EA SPORTS FC 25

Is it possible to have like two profiles in one game. Me all manual settings and some other for my liking and my son assisted.

Yes, I had 3 important players out for 1-3 months.
I'm also not doing any trainings/recoveries/massages/whatever and I'm having a really nice fatigue impact. This is first FIFA where I am forced to rotate squad on regular basis and have to constantly reach out to the reserves. I really like this!

Yep, exact same set up for me too and it’s working well so far. Only issue I’m having is that my players are really struggling to gain sharpness. I am just over half way through the season and all sharpness levels are still orange.

I assume it might be because I have switched the training off?

Yep, exact same set up for me too and it’s working well so far. Only issue I’m having is that my players are really struggling to gain sharpness. I am just over half way through the season and all sharpness levels are still orange.

I assume it might be because I have switched the training off?
Possibly. I couldn't care less about sharpness to be honest. I don't even know exactly what it does.
I have few players on red all the time.
If they have better and worse performances - it just adds a bit more of immersion for me.

New settings if anyone wanna try this out.
  • World Class difficulty
  • Full Manual
  • Tactical Camera
I'm playing either with sim mode enabled or with the following sliders.
I'm only writing down the sliders I changed. Changes are the same both for User and CPU.

If you want to slow down the game even more, consider playing with a distant view camera. The further you are from the pitch the slower the perceived speed.

Custom Sliders
Sprint Speed - 28
Acceleration - 52
Shot Error - 65
Pass Error - 65
Pass Speed - 35
Marking - 70
Line Height - 40
First Touch Control Error - 70

AI behaviour
Tackle Aggression - 50
Buildup Speed - 20
Shot Frequency - 65
First Touch Pass Frequency - 45
Crossing Frequency - 99
Dribble Frequency - 60
Skill Move Frequency - 1
I was using your full AI behavior set now.
On sim mode as custom sliders aren’t as good, imo.

Oh boy. I enjoyed a 1:0 win with Ipswich vs. Wolves and lost, enjoyable, 0:1 vs. Arsenal, when Harvertz sneaked a beauty into the long corner.

I’m enjoying this game a lot and haven’t even dug deep into tactics yet. I just have a look at the players special roles and try to use their strength.
I’m playing kick-off matches and use a variety of teams from different countries.
Not rushing forward all the time but finding ways towards the opponent box by playing a calm manual ball around the back is fun. Midfield gives me lots of battles too (using second man press is vital, imo). Also I could press high sometimes vs. Arsenal and also was able to steal the ball, and have a 1on1 with the keeper once; that was fun. Missed this one for sure, when I send the ball low next the outside of the post. It looked so cool and organic.

When you get enjoyment from defeats, it’s telling. 😊

As I’d prefer the EA app version (instead of steam’s) cause it worked out fine with mods in ‘24, when is there a price drop to be awaited? Not any time soon I guess; on Christmas, eh?!
My trail should be ending soon and I wanna keep on playing. 😊

Edit: now I’ll visit Scotland and have a firm derby. 🥳

Last edited:
I dont know if someone answered this, but before my gamepass trial would say :you have less than x hrs left of the trial. Now it just says enjoy the trial, any way to know how much time I have left?

I was using your full AI behavior set now.
On sim mode as custom sliders aren’t as good, imo.

Oh boy. I enjoyed a 1:0 win with Ipswich vs. Wolves and lost, enjoyable, 0:1 vs. Arsenal, when Harvertz sneaked a beauty into the long corner.

I’m enjoying this game a lot and haven’t even dug deep into tactics yet. I just have a look at the players special roles and try to use their strength.
I’m playing kick-off matches and use a variety of teams from different countries.
Not rushing forward all the time but finding ways towards the opponent box by playing a calm manual ball around the back is fun. Midfield gives me lots of battles too (using second man press is vital, imo). Also I could press high sometimes vs. Arsenal and also was able to steal the ball, and have a 1on1 with the keeper once; that was fun. Missed this one for sure, when I send the ball low next the outside of the post. It looked so cool and organic.

When you get enjoyment from defeats, it’s telling. 😊

As I’d prefer the EA app version (instead of steam’s) cause it worked out fine with mods in ‘24, when is there a price drop to be awaited? Not any time soon I guess; on Christmas, eh?!
My trail should be ending soon and I wanna keep on playing. 😊

Edit: now I’ll visit Scotland and have a firm derby. 🥳
Enjoyment from defeats is awesome man! I didn't play career mode yet, only playing kick off matches and enjoying the game!

Back
Top Bottom