eFootball (All Platforms)

Those satiums look better than Fox Engine. Thats for sure. I dont know how can anyone think otherwise
What's the point of making the stadium look better when the players on the field look like lifeless wooden toys made by an alcoholic carpenter.
tgj47jiesa271.jpg

Sorry I don't wanna be rude, but everything around the game looks f*cking depressing ...PS3 era players looked more alive and real.

2048px-Euro_symbol.svg.png
Australia is illegal to play violent game,
Japan is illegal to put violent, blood and genital parts from people in a Video and Videogame.
So...
Suddently konami as been reported and banned in Europe by European Union to use is logo as a coin euro.

tenor.gif

Reactions: JWD
What gets me about the "not exciting playing the AI". Do you know why Konami? Because you have let pride come before the fall.
If they truly wanted to be king again, they should have peeked from their ivory tower. The Game play mods that have been created for PC are proof that with a little know how, you can get much more from the game play than konami did. GP mods are subjective but i guarantee with a little testing everyone would find their nirvana.

I also saw someone (maybe Adam) say words to the effect of "game play will be different depending on the modes". To me that translates as, Heavy scripting still in ML. If ML is even going to be a thing anymore.

Also some twaddle from them about being anti "Propaganda". AHEM!! "Konami heads for photo realism".

Finally while i am at it, they chose the word "Dazzling". Well that bit is true, when i saw the menu i was scrambling for my sunglasses, before my retinas were damaged.

Damn you Konami, take this from a tired and grumpy old man (child).......Ta..Ta..Ta..Chi..Fuck off Neneh!

5242284-extreme-facepalm-meme-02.jpg

They can scale the graphics but they can't scale the AI (so long as crossplay is a thing and they don't put people on mobile at a disadvantage). Basically we're stuck with whatever processing a mobile can handle when it comes to things like teammate AI. It's ludicrous, who thought that was a good idea?!

Then again, I suppose it'd have been years before Konami would have ever gotten close to utilising the potential of next gen consoles anyway, given their track record.

They should have just gone all the way and made it battle royal. 22 players, use the point system from 3 vs. 3 and every few minutes, the player with the lowest points gets booted. I would be more interested in playing that than this upcoming travesty
This actually sounds fun at least 😂

In what spirit should I pay for an offline mode when the main productor is blatantly telling me that they're "making it so that people play against each other bla bla bla more exciting than vs AI bla bla bla"? I'd almost be tempted to ask to the great promoter on twitter.

Not only that, but even if by some miracle they forgot to promote it and it turns out good, it will probably be washed away and replaced with the next efootball (sic) annual update.

Thanks, but I think my experience with this virtual fast food like thing ends here.

Cutting edge pitch texture (in 2d), cutting edge crowd disappearing and appearing from the void, cutting edge crowd gifs.

Only possible on Ps5 and Xbox Series S/X.

Have you seen the hydrant watering the pitch? The ballboys? Now that is next gen.

I think the fantasy kits surely didn't do the trailer and the initial reaction any favours.
Nobody wants to see those psychedelic kits, anywhere in life.
The kits made everything looked cartoonish and meant to be played by children.

The whole color scheme added a lot of that "I think I'm dizzy and I would like to throw up now" feeling yesterday.

The Trailer was poorly presented and poorly planned.

Now that that's out of the way, I think this game will not be what we had been hoping for, but it may not be the worst thing ever once all the DLCs are out there with all the content available as Modules to be Purchased.

The "Bomb" Nonoloko was talking about (I've known him for almost 20 years, I used to purchase XBOX 360 games from him in 2007, he is trustworthy and has good info) might be about the EDIT MODE.

This too regarding Master League.

Very high chance imo with it being Konami that they had actually intended to do away with Master League hence it wasn’t mentioned at all and wasn’t in the roadmap BUT underestimated how much of a backlash they would get.

So today they’ve tried to do some damage limitation and say that it is coming (and pretend it always was) and now they’re just going to do a rush job and copy and paste 2021 master league.

I was going to write the same thing. Quite obvious that they thought everyone would drool over their new direction and when the opposite happened they panicked and called Bhatti to extinguish the fires.

Perhaps we old farts still have some influence.

I think the fantasy kits surely didn't do the trailer and the initial reaction any favours.
Nobody wants to see those psychedelic kits, anywhere in life.
The kits made everything looked cartoonish and meant to be played by children.

The whole color scheme added a lot of that "I think I'm dizzy and I would like to throw up now" feeling yesterday.

The Trailer was poorly presented and poorly planned.

Now that that's out of the way, I think this game will not be what we had been hoping for, but it may not be the worst thing ever once all the DLCs are out there with all the content available as Modules to be Purchased.

The "Bomb" Nonoloko was talking about (I've known him for almost 20 years, I used to purchase XBOX 360 games from him in 2007, he is trustworthy and has good info) might be about the EDIT MODE.
Im all for optimism but if thats what they can muster up after THREE years development i cant see it being any better. That must be the best of the game to put it in their trailer.

A bomb in the sense that F2P with paid dlc, is probably the end of edit mode is my guess.

Im all for optimism but if thats what they can muster up after THREE years development i cant see it being any better. That must be the best of the game to put it in their trailer.

Something smells fishy, that's for sure.
Some last minute changes or whatever.

It almost feels as if they weren't prepared to show it yet and had to because of the EA PLAY/ FIFA 22 event.

A bomb in the sense that F2P with paid dlc, is probably the end of edit mode is my guess.

What if the new Edit Mode allows to share Mods directly from the Game like in the Boxing games where you can share the characters you created and download them right there from the menu?.
It's just an idea.

If this was already posted, I apologize:

e6d715f48f187d2fd02084e88700cb85.jpg

Bottom line, the trailer they showed was graphically awful and not representative of any one system. Graphics will scaled based on the platform you are using. Also, see the last line...ML and other offline modes will still be a paid thing.

Not sure if this is good or bad, but Konami PR people are in overdrive right now after yesterday's debacle.

Something smells fishy, that's for sure.
Some last minute changes or whatever.

It almost feels as if they weren't prepared to show it yet and had to because of the EA PLAY/ FIFA 22 event.
Yeah the community probably wouldnt of been as much as up in arms if the messi trailer last year hadnt happened. But thats konami all over.

What if the new Edit Mode allows to share Mods directly from the Game like in the Boxing games where you can share the characters you created and download them right there from the menu?.
It's just an idea.

There was mention of them selling licenced teams/leagues though. How is that going to work if you can create them and share them?

There was mention of them selling licenced teams/leagues though. How is that going to work if you can create them and share them?
Lol imagine having to pay for unlicensed leagues
Maybe this is a good thing for licensing I don’t know
Tgey maybe can get their hands on licenses they never had before

Back
Top Bottom