EA SPORTS FC 25

I'm not saying you're making this up as I've seen a lot of posts here about it. It sounds bizarre though and I'm trying to find a logical explanation. An internal code timer or server side timer that changes the product functionality drastically is somewhat unlawful unless EA mentions this in the terms agreement.
😊 I don’t think its on purposes. It’s just a flaw in the code or something, imo.
Trust me, I’ve wrapped my head around this topic too many times already.
As with lots of EA stuff… i just accept and move on. 😂

I’m not super sure, maybe it wasn’t there when using the ‘24 gp mods. 🤷‍♂️🤔

A user with the full version, experiencing this too… should do a video. One played mid day and one late at night. …on a Sunday! 😊 🤷‍♂️

If people want the player movement to feel more like PES, 43 acceleration and 51 sprint speed feels great and gives a strong sense of inertia. Good luck getting the rest of the sliders to cooperate though.

If people want the player movement to feel more like PES, 43 acceleration and 51 sprint speed feels great and gives a strong sense of inertia. Good luck getting the rest of the sliders to cooperate though.
You can't go below 50 in acceleration since that will cause huge issues with defenders jockey. Basically they will walk instead of run when defending on a counter attack

I still can't change the cam in league mode? Wtf is this bullsh*t
it is a bug that i faced in custom tournament mode.I think this is happening because the game "think" that Online camera is the Single player camera.
So, the solution for me was to change the Online camera and it worked.

Could you guys suggest me somebody playing career in SIM mode to watch? All the "mainstream" careers I saw on YouTube either play with some other setting or just straight don't say :THINK:

Could you guys suggest me somebody playing career in SIM mode to watch? All the "mainstream" careers I saw on YouTube either play with some other setting or just straight don't say :THINK:
I had this exact issue when trying to find gameplay from others to convince myself to buy the game. An Evo-Webber needs to step up!

For the first time yesterday night the game became unplayable. The weird thing about this game is that the AI is way more creative at a faster speed which is completely logical when thinking that it's a game supposed to be played in a fast way.

I spent the last year and a half playing on console because missing the gameplay was too much time consuming and frustrating but the game keeps this actual state I might be considering switching to pc again.

For the first time yesterday night the game became unplayable. The weird thing about this game is that the AI is way more creative at a faster speed which is completely logical when thinking that it's a game supposed to be played in a fast way.

I spent the last year and a half playing on console because missing the gameplay was too much time consuming and frustrating but the game keeps this actual state I might be considering switching to pc again.
Last night, like so many other nights, the same thing happened. Its the Fifa that I enjoy playing the most after a long time, but suddenly it becomes FC24 and I turn everything off. The same thing happens on PC, even if you use gameplay mod.

Last night, like so many other nights, the same thing happened. Its the Fifa that I enjoy playing the most after a long time, but suddenly it becomes FC24 and I turn everything off. The same thing happens on PC, even if you use gameplay mod.
PC is always better because you can disable live tuning updates but yeah I get you man

With its flaws, I haven't enjoyed career mode for a long time.

It's crazy when that happens. Over here, quite the opposite, one of the best nights with the game.

@Madmac79 it's not career mod but I did make a highlight video of the gameplay on Sim mode during launch week.

Good goals and gameplay, however I couldnt help but notice the first goal, @ 0:06, whats up with that defender from Monaco covering the ball carrier? He's just like: sure sir, go right ahead past me while I jog next to you. I enjoy the game but stuff like this when it happens to my team really grinds my gears.

This is prob sim mode, but I wish we could do something with sliders to create a sense of urgency

You can't go below 50 in acceleration since that will cause huge issues with defenders jockey. Basically they will walk instead of run when defending on a counter attack
I’m happy to forego some defensive pressure (can be mitigated with reducing line length further) to reduce the skating and make the game have that PES player weight and feel good to play. Also lowering sprint speed is just as bad for defence, causes defenders to jog back and nullifies the AI’s offence a lot. The low accel and high sprint combination also introduces some nice general human-like errors on the ball from the CPU which even 100 first touch error doesn’t achieve. Anyways give it a try if you like.

I’m happy to forego some defensive pressure (can be mitigated with reducing line length further) to reduce the skating and make the game have that PES player weight and feel good to play. Also lowering sprint speed is just as bad for defence, causes defenders to jog back and nullifies the AI’s offence a lot. The low accel and high sprint combination also introduces some nice general human-like errors on the ball from the CPU which even 100 first touch error doesn’t achieve. Anyways give it a try if you like.
Nice to hear, will try!

Crikey you're good. I'm playing world class (pes player) and I struggle big time against the AI.
Funnily enough I find the WC easier this year than I did, maybe they toned down the cyborg AI pressing on this difficult & maybe this year I feel like I have much more control over my passing & movement of my players than last time.
Sorry, but I found this very unrealistic. I can't understand what people are seeing as realistic and natural in this game.
It's difficult because it never feels the way it looks in videos, the game does have its brilliant, immersive & rewarding moments on the pitch but I do hear what you're saying, the defending & positioning plus the random skating moments so spoil it from time to time.
Good goals and gameplay, however I couldnt help but notice the first goal, @ 0:06, whats up with that defender from Monaco covering the ball carrier? He's just like: sure sir, go right ahead past me while I jog next to you. I enjoy the game but stuff like this when it happens to my team really grinds my gears.

This is prob sim mode, but I wish we could do something with sliders to create a sense of urgency
Yeah that stuff is hard to unsee & it's harder to imagine the devs are unaware of this, it looks so contrived you can see it from the roof of the San Siro. It's just blatantly, purposely not addressed & not for the first year.

I think for the first time in 4 years, the good far outweigh the bad with this game.

Yes , you are right regarding this. For me personally this (reducing the acceleration) is "funtional" untill 45. With 45 or 46 i can play without issues.
Bellow this number , the defenders have issues

During my investigation for the gameplayzed DB I found out there are two roles that are not used in game: DM Wide Half and AM Static Playmaker.. wonder how they work.

Useless on World Class so atm just playing professional. Wish there was an in between..

Precision passing is good albeit complicated but rewarding when it comes off.

Just had three really different games in my Career Mode but all of them enjoyable.

A close fought 1-1 draw against Genk. The AI made the pitch really tight and they pressed us all over the place, it was hard to create our usual slow build up.

Second game, a fantastic 4-0 win against Gent. They just could not live with us and we carved them open quite easily.

Then finally, a 3-1 defeat to Cercle Brugge in the second leg of the cup semi final. A game of two halves, we missed a ton of chances to go 2-0 up and they dominated the second half. We struggled to retain possession and they scored an 89th minute goal to dump us out on aggregate.

Not sure if this is SIM/Tactical mode at its best but it is definitely offering up great and varied gameplay at the moment 🙌🏻

Back
Top Bottom