eFootball (All Platforms)

Looks like KONAMI are further solidifying my points.

People want to take the piss out of me saying I'm an optimist or a dreamer. However we all know konami didn't market right in the UK since forever.

Everything I was mentioning or saying regarding crossplay next gen and more to come is coming into fruition and further acknowledged and raised by konami themselves. It speaks volumes and shows us that they do listen to the community and backlash.

One of my main points goes back towards the engine and how that unreal engine was mainly implemented for the cross play and development process who knows fix engine might still be running the gameplay elements whilst unreal is doing a whole different job for the game.

We cannot jump to conclusions and be negative about things that haven't happened yet. FIFA will give you what they want and not give a shit what anyone says it how they react. The reason why konami is in our minds and conversations is because of how different they are doing stuff this year. ESPECIALLY with the marketing side.

This is such a huge green flag to say hey we are seeing and listening and we will clear up the shitstorm... Who knows maybe the shitstorm was part of their plans to show us something dumbed down and then wow us all with the next gen and final production gameplay and graphics.

All in all we are receiving good news that we should "SMILE ABOUT" and the ones that are still criticising are sure to be woken sooner or later.

Main points to take from all this is :

1. PES WILL BE NEXT GEN AND ON PC

2. IT WONT BE DUMBED DOWN TO KEEP UP WITH A SMARTPHONE

3. MASTER LEAGUE IS CONFIRMED NOT FINISHED 😂

4. THERE WILL STILL BE A NEXT GEN REVEAL AND TRAILER

5. THERE WONT BE LOOT BOXES RATHER SOMETHING ALONG THE LINES OF A TRANSFER MARKET TO GET THE EXACT PLAYERS WE WANT AND NEED

Everything is starting to make more sense and the fog is clearing, those that can't fathom this will still be salty regardless.

P.st those insulting comments regarding me don't effect me rather make me believe that truly some people Are here to cause more havoc and chaos in the community sent as trolls.

If you don't like what you see or hear then go play your old PES or your new fifa and cut the bullshit.

People want to take the piss out of me saying I'm an optimist or a dreamer. However we all know konami didn't market right in the UK since forever.

Everything I was mentioning or saying regarding crossplay next gen and more to come is coming into fruition and further acknowledged and raised by konami themselves. It speaks volumes and shows us that they do listen to the community and backlash.

One of my main points goes back towards the engine and how that unreal engine was mainly implemented for the cross play and development process who knows fix engine might still be running the gameplay elements whilst unreal is doing a whole different job for the game.

We cannot jump to conclusions and be negative about things that haven't happened yet. FIFA will give you what they want and not give a shit what anyone says it how they react. The reason why konami is in our minds and conversations is because of how different they are doing stuff this year. ESPECIALLY with the marketing side.

This is such a huge green flag to say hey we are seeing and listening and we will clear up the shitstorm... Who knows maybe the shitstorm was part of their plans to show us something dumbed down and then wow us all with the next gen and final production gameplay and graphics.

All in all we are receiving good news that we should "SMILE ABOUT" and the ones that are still criticising are sure to be woken sooner or later.

5. THERE WONT BE LOOT BOXES RATHER SOMETHING ALONG THE LINES OF A TRANSFER MARKET TO GET THE EXACT PLAYERS WE WANT AND NEED

Everything is starting to make more sense and the fog is clearing, those that can't fathom this will still be salty regardless.

P.st those insulting comments regarding me don't effect me rather make me believe that truly some people Are here to cause more havoc and chaos in the community sent as trolls.

If you don't like what you see or hear then go play your old PES or your new fifa and cut the bullshit.
Thats what I'm talking about good words

Yes... It all males sense now and it is more clear.. That was the 3 years behind the scenes plan!?

KONAMI, such good people, such good listeners, such, good company, the best company in the Yggdrasil
tenor.gif

you don't like what you see or hear then go play your old PES or your new fifa and cut the bullshit
Just one thing.
If you want to be a part of this community for longer, be treated with respect and participate in discussions - id suggest you give some respect before you start claiming it.
Speaking down to people from your high horse will not get you far here.

Yes... It all males sense now and it is more clear.. That was the 3 years behind the scenes plan!?

KONAMI, such good people, such good listeners, such, good company, the best company in the Yggdrasil
tenor.gif
Cut the sarcasm. Your hating on something you haven't fully seen or tested.

Konami are listening and talking back which are huge great signs. Admit it even you're surprised.

At the end of the day if you owned Konami what would your priority be ?

Number 1 = maximize profits to reinvest and improve the franchise.

Konami are doing that and more by taking feedback from fans and players yet people like you are still butthurt 🤣🤣

Just one thing.
If you want to be a part of this community for longer, be treated with respect and participate in discussions - id suggest you give some respect before you start claiming it.
Speaking down to people from your high horse will not get you far here.
Fair enough I will do but what about the nasty stuff people have been implying about me or to me surely it works both ways ?

