eFootball (All Platforms)

Yeah I figured those cutscene were a lot of work to not have them as part of some offline mode. The dressing rooms and hallways were from the actual stadiums and not just some generic ones.

I reckon we'll get a proper version of the game around the same time the 'Lite' version usually released. Feels like they've just swapped the two around. Honestly I wouldnt be mad at this whole ftp thing if the game actually looked decent graphically.

Adam clearly in damage control mode.

Also assuming/hoping that mobile is not among "compatible devices". Glimmer of hope that offline modes will then not run off the dumbed down code base
It's still shit though, considering the graphics we saw yesterday are indeed so-called "next gen dazzling experience"

Things that konami didn´t do it in 2 freaking YEARS!
that teaser video and those official comments regarding next gen (all posted month ago) + the season update time out really made me believe something true next /current gen will arrive this fall! and now we are probably getting a gameplay wise downgraded mobile game that will be graphically upscaled on (for example) PS5. WT actual F?! :(

Looking at it as someone who has only bought 13 and 17 since PES 9 the games more or less been dead for me for a while.

Maybe a silver lining might be that if they have to sell what amounts to what would be the actual 'game' as DLC and if you factor in this will be stuff the offline players would buy then they might actually have to improve the ML to sell it as a standalone DLC because it won't be the online loot box buyers that will be their market.

The amount of expectation, the ample time that Konami had to develop this eFootball game (even skipping 2021 release) ..... I don't know, guys; I am just speechless, I really don't know what to say. You would think they will release the best out of the best via trailer and if this is the best out of the best, this is just plain $h1t, boys. If I am the sponsor of this gigantic project and after the amount of time they've spent and the amount of $$$$$ that I believe they've spent and seeing the final product of this project like that, I would've cut the fund mid-way.

Is it just me or am I being too harsh? that is PES 2021 or even worse ... dare I say, fully modded PES 2021 will be miles better than eFootball.

Back
Top Bottom