eFootball (All Platforms)

If there's Master league, then there's leagues.
So to me, if all is selling, it will depends on the game itself. I don't want to kill a game that will be out in 2.5/3 months.
Just hoping there's no "licenced league only" so no PL or Liga, if it's the case i'll still on PES 2021, making the 20/21 season perfect (all boots, faces remades, transfers)... But about 21-22 season with 3rd and 4th kits as an alternative (kits you won't see on the CPU) i don't really like it at all.
Perhaps creating promoted also on Others Euro... With 20-21 rosters too.

I'll see, but right now i'm on my first project and don't work like a fool on it : correcting all errors in the game, taking notes on excel > sending proof. I will share both for PC gamers to resolve it, but i take my time nothing hurry. Every league will be checked, i'm done with "blank" face from Liga Aguila as i created it last year for V7 Pesuniverse / Not released (i'm quiting the team anyway. They're too much about kits, i'm a data/creator guy. I don't like sayin it myself, but probably the best in terms of details from many people/editors then with aknowledge. 2 people i'm close with only want's my stuffs and nothing else lol.

They don't care about data, but there's no more team at all for that (or people good in the past who became very bad editors, because they don't care anymore) stats and players are more important to me and i was alone for the last version. ALL alone for every transfers in OEU, MLS, OLA, J-League. I lost 6 months of my life. And for not a single (promised) penny. So i got two reason to be angry, and still on Efootball if there's an Edit mode. Tons of notes, work, checking all limitations, stats system to balance the teams for nothing... I builded all of it. And i don't even talk about all faces corrected from every real players with fakes names and appeareances.

Sorry for the Off Thread, but it's linked about "if there's Editing, PL and La Liga in efootball, it won't be RIP to me"

Last edited:
I’ve wiped any interest in Konami and efootball from my mind. It simply does not do what I want so it leaves me with the legacy of PES and some incredible memories (goals and moments I can recall scoring on PES 4/5) but now there is literally nothing that makes me think it’s worth the air time looking at future possibilities…..that is a mental health disaster, so it is time to move forward and I will be buying FIFA do get some kind of football fix this. I will endeavour to play with like minded folk online from here that are interested in the beautiful game rather than the win at all costs……this (for all the games flaws) excites me way more than this blue/yellow/pink/red pile of shite. Goodbye Konami

I think i'll skip out on this thread for awhile, keep my head down and keep editing my PES2021 option files and play my Master Leagues. Too many different news give me a headache.. it's too intense of a rollercoaster. :LOL: :LOL:

Guess I'll check the news back in a month or so. Peace out guys see u at the Master League adventures thread. :TU: :TU:

Oh they'll give us leagues and teams....

View attachment 111609

I'll prefers ONE and only league to create Bundesliga, if the rest is still licenced (or semi-licenced) on the database. I'm sick completing 101 teams + more or less 5 bankrupt teams remove by edition. Bundes is enough. If we follow the logic "same database, but just got to buy it" J-League is on Mobile, so could probably be on DLC. If that's the case, they will increase a lot of DLC's sells in Japan.

Fifa for me? I feel like i'm playing something else than a football game, controller in hands. Yes, it has the look. But i hated the 2 last version like i never hated a game (ah yes FIFA 15.. PES 2016 too but not at launch) so if 22 follow the same path... It seems the case while looking at vids, even worst with Neymar and all.

Someone should tell konami there's a special place in HELL who threw this idea

and at that place you have to edit every unlicensed team in PES with a partly broken controller! ...and i want to see all capital letter removed!!

maxresdefault.jpg

I suppose that if Master League and offline modes are coming and they’re charging for them (though not for a very long time, probably 2022/23 season IMO) there’s a chance that they will be worked on at least a bit.

Also I suppose there’s a chance that the graphical side of the next gen games will be worked on right up until release though I wouldn’t hang my hat on it being better looking than a PS4 game.

Also, I wouldn’t trust Adam Bhatti as far as I could throw him. He’s straight up a shitty guy

Damage limitation begins one day later. Next step is to admit the stadium scenes in the trailer were PS5 and the player shots were the mobile port. Show it running on PS5 properly to restore at least some faith.
yes, those beatifull screenshots at the beginning of the trailer are very nice unreal engine shots. i was hoping for that kinda quality!
i like that therory (someone brought up here) that they wanted to go that way (all next gen and stuff) but scrapped it late and went the all mobile route, more and more. Not liking but I can think of this has happened.

i rewatched the trailer last night multiple times... took screener from those screens and had a few minutes just starring at them. :LOVE: it looked soooooo nice!
half empty ranks, small details, the overall gfx... aaawww man!