Screenshot_2021-08-02-22-10-40-011_com.mi.globalbrowser.jpg🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 WHOS LAUGHING NOW ? DONT SAY I NEVER TOLD YA 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😉😉🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 113447🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 WHOS LAUGHING NOW ? DONT SAY I NEVER TOLD YA 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😉😉🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Still unclear if consoles are so next gen or even current gen and mobile is different, it means if you want to play someone online whos on mobile you will play a mobile game? Mobile game cant store thousands and thousands of animations...So you will have a mobile game and console game installed on consoles? Or out of the box the gameplay will be a dumbed down mobile with a "few" stiff animations on all platforms? I mean thinking about it maybe we get a new PES5 hopefully. One can only hope.

Cut the sarcasm. Your hating on something you haven't fully seen or tested.

Konami are listening and talking back which are huge great signs. Admit it even you're surprised.

At the end of the day if you owned Konami what would your priority be ?

Number 1 = maximize profits to reinvest and improve the franchise.

Konami are doing that and more by taking feedback from fans and players yet people like you are still butthurt 🤣🤣
I would have the same priority as them.

#01 milk money taking advantage, of gamble addicts, adrenaline competitive victims, and little kids that smuggling their parents credit card.

No need for improvement, progress costs a lot, regress is for free.

And i am honestly respect their decision, no point for hate.

But there is a line in everything in life. When anyone wants to worship money as his god over anything else, I won't blame him or hate him. There is the freedom of choice.

But when those that put easy money over any other value, come and pretend me they are Saints, then they are crossing the line.

So I am as free to judge them, as free they are to milk everyone in the same time, mobile/console/PC, no history, no prestige, no honor, everyone in the mix of microtransactions.

I don't know how more clear to tell you. On "Early Autumn" you're gonna play an enhanced version of New Football Online Beta Test. Not a 3 years project.

Not sure about PES 2017 and earlier, but certainly from 2018 and on. So, what prevents Konami from discontinuing / shutting down those servers that DRM code is communicating with? One switch toggle and boom, your PES 2021 no longer starts.
This is worrisome. I am counting on PES 2021 to go on forever.. since so many of us are counting on modded exes and patches to keep it going. It seems incredible that Konami could do this, just delete a game from steam so many of us paid for.. there's gotta be more options down the line. If efootball 2022 onwards aren't good I'm hoping I can always count on modded PES 2021.

EDIT
https://www.konami.com/wepes/2020/eu/en/pc/topic/game-wepes2020-26256
This is encouraging though.. even after they removed PES 2020 from the steam store, they say "As long as you have downloaded PES 2020 at least once before 26/11/2020, you will still be able to install and play the game, even after it has been removed from the store. Should you decide to uninstall the game after this date, you will be able to redownload it at any point in time from your library."

So that's cool for PES 2021 offline I hope. :TU:

Last edited:
Fair enough I will do but what about the nasty stuff people have been implying about me or to me surely it works both ways ?
It does and its been monitored both ways.
A lot of replies to your posts were jokes, nothing more.
There is a false opinion that Evo-Web is this big bad place full of big bad people.
And you came in and started from saying more or less exactly that. If you are trully following this site for that long - you should know that its far from that. Its full of passionate, mature and helpful people.
Yet you come in here one day and start laughing at everyone, more or less implying that everyone here are dumb not to see the grand master plan from Konami. The tone of your posts triggered those responses from the get go.
There is nothing wrong with positivity and being optimistic.
But you claim people are negative towards something they havent even seen, while being positive about something you havent seen either. Its exactly the same situation, just different mindset.
And Konamis recent history, im sorry, but it does not support your optimism.
Additionally - your Fifa digs are not helping either, coz you sound like one of fanboys on twitter shouting "pes is king, fifa is shit".
If you want mature and good discussion - be a part of it yourself.

"Show, Don't Tell"

This Q&A included a lot of nice-sounding plans. But, ultimately, we can only really trust what Konami has shown us so far, which was pretty lackluster.

It remains unclear what "the game will take full advantage of the hardware capabilities of each supported device" means. I very much doubt the mobile version will require a controller (I've seen people here and on Reddit create this rumor out of thin air), and it's hard for me to believe the gameplay won't be limited by the requirement to be cross-playable with touch controls (unless that's also a filter option).

What local modes will be available? Just exhibition against AI, or others (aside of ML)?

The fact that OF are in the plans for later release also worries me. I feel like this is something that can be easily de-prioritized, and never arrive.

A lot riding on what they show next, and, at least, it sounds like Konami sees that.

Yeah whatever KONAMI say I only trust my own judgment of the game so can't wait for this "Early Autumn" release.

EDIT: And for anyone who has dabbled with UE4 will surely know the scalability of the engine and what they showcased so far especially in the trailer screams mobile assets. Here's hoping the animations will be improved though as that's what make or break the game for me.

To be honest when they decided to change the engine I was hoping that would make it easier to mod the game but with the online-focused game I'm not sure how easy it is for example to create a custom stadium and transfer it into the game.

