EA SPORTS FC 24 Editing Centre

Did it fix stutters on cutscenes using high/ultra? There is still a fps drop because of it rebuilding the gpu cache but still
Unfortunately no. This stutter between cutscenes annoys me too. Yesterday i tried several hours to get rid of this, but had no success. Will try more today.

Unfortunately no. This stutter between cutscenes annoys me too. Yesterday i tried several hours to get rid of this, but had no success. Will try more today.
It's due to the game rebuilding the gpu cache when it changes scene, so it gives a fps drop for a moment, only ea can fix it i think. Solution is playing in normal settings lol

It's due to the game rebuilding the gpu cache when it changes scene
I know, its horrible. EA is using (like Konami) different graphic settings in cutscenes. EA is calling this scenes in their files "NIS". I guess it stands for "Non Interactive Scenes". Instead of waiting untill everything is fully loaded, they throw you too early in it.

I think i just found the fix for it.
@MTS and all others please try this:
https://pixeldrain.com/u/U9xiUeLz

What i did:
In the "Scripts_UserOptions_Options_Graphics" File you got these lines in the low and medium preset:

Code:
ClothSystem.ClientClothForceSkinned true
WarpClothSystem.WarpClothEnabled False

In the high and ultra preset you got these lines instead:

Code:
ClothSystem.ClientClothForceSkinned false
#Only have cloth rend side run on max four job cores
ClothSystem.ClientClothWorldThreadCount 8

WarpClothSystem.WarpClothEnabled True

So i just used the lines of the low and medium Preset and replaced the lines of high and ultra with them. Now its pretty smooth to me. Even when i pause the game its now very fluid for me. Before i had little stutters when i paused the game. So the whole time it was the clothes.

For all the modders who charge money for their stuff:
If any of you "Fu**ing greedy Patreon Modders" use this in one of your patches, then write my name in the credits and go F**k yourself.
Mods should always be free.

Last edited:
Oh man, if you can do anything to avoid the stutters… the community would be super appreciative I guess. 💪

edit: never mind!! 😂 you are quick man!! 👌 and thanks!!

What i did:
In the "Scripts_UserOptions_Options_Graphics" File you got these lines in the low and medium preset:

Code:

Code:

So i just used the lines of the low and medium Preset and replaced the lines of high and ultra with them. Now its pretty smooth to me. Even when i pause the game its now very fluid for me. Before i had litte stutters when i paused the game. So the whole time it was the clothes.
Holy shit, you actually fucking fixed it, i can finally use High/Ultra, damn that's fucking crazy, the whole community has been chanting about this and you fixed it, you're a beast man!

What i did:

Code:

Code:

So i just used the lines of the low and medium Preset and replaced the lines of high and ultra with them. Now its pretty smooth to me. Even when i pause the game its now very fluid for me. Before i had litte stutters when i paused the game. So the whole time it was the clothes.
Can you please make one with the depth of field and blur removed with cutscene stutter fix? Tyyy

What i did:

Code:

Code:

So i just used the lines of the low and medium Preset and replaced the lines of high and ultra with them. Now its pretty smooth to me. Even when i pause the game its now very fluid for me. Before i had little stutters when i paused the game. So the whole time it was the clothes.
You are a legend mate!

What i did:

Code:

Code:

If any of you "Fu**ing greedy Patreon Modders" use this in one of your patches, then write my name in the credits and go F**k yourself.
Awesome find @Bogo36 :APPLAUD:. The mod seems to also turn off "strand based hair", at least that is how it turns out in my game after applying it. Is this just a side effect, or is there any way around it?

Awesome find @Bogo36 :APPLAUD:. The mod seems to also turn off "strand based hair", at least that is how it turns out in my game after applying it. Is this just a side effect, or is there any way around it?
Are you using the mod with the stutter fix only? I just changed the two lines i mentioned earlier and nothing else.
I never saw any difference in strand based hair on or off. Maybe someone can show me some comparison pictures.

Edit: Nevermind, i looked it up myself.
But for me it looks like its working:

Haal.jpg

Do.jpg

Last edited:

What i did:

Code:

Code:

hello master Bogo thank you a lot for this unique amazing mod good job mate, can you please make this amazing mod als for FIFA 23 maybe?

Are you using the mod with the stutter fix only? I just changed the two lines i mentioned earlier and nothing else.
I never saw any difference in strand based hair on or off. Maybe someone can show me some comparison pictures.

Edit: Nevermind, i looked it up myself.
But for me it looks like its working:

View attachment 253019

View attachment 253020
Yeah, must have been my eyes playing tricks. Really sorry, it definitely does not change the hair.

hello master Bogo thank you a lot for this unique amazing mod good job mate, can you please make this amazing mod als for FIFA 23 maybe?
I already uninstalled Fifa 23. I described what i did in my post, so you could do it easily yourself.

Edit:
If you like depth of field, but hate motion blur, this is for you:
https://pixeldrain.com/u/tbwdM9ZJ

High Quality Depth of Field enabled.

Last edited:
We need the CPU not to make the substitutions/changes (we, the users, have to make them by stopping the game and doing them instead of the CPU) this is because we are organizing a managerial tournament only. Is there a solution for this? A string to insert into the locale.ini or something like that? Thank you

Back
Top Bottom