EA SPORTS FC 25

Apparently this time there will be no licenses for Milan and Inter. In the case of PES, the lack of a license didn't hurt that much, but FIFA/FC... EA makes terrible fake kits (like Roma or Juventus) :/
Think it’s only Inter

I hate exclusive licensing (as a console player) even worse when it’s exclusive to a game where team licenses are utterly pointless

I think in FIFA's case you can look at Simon Humber. His credits run from FIFA 07 to FIFA 15, with FIFA 16 dedicated to his memory. Enough said.
Sorry for little bit offtopic, but i was found interesting interview with him:

(which one possible explain his passion and point of view on realization of soccer as a videogame where authenticity is the main factor).

I think they got with the right direction.
Rush is gonna be more and more integrated in the game, because right now real football is "boring" to the new generation, people don't want to see 90 minutes of passing, tactical wars where wings plays as defenders and no dribbling.
So having it as a separate mode they can put a fast paced gameplay without complains from the old coots that likes the park the bus styles and infinite passes that will be found on classic 11-player game.
Like the spot is having Pique's Kings league, a different kind of fottball made for the fast enjoyers that want to enjoy the highlights of a match.

Sucks but Roma and Napoli are back in, so gain some to lose some. Plus Monza I believe, so it's a net plus. Konami must put up some good money, as the Milan's wouldn't be joining for gaming reasons
I think I read they’re paying Milan & Inter around 45 million euros each over six years. EA pays significantly less for the rest of the league AFAIK.

I think I read they’re paying Milan & Inter around 45 million euros each over six years. EA pays significantly less for the rest of the league AFAIK.
Any reasons why EA haven't done a deal with Serie A like for the Bundesliga or La Liga where even licensed teams of Konami can still be in the game? Seems like a weird league to get rights for

I miss FIFA pre 2019 when it was actually difficult to score, before EA decided to purposely make every defensive player stupid as possible because they think everyone wants a goalfest. I went back to FIFA 17 last week and my first game on legendary was a 0-0 draw, something that I genuinely don’t think is possible on the FC games.
Come on, of course it's possible to get 0-0s in EA FC 24 on default settings.

Any reasons why EA haven't done a deal with Serie A like for the Bundesliga or La Liga where even licensed teams of Konami can still be in the game? Seems like a weird league to get rights for
The contracts between the league and the Serie A teams most likely don't include handing over the image rights of the clubs to the league. It's probably like that for historical reasons and impossible to change by now since the teams wouldn't accept it anymore.

I truly challenge you or anyone to do it, without deliberately keeping possession for the entire game. Not trying to troll. It's so unlikely.
Truth be told, I've had a couple of 0-0's in online seasons, but that's online where the contrived results really come out of the woodwork...

Sorry for little bit offtopic, but i was found interesting interview with him:

(which one possible explain his passion and point of view on realization of soccer as a videogame where authenticity is the main factor).
Wow, this makes me kind of sad. Listen to him talk, this man LOVED football. He is talking about it and the game with passion and enthusiasm, no stupid new gimmicks.

Watch EAFC related videos now. All buzzwords, FUT, FUT, FUT, gimmicky shit. Purely marketing nonsense. showing no passion for football, just mention a few big name players, pay them 100k to bring them to the marketing event if possible and do everything possible to hit those kids with a dopamine blitz.

Last edited:
I made the mistake of uploading footage from the FIFA 17 beta which was prohibited, my video was taken down by EA and I presume I got black-listed from beta invitations as I've not had one since.

One my friends got a beta code, he gets it every year. PS5, has access to Ultimate team, Kick off and Rush. Will be going around to his later and giving it a go!

As it looks like I wont be getting a code, if anyone could DM me with a link to the files (it can be PC/PS4/PS5, it dont matter), it would be much appreciated. It will really help with finding out about modding potential. Thanks guys.

Back
Top Bottom