Last edited:
I've been playing PES 2011 on the Wii and while it's so darn bulletproof, there's some stuff about the PS4 games that I prefer.

Yeah whatever KONAMI say I only trust my own judgment of the game so can't wait for this "Early Autumn" release.

EDIT: And for anyone who has dabbled with UE4 will surely know the scalability of the engine and what they showcased so far especially in the trailer screams mobile assets. Here's hoping the animations will be improved though as that's what make or break the game for me.

To be honest when they decided to change the engine I was hoping that would make it easier to mod the game but with the online-focused game I'm not sure how easy it is for example to create a custom stadium and transfer it into the game.
This tbh.

If they focus on online so much, they might even start banning users for modifying the game files. I hope that doesn't ever happen cause that will completely destroy modding. And sports games without mods feel empty asf.

@zlac all good guesses, but it's not one of those. I think it is "rite".
you know, as in "rite of spring"... But instead we can call it "rite of autumn". Just imagine how that sounds .. :BAND:

I have always been a silent lurker on here but finally decided to sign up to "clarify" a few things. I first fell in love playing Jikkyou World Soccer Fighting Eleven (super famicon) and have been buying every game WE /PES since then.
I had the same reaction to the trailer as 99% of all viewers. Just shockingly uninformative and bland.
Was I surprised? No.
Was I disappointed? No.
Do I have hope for Efootball 22? Yes.

Now what many people do not understand is that Japanese companies in general have a completely different view when it comes to (business) communication. It is not only Konami.
I am originally from Japan and understand how Japanese companies work and how frustrating it can be.
Lets not jump to conclusions based on a single trailer.

What surprised me the most, were the many "RIP PES" and other negative, nonsensical posts.
One could have assumed that the release in September is a demo and other content will be added for free or can be purchased. Not the worst idea in my opinion. For us fans we are not losing out on a lot, I usually only play Master League and nothing else. So I will buy it for 10-20USD and have my fun. I am looking forward to the release.

This is worrisome. I am counting on PES 2021 to go on forever.. since so many of us are counting on modded exes and patches to keep it going. It seems incredible that Konami could do this, just delete a game from steam so many of us paid for.. there's gotta be more options down the line. If efootball 2022 onwards aren't good I'm hoping I can always count on modded PES 2021.

EDIT
https://www.konami.com/wepes/2020/eu/en/pc/topic/game-wepes2020-26256
This is encouraging though.. even after they removed PES 2020 from the steam store, they say "As long as you have downloaded PES 2020 at least once before 26/11/2020, you will still be able to install and play the game, even after it has been removed from the store. Should you decide to uninstall the game after this date, you will be able to redownload it at any point in time from your library."

So that's cool for PES 2021 offline I hope. :TU:
Hopefully you are right, and it continues to work long enough.
I just wanted to point out that on PC, we are not in control. Not in the slightest.

Steam is not the worst part here. Yes, you can re-download from the library, you can even save the files on a flash drive and keep a copy of them that way. That's cool. The main problem is the DRM. It roughly works like this: your game connects to a server somewhere, sends a message that contains information about your computer, and receives the "approval" response, saying ok yeah that key is tied to this hardware, the game can continue loading. If that server is not there for whatever reason (overheating, maintenance, ddos attack, somebody pushed the wrong button, etc.), then what? Then the game stops and gives you a nice screen that "your purchase cannot be verified at this time". So, whoever is in charge of running those servers, they are in full control. They can shut them down whenever they decide to and come up with some "support end of life" bullshit, and it will probably even be totally legal, and we have likely had agreed to it at some point by clicking "Accept" button, because even if you do read through dozens of pages of fine print, what are you going to do if you find a questionable item or clause? There is never a "Read it, but didn't like it. Let me play anyway" button, is there?

Last edited:
Hopefully you are right, and it continues to work long enough.
I just wanted to point out that on PC, we are not in control. Not in the slightest.
Can't talk about it since it's against the rules.

But other than PES 20 and fifa 16, rest of the games have been un-DRMed by illegal means, which we can't talk about here but you get the idea. So even if konami remove those games, you can play these games [except PES 2020] by illegal means.

@Sami 1999 that is correct, but see my earlier post about using cracked/un-DRMed exes.

What @millossobek and i were discussing here is the regular scenario. Say you bought the game via legal means, paid money, got a gift, whatever. So you think you "own" it, but that's not really so. What you actually bought is a right to play the game when something else decides that it is ok for you to play it. And that's the part i don't really like. Granted, this model is quite popular nowadays, not only in gaming... but that doesn't mean it's not wrong.

I highly doubt they will take PES 2021 off their servers. We paid for it after all, and we shouldn't let that happen. The uproar would be incredible. I just assume that they will continue on for us offline gamers' sake. I play with netblocker in any case, and many others do, so my guess is we'll be fine in the long run. Nothing against online, but I love modded PES 2021. Good day my friends, I will go back to my ML leagues. :TU:

Back
Top Bottom