Last edited:
yes, those beatifull screenshots at the beginning of the trailer are very nice unreal engine shots. i was hoping for that kinda quality!
i like that therory (someone brought up here) that they wanted to go that way (all next gen and stuff) but scrapped it late and went the all mobile route...

i rewatched the trailer last night multiple times... took screener from those screens and had a few minutes just starring at them. :LOVE: it looked soooooo nice!
half empty ranks, small details, the overall gfx... aaawww man!
Yeah I was as deflated as anyone yesterday, and still sad they’ve killed the PES name off. I really don’t believe that the final product running on next gen will look as awful as it does in the trailer. It would seem bizarre to not show your best gameplay footage, but this is Konami’s marketing team we’re talking about here…

Looks like it's the PS4 version, upper beta-ish in fact (looking at Cr7 face is an example of super rushed)
I don't even think the PS5 version was *graphically* done. But they really needed to announce a date, no coming back.
It's practically unbelievable, as they mentionned new graphics etc in the... "trailer"
But it was recorded unfinished that's sure, looking at faces etc.

Damage limitation begins one day later. Next step is to admit the stadium scenes in the trailer were PS5 and the player shots were the mobile port. Show it running on PS5 properly to restore at least some faith.
Showing the PS5 version is not going to restore anything, the trailer graphics is as good as this game is going to look. Have you seen the incredible graphics of Fortnite and Pubg? No one expects a graphical update on those because that is not the point of them, they are one and done games, they get new content, that's it.

"Hey, Doc, Jim here, what can you tell me about the state of PES?"
unnamed.jpg

Having worked with design-related things for years, I can't even start to find words to define the UI. Literally one of the worse art directions I've ever seen in a project of such scope. The team logos over... pink? Why? I mean... what kind of logic they applied to this UI? Was it totally random? Someone said "use young colors"? They designed that "thing" with Powerpoint? Is it prepared to reveal hidden meanings to people with daltonism?

Well put aderow. I've said this before but it's even more relevant now - if you make AI better in VS CPU then it will make PvP a better experience! It seems so obvious. You are only ever controlling one player in PvP so improving AI routines will give you a better overall footballing experience by making your teammates behave more realistically when they are not in your control. But there's the crux of the matter - Konami don't care about football anymore, you might argue they haven't since they embraced esports a few years ago. Pro Evo is just an easy cash cow where they can re-shell and re-sell the same superstar players over and over and do the bare minimum with gameplay (or just break it as they so often have).
See, you're right and wrong. Improving the AI would make PvP a better experience for you and I (and most people here). It's not just Konami who "don't care about football anymore" – it's also the online playerbase (as a general class – most not all). There has been a seemingly irresolvable tension at the heart of online v offline gameplay preferences for a while now, in both FIFA and PES. Unfortunately, a lot of online players, hyped up by the über competitive nature of myClub/FUT, don't want the AI to be helpful. They argue that this is a form of cheating, that fails to separate the wheat from the chaff. They demand a "skill gap", which in their view means the player has to do all the work without "help". (It's quite ironic that these people all use pass assistance too, high levels at that.)

Of course, it's bonkers when you think about it. Because it's just as much a "skill" to be able to read the game, work out how to influence/change it with tactical decisions and individual player skill, being aware of realistic footballing shapes, patterns, counters, etc., so making use of realistic AI and adapting to it. But that requires thinking and observing, and the vast bulk of the win-at-all-costs online crowd simply don't come equipped with these skills or motivations.

this game will be bad at first, then every month or 3 months there will be some updates like improved graphics, new animations, new stuff, fix bugs, better gamplay etc. If you already give such a bad version in the beginning it is bad especially for Konami. Maybe in a year or so a decent game with regular updates.

See, you're right and wrong. Improving the AI would make PvP a better experience for you and I (and most people here). It's not just Konami who "don't care about football anymore" – it's also the online playerbase (as a general class – most not all). There has been a seemingly irresolvable tension at the heart of online v offline gameplay preferences for a while now, in both FIFA and PES. Unfortunately, a lot of online players, hyped up by the über competitive nature of myClub/FUT, don't want the AI to be helpful. They argue that this is a form of cheating, that fails to separate the wheat from the chaff. They demand a "skill gap", which in their view means the player has to do all the work without "help". (It's quite ironic that these people all use pass assistance too, high levels at that.)

Of course, it's bonkers when you think about it. Because it's just as much a "skill" to be able to read the game, work out how to influence/change it with tactical decisions and individual player skill, being aware of realistic footballing shapes, patterns, counters, etc., so making use of realistic AI and adapting to it. But that requires thinking and observing, and the vast bulk of the win-at-all-costs online crowd simply don't come equipped with these skills or motivations.
Tbh I'm a total FUMA snob no lie - I was baffled years ago when I saw the pros were playing on PA3. I thought I would see FUMA action on another level.

and at that place you have to edit every unlicensed team in PES with a partly broken controller! ...and i want to see all capital letter removed!!

maxresdefault.jpg
What happens if I edit a team and play someone online? Does it strip the edits, the kits and the tactics? How will it work with someone on mobile? Surely the strain of having two different setups will kill the bandwidth?

What happens if I edit a team and play someone online? Does it strip the edits, the kits and the tactics? How will it work with someone on mobile? Surely the strain of having two different setups will kill the bandwidth?
there is no internet in hell, just offline play!!! ;)

to answer your question: i have no clue pal. this is one of the things (similar to all that cross play stuff) that konami needs to answer. dont expect a tweet or message on their website... it will be more of a "overall optimization" message when you start the game! ;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom