eFootball (All Platforms)

I hope the graphics for PC are next-gen and they bring back all controls they removed for the Master League DLC, like secondary press etc

What happens if I edit a team and play someone online? Does it strip the edits, the kits and the tactics? How will it work with someone on mobile? Surely the strain of having two different setups will kill the bandwidth?

Wait until the next drop of information, at the end of next month. These are super exciting times though.

Does anyone know for how long the servers are up for older PES games? I'm wondering how long we have for 2021

Wait until the next drop of information, at the end of next month. Wow, these are super exciting times.

Tbh I'm a total FUMA snob no lie - I was baffled years ago when I saw the pros were playing on PA3. I thought I would see FUMA action on another level.
See, they will give excuses (the pros), like "we play on PA because stats matter then". But they don't care about that, and anyway Konami has levelled all the stats for their professional competition modes now, so there's no remaining hint of player likeness as far as stats go.

The real reason they do it is because the online playing culture, overall, is about finding any means to an advantage. So if your opponent uses PA1 or FUMA, then you whack on a high assistance setting and play in a way that they are incapable of doing (say, pinpoint route 1 or frenetic pingpong).

So it's down to Konami to change that. When I and others tweeted PES League admins in the past, there was some genuine interest in PA limits, but the feedback they themselves were getting was that Konami feared the end result would be games with fewer goals. Thus, it wouldn't be "exciting" to watch.

If that didn't portend the future of PES, I don't know what did.

This guy, who's reputable enough at least for FIFA, says the game is way different on next gen and incredible and whatnot:
Now personally, I don't know how to believe something like that when they could've just shown it in the goddamn trailer. It's gonna be insane trying to read up on stuff about the game on actual consoles because of the many conflicts of interest people talking about it have now.

See, they will give excuses (the pros), like "we play on PA because stats matter then". But they don't care about that, and anyway Konami has levelled all the stats for their professional competition modes now, so there's no remaining hint of player likeness as far as stats go.

The real reason they do it is because the online playing culture, overall, is about finding any means to an advantage. So if your opponent uses PA1 or FUMA, then you whack on a high assistance setting and play in a way that they are incapable of doing (say, pinpoint route 1 or frenetic pingpong).

So it's down to Konami to change that. When I and others tweeted PES League admins in the past, there was some genuine interest in PA limits, but the feedback they themselves were getting was that Konami feared the end result would be games with fewer goals. Thus, it wouldn't be "exciting" to watch.

If that didn't portend the future of PES, I don't know what did.

I agree, but replying mainly to commend the use of portend.

This guy, who's reputable enough at least for FIFA, says the game is way different on next gen and incredible and whatnot:
Now personally, I don't know how to believe something like that when they could've just shown it in the goddamn trailer. It's gonna be insane trying to read up on stuff about the game on actual consoles because of the many conflicts of interest people talking about it have now.
If any of that's true, why would they not have mentioned it in their "big trailer" and left us all to assume, quite rightly, that it's a mobile game across every platform - well... Actually, that's not an assumption, it's what they've said.

OK, as this new game is catered to mobiles,. it's impossible that the next gen console version will have more complex controls than the mobile version, is that right?

Although, maybe they will say play the mobile version with a pad to use all the controls the next gen game uses?

Sorry but i'm not pretty good in Spanish (i don't know if Argentina got another version) traduced in three langage "Jugadores más sueltos" and it gives me

In french it's funny for people who understand "Joueurs plus lâches" lol wtf
In english not bad neither "Looser players"

BTW physics can't be changed, but animations transitions who doesn't influes on gameplay yes. Physicality, impossible. Well it's not like like i hate PES 2021 physics, but still... I know every next-gen new games are a bit "old-gen" in terms of physics and all.
But we are talking in long terms, if cross-platform will stay like this on every version, or slitghly improve and make your Phone burning litterally, or you will need a 1500 euros version.

Last edited:
More news.

Yesterday Private test of #eFootball on PS5....
➡️vs CPU, 1vs1 and 3vs3.
➡️Graphically superior to what they showed.
➡️Monumental looked amazing.
➡️Nothing like what NewFootballGame was.
➡️Will improve defensive and definition controls don't feel right.
➡️Looser players.

eFootball Free To Play will not require Psn Plus
➡️ Launch without Master League and Edit mode.
➡️ Every 3 months big updates with content.
➡️ Offline Modes (with Master League) AND revamped edition for 2022.
➡️ Many teams Partners
➡️ FIFA-style Weekly Events.
➡️ There is a 💣

Source:

If any of that's true, why would they not have mentioned it in their "big trailer" and left us all to assume, quite rightly, that it's a mobile game across every platform - well... Actually, that's not an assumption, it's what they've said.
Yup, that's why I distrust. Plus he also just began throwing random buzzwords:

Like, no, I'm starting to think he's just throwing stuff until it sticks. Suddenly, for no apparent reason, he now knows about all of the sekrit partnerships and explosive bomb deals.

It's weird, because he's not a visionary that consistently leaks FIFA stuff, but is trustworthy enough, sometimes with PES as well. Like I remember him talking about 2021 being a season update somewhat early, for example.

I don't care about graphics really, but I do care about quality AI (even when playing online, as you can only control 1 guy). And there's no way a mobile can play a game with the kind of sophisticated AI, player and team ID I'd want and expect from a next gen game in development for 2 years. It's over.

Ah yes, great news, Master League isn't dead after all! I mean PES as a brand of 20 odd years can be thrown away at the drop of a hat, but as Adam says, now Master Leagueis going to be a paid for DLC at presumably a standard DLC price, Konami definitely WILL take care of it, just like they did for ML and PES when we were paying £49.99 a pop for it every single year.

you'll have to pay extra for more teams and leagues and probably yearly database updates. the gameplay will be of mobile quality and will be developed for 1vs1 play with no consideration to the AI but guys, Master Leagueis alive, don't abandon us just yet!

"Looser players."

Could someone explain to me what the hell it means? In all language i still don't get it.
To me an insult if a tag team rage quit a match on 3V3 for example. But i don't make the link with "football player".
Except "more inertia" which is not possible as physics will be the same.

You know why. It's Konami.

So let's assume this also includes leagues and cups modes
Not a bad idea.
I don´t play Myclub, only ML.
For a decent price...why not?

BUT....if the ML is proper (which I hardly doubt) with all the leagues we used to have.
And IF they were hiding their photorealism in that poor reveal trailer.

I don´t have high hopes though.
Crossplay might be a nice addition to hardcore online gamers, but to me it isn´t.
I wouldn´t wanna play with mobile or PC users if I was on console, unless you got friends on different platforms you wanna play.
Would be good if you could turn it off, just like in CoD MW.

That post by Emroth though, about the controls as you would be paired with mobile users...
After all these years I don´t wanna play without double tap R1, teammate pressing, right stick player change etc.

I´m really on low expectations....they´ve never been lower.

Unreal Engine by Namco.

Uhhh, those shakin´ boobs^^

"Looser players."

Could someone explain to me what the hell it means? In all language i still don't get it.
To me an insult if a tag team rage quit a match on 3V3 for example. But i don't make the link with "football player".
Jugadores sueltos - it's an expression in spanish. It doesn't translate directly, it's something like they play with more freedom, more at ease, et cetera

More news.

So, you had a private test the same day the trailer came out and it looked graphically superior. A trailer they literally could have put together in a few hours. "Hey guys, should we put the new nice graphics in the trailer?
-No man, let's use the old shit that looks garbo and have someone explain later in a tweet that it doesn't look this bad now"

What a load of bollocks

"Looser players."

We have this expression in Portuguese-BR as well... It means that the players are freer, they move smoothly,

"Looser players."

It's a mistranslation, it's supposed to be "loser players" and is referring to us

What is going on? Are they going to release two different games? Is this efootball cross-platform a demo? Or the lite version? Or the main game? I'm confused

If the new game is free to play and the master league is coming next year (Just a rumor from above post) do you think things like Masterleague will be paid add ons and if so does anyone think it may improve the quality of the masterleague as it will sink or swim depending on the quality if sold separately from the main game. Meaning people who don't play the ML will not buy it anyway and people who do will only buy it if its decent

It's a mistranslation, it's supposed to be "loser players" and is referring to us
Thinked exactly the same stuff lol.

But players can't have more freedom... As it's linked to the physics, and the physical engine will be similar for MOBILE/PS4/PS5/PC so...
He just wanted to add a sentence, but it could be anything but a placebo (not the evo member)

Or it's visual : there's more transitions between animations and that's the only reason it looks like he said.

The future of gaming are mobiles...I know that sounds strange for some people and bad for others but it s truth... Everyone has a mobile and they can have many customers because of mobile gaming...Famous casual games created mobile edition of their pc games...Like Fortnite, League of Legends etc... So KONAMI did the same!!!
I am just curious if the graphics on mobile will be good...and the animations...

More news.

➡️vs CPU, 1vs1 and 3vs3.
➡️Monumental looked amazing.
➡️Nothing like what NewFootballGame was.
➡️Will improve defensive and definition controls don't feel right.
➡️Looser players.

eFootball Free To Play will not require Psn Plus
➡️ Launch without Master League and Edit mode.
➡️ Every 3 months big updates with content.
➡️ Offline Modes (with Master League) AND revamped edition for 2022.
➡️ Many teams Partners
➡️ FIFA-style Weekly Events.
➡️ There is a 💣

Source:
1626958776477.png

(but i cant)

Back
Top Bottom