, some sign from the hands to the supporters (i would have joined them, as every player would have done)... Was pissed at their place/i mean german people : they won a fucking World Cup FFS, I never saw a so shitty way to celebrate a cup in my life. And i ain't wrong, everyone in my entourage and on social media were saying the same. Sad for german people. (O.T. off)

But there will be ML and people who sayed it will be received laugh or "do you believe it haha? It's online only".

Even if that ML is shitty at launch (probably) and i won't buy it as i can't support the ball flow and shooting, it's a big 🤏 for every people mocking us/who really through than there will be an ML, with different arguments.

If they could do a LITTLE money more, they will. With offline mode or anything else : that was my logic, and who can say the opposite? It's business and as been announced a while ago. It's simple AF. Some like @etb10dmk who is actively doing jokes about EF didn't even mention it, it was just making fun overall, aren't right?

BUT it's not their priority : improving their DreamTeam and servers. And they're turtle slow as they're few, not that it takes time to built ML, but they probably didn't started yet to do it : after transfers windows and all, 2.0.0. etc.
And of course it could have been cancelled. But in their new plan after the fail, i believe what they annouced : they feared so much medias etc. and lost again their reputation than they wouldn't say something until it's 99% sure it will be done.

Also, i don't care that much about celebrations, i watched one then i switch all the others (often cup mode was my first test), but that one, even the players models more "polygonal" and squared, seems coming from mobile.

Last edited:
This WE7 celebration that is two decades old feels more detailed and offers more satisfaction watching it in comparison with the content from the "new trophy winning celebration 🤩🔥".

And I sat down back then, and as a reward really, I watched the whole thing, wondering in the end if I missed some details.
ah, good old days. 👏

Also, an ML without Edit Mode, for kits and renaming... And also no way to create a full Bundes, ATM, priority league for ML.

Well retouching player is the only thing doable, teams i don't ever know if.
But i don't want the old awful system back with fakes teams and fakes players all over your ML if you start from scratch.

The 3 fakes leagues + 21 Others america caused too much problems and too much work to complete them accurately. 121 to 145 teams (PES 21 got the max due to pandemic, game released too soon AGAIN)
"Add/Create a league" system, for offline (a man can dream... It's still easy to do and could bring a small amount of money), well before 2025.

As i edited, the old system was something i couldn't handle in time, accurately : half of it was finished on around 25-31 December... Just before transfers windows so people already asked for Winter transfers (even if they weren't finished FFS) it was obsolete after 1 month and half.

They already got enough league all over the world for Continental competitions. No need to get back to old PLA/PAS/PEU + Others South Am. system.

There are 20+ annoying bugs in every single 10min match. Before V2 it was just a few.

Also friendly reminder that this is a game where you CANT wrong foot and pass by this defender with this attacker.
20220911202052_1.jpg20220911201244_1.jpg

Last edited:
Their clearly working on it, and we know its only released in March-May (spring) next year, they legit have more than half a year to work on it. They've added more subtle facial animations now so they don't look emotionless, which is nice (but should've really been there from the beginning), but we really need weather options as well. How can the game be out for over a year and there be no rain, no snow? Also the turf is hideous. AND EDIT MODE.
A future touch would also be some nice manager animations, come on, its 2022 (nearly 2023).

Janguv. I have played the mobile version. I know, the gameplay is very similar, UI elements etc.. I think your misinterpreting what i mean by 'seperate'. Lol nowhere have i said the moblie version is 100% different and share nothing from the consoles.
Perhaps, yes, what you mean by separate and what I took you to mean are different things, then. Honestly, I struggled to see what you meant in most of this reply! (Not having a dig, just saying it's unclear to me.)

E.g., this sounds like you mean something that's quite separate indeed –
What is clear is the crossplay between mobile version and consoles is dead due to the disaster of 0.9.0. version.
...and I really don't think we have any evidence, let alone anything clear, to this effect.

Their intentions to try and get all versions from mobile to PS4 then PS5 singing on the same hymm sheet was a total disaster, it was clear and obvious the problem was scaling to and from mobile to console dosent work!
And again with the clear and obvious which seems, to me anyway, pretty unclear and obscure! Like, really, we have had no peep from them about crossplay stuff, probably pretty deliberately because they're so far behind on their original plans. I would say we have a little evidence in the other direction, even: they've made a game with exactly the same UI and feature set on both mobile and console/PC. In the past, though there was a fair amount of UI crossover, it was not exact like this. It would be imo a pretty drastic 180 to be offering up this consistent UI and feature set (and in my view, gameplay as well), but have no plans now to go through on crossplay.

This is efootball mobile. Very similar gameplay to consoles, just toned down and control scheme enginered just for mobiles with again heavily scared down graphics, and enviromental elements such as stadiums.
This is where I get confused about the kind of separateness you really mean, because what you're describing here does not point to a crossplay-cancelling issue. The graphical elements were always going to be scaled down; the control scheme (insofar as it's touchscreen only), always more simplified. But none of that counts against crossplay compatibility. Maybe you are thinking of the "toned down gameplay", but I don't know what you mean by that, I'm afraid!

Finally, the evidence to this seperate paths the mobile and console gameplay are on was evident before 1.0.0 when officially removed the mobile version from their site and then annouced seperatle later release date compared to console 1.0.0 release.
This is really flimsy evidence, though! From memory (and it would be good if someone could confirm this; it's probably in this very thread somewhere lol), they only removed the logos or mention of mobile OSes from one page on their website, and a short while after they added them back again. And there could be many explanations for that – not least that they were behind on delivering mobile (much further delayed because of the catastrophic rollout on console and PC), and wanted to cool expectations.

As for the separate release date – that was always the case. They advertised that with their initial press release info, iirc. We had a release date for 0.9.0 before mobile release date was announced, and that was much to the annoyance of that player base as well. Meanwhile, on their roadmap, they had 3 stages of introducing crossplay: first between Xbox and PS platforms; next between those platforms and Steam; and then last, between those and mobile. Most recently, they forecasted "winter 2022" for stages 1 and 2 (now combined).

The fact they didn't mention stage 3 isn't really evidence of the game's being so separate that crossplay is impossible now; it's probably just expectation management, and also nobody is badgering them with requests for this feature (unlike, say, ML).

Why is any of this important or worth thinking about? Well, the idea I think behind your insisting the versions are separate now is here:
The mobile version will do what it can handle, the console versions should be free to be expanded on, so no excuses for Konami for console and PC versions to evolve from here.
i.e., it's the idea that there won't be limitations based on mobile hardware limitations ("what it can handle") – even though you also said that mobiles were essentially capable of PS4-level performance.

So the optimism in insisting the versions are separate is that we can expect better things from eFootball on console/PC in the near future. But I rather think it's the wishful thinking about that better future which here fuels how you interpret the lack of mobile crossplay news these days! View it from the other direction, as I do, and you get this: we're still getting that crossplay because they planned extensively for it (it's just delayed), and so we have limited reasons for optimism about the gameplay improvements.

Back
Top Bottom