eFootball (All Platforms)

There was mention of them selling licenced teams/leagues though. How is that going to work if you can create them and share them?

I'm thinking that the officially licensed leagues may not be editable or can't be shared.
Only the unlicensed ones the community is going to complete.

Maybe when they said they're focusing on 1vs1 they meant improving individual duels all over the pitch?

Who knows, Konami speaks a different language: delusion

Lol imagine having to pay for unlicensed leagues
Maybe this is a good thing for licensing I don’t know
Tgey maybe can get their hands on licenses they never had before

I guarantee 100% that if the game plays good and looks good (better than what we've seen), people will pay anything to have that type of Edit Mode and be able to share what they create, included unlicensed leagues and teams.

Lol imagine having to pay for unlicensed leagues
Maybe this is a good thing for licensing I don’t know
Tgey maybe can get their hands on licenses they never had before

Probably you will have to pay for leagues and teams, if you dont you will play only quick matches and seasons online with those 7 base teams.

Guys some news from twitter(take it not sure 100%)

1) eFootball will be out without ML and Edit Mode

2) ML and Edit Mode will be added at the beginning of 2022 via DLC(you need to pay to get them)

3)Great Update every 3 months

4) More Partnershìp with teams will be revealed at the end of August

5) No Playstation Plus and Gamepass Xbox are needed to play the game
beginning of 2022?!?!?! targeting editors globally

What also narks me about this is that even up until last year, you couldn’t play online together from different continents.
I live in Canada now but all my mates are back home in Manchester. So as much as I hate online, it’s important for that reason.
if I wanted to play a game with them on Pro, I had to buy the UK version and it was unplayable because of the servers.
With fifa, bish bash bosh and you’re in a game, a terrible game mind but they make it so easy.
With that in mind, I don’t expect them to even deliver a good service with this cross plate etc.

It’s admirable that folk are looking at trying to thumb around for if, what’s and maybes but really……honestly it’s dead, there is no hope for this title IMO it’s tailored to the lowest common denominator and that’s mobile phones….far more of those than there are series x and ps5’s

I can already smell the greed...
- Master League Standard (4 licensed leagues) - €29.99
- Master League Plus (4 licensed leagues + 2 editable) - €39.99
- Master League Premium (4 licensed leagues + 4 editable) €59.99
- Master League Da Bomb (4 licensed leagues + 4 editable + 10 stadiums) €79.99
- pack of 20 stadiums - €29.99
- pack of 20 balls - €19.99
- 100 shoes - €19.99
...and so on...
If they cant "microtransaction" our asses in MyClub - they might as well do it this way.

I can already smell the greed...
- Master League Standard (4 licensed leagues) - €29.99
- Master League Plus (4 licensed leagues + 2 editable) - €39.99
- Master League Premium (4 licensed leagues + 4 editable) €59.99
- Master League Da Bomb (4 licensed leagues + 4 editable + 10 stadiums) €79.99
- pack of 20 stadiums - €29.99
- pack of 20 balls - €19.99
- 100 shoes - €19.99
...and so on...
If they cant "microtransaction" our asses in MyClub - they might as well do it this way.
tenor (23).gif

I think about graphics on PC. I didn't play beta on my PS4 slim, but I don't want they'll put old gen version on our PC like EA did.
I am still confused after PES died, and my hope is like 5% for new version, "mobile version".

The sad thing is that from a business perspective this is probably a fantastic move.

If they beef up their mobile game enough to be the established #1 dominant game on the platform, they will be rolling in money. Go to your app store (iOS or Android) and look at the number of downloads PES 2021 got and a bunch of other popular games... PES says 100M+, FIFA 100M+, Dream League Soccer 50M+, Score Hero 100M+, Head Ball 2 100M+ etc... And that's just a small selection when I searched "soccer" on Android.

This time next year the business tossers in their boardrooms will likely be patting themselves on the back for such an overwhelming success.

I think the fantasy kits surely didn't do the trailer and the initial reaction any favours.
Nobody wants to see those psychedelic kits, anywhere in life.
The kits made everything looked cartoonish and meant to be played by children.

It's interesting that just today (?) nike/spurs launched this "psychedelic" kit, that everyone hated but then it was discovered that kids were loving it on instragram. So i'm not sure about anything anymore. Maybe what we see as garish is meant for children and Konami may be looking to target them as well. It sure worked for EA and their childish FUT gameplay.

01_EMASS21-00002.jpg

There's that one shot right before the kickoff snippet which looks spectacular. Then it switches to the gameplay view and it looks like a mobile game.

Honestly I don’t mind the strategy but changing the iconic name doesn’t sit well with me, I will always call it PES no matter what.

The only positive I can think of is that they said the animations will be 4x the previous one so at least that’s exciting

Another thing I've realised which I find very annoying is that there won't be a Nintendo Switch version... at least by looking at the crossplay part of the trailer. I don't even own a Nintendo Switch, but I know many do and love it, and would appreciate having a football game besides FIFA on it, which is literally identical every year and appears to be PS3/XBOX360 FIFA, this eFOOTBALL game they're making will be available on mobile phones, but not on one of the most popular and powerful portable consoles of all time? What's up with that decision?

I hope someone will work on a private server solution for PES 2021 so we can keep playing it online once Konami shuts down the servers a year from now...

That's just a LOD thing isn't it?

On the beta on PS5, cutscenes had all the nice stadium shots from the trailer. When it got to half time etc. the closeups of the players were great.

Outside of those cutscenes, everything looked like that first image.

Either way, you can't have next-gen gameplay and mobile-limited gameplay running at the same time, and the gameplay's what matters. :(

On the beta on PS5, cutscenes had all the nice stadium shots from the trailer. When it got to half time etc. the closeups of the players were great.

Either way, you can't have next-gen gameplay and mobile-limited gameplay running at the same time, and the gameplay's what matters. :(

Pogba's hair and headshape look a bit different.
I mean, beyond the LOD settings.
But could be the good old placebo.

Honestly I don’t mind the strategy but changing the iconic name doesn’t sit well with me, I will always call it PES no matter what.

The only positive I can think of is that they said the animations will be 4x the previous one so at least that’s exciting
Please don't. After the callous way Konami have treated the PES brand, this new absolute garbage doesn't deserve to be referred to as something as beautifully flawed as PES

It's extremely vague trying to set a new direction and then communicate that Master League is offered after release after getting sunburned.

Fact is that they are desperately looking for a way to implement it as easy as possible.

Damage control gone wrong.

Exactly.

- Wow Pogbas hair look fantastic on my LG CX55 but I can't make him do a one- two pass with a teammate because an iPhone can't handle that.

Also.. there will be no demo apparently, right?.
The game will be out little by little.

Makes sense since it will be free-to-play anyway.
But a Demo version for people to start giving feedback would be nice. Not that they care, evidently.

Back
Top Bottom