eFootball (All Platforms)

So Konami waits 2 years and when the highly anticipated announce is here, they show us a trailer with lesser graphics, movements and an uninterested pique (In konamis defence; maybe he was recovering from corona) than they actually have at this stage?
So now they let people play a superior version behind the scenes? It is always the same with these rumors and people trying their best to see things that aren't there.
P.s. maybe some creative mind can make a meme around "uninterested Pique." I think it conveys this whole eFootball campaign :DD

So let's assume this also includes leagues and cups modes
The fuc**ng front on this guy. I'm sorry but he's so arrogant - I've always thought it.

Konami could release a pile of dog turd with an eFootball flag stuck on the top and he would still tell us that the "King is Back". He brings nothing, absolutely nothing to which was a once great series.

The fuc**ng front on this guy. I'm sorry but he's so arrogant - I've always thought it.

Konami could release a pile of dog turd with an eFootball flag stuck on the top and he would still tell us that the "King is Back". He brings nothing, absolutely nothing to which was a once great series.
It always baffled me the fact he was promoted after treat the fans so badly

Yeah those stadiums look nice, but why didn't they show some players and next gen in gameplay. They really are useless Konami. Why didn't they take 5 seconds to say master league will be back, instead of making everyone freak out and have to hammer them into announcing it the day after, when the next info drop they planned wasn't even for another month. Clueless

Master league as paid dlc has potential because it has to be good for people to buy it, otherwise they'll just carry on playing it for free (or switch to fifa 22).

So im hoping the game is actually decent and has next gen graphics they haven't shown yet, and they release a new master league full of features to rival fifas career mode or hopefully be far superior than that

Yeah those stadiums look nice, but why didn't they show some players and next gen in gameplay. They really are useless Konami. Why didn't they take 5 seconds to say master league will be back, instead of making everyone freak out and have to hammer them into announcing it the day after, when the next info drop they planned wasn't even for another month. Clueless
They shit themselves yesterday because they underestimated how pissed off people would be at the idea of no Master League and didn't think they could survive the bad press if they waited until late August to announce it

I played the beta on PS5.

In the beta, all the cut-scenes looked great. Just like this.

That's the stuff that next-gen will get, that Konami will say makes it worth having a PS5 for.

Then, when you get to the actual gameplay - which has got to be the same across every device...

mtFcHY2.png

Not just basic graphics, but dumbed-down controls too.

We've seen and experienced all of this in the beta.

The big change between the beta and these videos is the UI...

...and the only reason that wasn't included was because they hadn't revealed the new branding yet.

Master league as paid dlc has potential because it has to be good for people to buy it, otherwise they'll just carry on playing it for free (or switch to fifa 22).

So im hoping the game is actually decent and has next gen graphics they haven't shown yet, and they release a new master league full of features to rival fifas career mode or hopefully be far superior than that
I simply don't buy this idea that because it will be specifically paid for, it will be crafted with love and care and end up being good. The sales could be high in number, but they will still pale in comparison to total MTX through the battle pass system they're implementing. So when it's put into a pie chart, the execs are going to look at it and say "yeah that's not earning; just do a refresh" – at best. Meanwhile, a quality ML isn't defined only by the mode itself but by the quality of the offline gameplay. And we've already seen – they've been very explicit – they don't care about player vs computer. How can you get good ML gameplay when they literally, and openly, do not give a shit about it?

It makes absolutely sense, but the problem is that the company behind it is Konami. Looks like they're spending more time on it, fingers crossed we'll get something good, although I don't believe on it =(

They shit themselves yesterday because they underestimated how pissed off people would be at the idea of no Master League and didn't think they could survive the bad press if they waited until late August to announce it
Shocking isn't it. I saw the trailer was 6 odd minutes and thought nice one should be some good stuff here......nope just lots of pique looking bored and nothing new except god awful blue and yellow branding

who?! konami?! not really... they are already planning what to do with all those MyClub revenues...! they just dont care about us.

How can you get good ML gameplay when they literally, and openly, do not give a shit about it?
This needs shouting from the rooftops. Their production head has said, in his latest interview, playing the AI is boring, and the game is made to be exciting online, full of 1v1s. What level of work do you think they'll put into anything offline-based...

And we've already seen – they've been very explicit – they don't care about player vs computer. How can you get good ML gameplay when they literally, and openly, do not give a shit about it?
This is the bit I'm worried about. They might make a decent master league to tempt people into forking out for it, but if the AI is useless then what's the point.

I'm clutching at straws that maybe just maybe it may yet be salvageable 😅

He's always been a charlatan. Completely useless.

It will be ok to see a free game and a offline DLC content as 49.99€ or less. If is a Koei/Tecmo Joke, just stop feeding konami.
I believe will be the same as PES 2021 since 2015.
Instead having the fullgame and Lite game, you choose between the free game or the free game with all DLC's Pay.
If that is the case, we didn´t see new about this, they used on steam for years.
Simple.

Last edited:
This needs shouting from the rooftops. Their production head has said, in his latest interview, playing the AI is boring, and the game is made to be exciting online, full of 1v1s. What level of work do you think they'll put into anything offline-based...
Yup. I think the only real possibility of its being good is if they divide the devs to some extent, have some guy in charge of the offline stuff who really loves it and is given resources. But what precedent is there for that, in this sort of company, these days? And then there's the problem that there still needs to be sufficient overlap in gameplay between offline and online, and they won't sanction AI changes that fuck up their plans for the online "excitement", one would think.

So Master League has been confirmed as a DLC post release, but when? We wait 2 years and all we get is an announcement saying more info later, pointless.
Also if that roadmap thing is any guide, any additional Modes wont be released until the new year, at best.

Remember Konami have history with these things, a few years ago when they licensed the SPL and promised Rangers and Celtics Full face scans, kits and stadiums as DLC, and didn't deliver them until the following March, 6 months after release, and 3 months before the season ended.

This is the biggest shit show excuse of a developer you will ever see, anywhere, and Bhatti is a fraud, a complete worthless fraud puppet, who has sold out alongside Konami and gone against every single word he ever spilled regarding why he joined Konami in the first place.

As somebody who spent 20 hours a week making patches for PES6 through PES2009, this is really sad, the end of an era. I'm quite tempted to take an original copy of PES6 and make a Wolf2022 patch with all new rosters, leagues, stadiums, faces, etc. We know enough now to make far better patches than I was making 12+ years ago so I think it could be good. I might look into how difficult it is to edit the WE9:LEgame too as I have a friend who speaks fluent Japanese who can help me with the translations.

Such a weird thing to say that playing against the AI is boring, without AI the game would just be chaos and unplayable in every way, human against human as well.
Yep, these guys talk about it as if users control all their 11 players on the pitch..

So, you had a private test the same day the trailer came out and it looked graphically superior. A trailer they literally could have put together in a few hours. "Hey guys, should we put the new nice graphics in the trailer?
-No man, let's use the old shit that looks garbo and have someone explain later in a tweet that it doesn't look this bad now"

What a load of bollocks

For real. Same kind of energy as:

there's also a weird Jordan Peterson looking motherfucker in there, which I find particularly obscure and hilarious.

I thought so as well.

If you don't think that playing against the AI is super boring, I take it you haven't played PES lately? He's absolutely right, it's boring as fuck. Of course one solution is developing better AI, but I think that might take them more than 10 years.

I just find it amusing that he's right, but only because their own AI is crap. 😅

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom