EA SPORTS FC 24 Editing Centre

"It's inspired by Esim's mod by adjusting the crowd quality even lower." Yo can try it by yourself. BUT If you dont have the suttering problem with cinematic dont use it. With your 'blocky' question I thought you were asking me if the public lost A LOT of graphic quality.
I was wondering because eSim fixes the crowd changing to polygons when using a far distance camera (the eSim Performance one, i don't use the High LOD currently) so i was wondering if on this mod it would make the crowd just polygons eheh

I already know this mod, the esim mod of lod and how they work. They affect the players' lod. At no point do I say that the problem is the players' lod.
Maybe I just put the wrong 2 wires together…
it’s nothing game breaking for me, the stutters… the game breaking stuff got fixed to a degree already with the mod… 😂 …but if i could get rid of those transition stutter, I’d take it. 😊

Maybe I just put the wrong 2 wires together…
it’s nothing game breaking for me, the stutters… the game breaking stuff got fixed to a degree already with the mod… 😂 …but if i could get rid of those transition stutter, I’d take it. 😊

ME too, The game works perfect for me. But for two or one seconds when cinematic appears the frames drops, that's what I'm trying to solve. Until EA does its job. :BORED:

This is my High Player LOD Mod updated to TU 5 for FMT and FET/FMM. I updated this Post to have both Versions in one.
For a description check my OP, here: https://evoweb.uk/threads/ea-sports-fc-24-editing-centre.95156/post-3995808

Download Link FMM Version:
https://mega.nz/file/QZwlAIYK#LE2VzJ2X7aNh-O_MplX5xDPkD2aNHdWlnO3sJKQDlhM

Download Link FMT Version:
https://mega.nz/file/5VYDUJbJ#4W-Z1VQiIp39TMoSOwSYE5TYun32m5CnkTDJZq1if3g
this reminds me… I once saw a coach sweating like crazy in some cutscene. Not with your mod but Anth gp mod. I just told myself it’s because of the action packed match i had. 😂

but did you ever noticed that?

This is my High Player LOD Mod updated to TU 5 for FMT and FET/FMM. I updated this Post to have both Versions in one.
For a description check my OP, here: https://evoweb.uk/threads/ea-sports-fc-24-editing-centre.95156/post-3995808

Download Link FMM Version:
https://mega.nz/file/QZwlAIYK#LE2VzJ2X7aNh-O_MplX5xDPkD2aNHdWlnO3sJKQDlhM

Download Link FMT Version:
https://mega.nz/file/5VYDUJbJ#4W-Z1VQiIp39TMoSOwSYE5TYun32m5CnkTDJZq1if3g
Is this only noticeable on cutscenes? They are choppy as it is on my rig so guessing this would make it worse? And can it be used together with esim lod mods? Thanks

Is this only noticeable on cutscenes? They are choppy as it is on my rig so guessing this would make it worse? And can it be used together with esim lod mods? Thanks
Use only one LOD Mod. And yes it can make visual choppy when your rig is not so powerful. As the mods increases details for graphic it means your rig must increase more resources to handle it. Do you also tried eSIM´s Performance mod additional to the LOD Mod? And if yes did that increase your Performance?
I use the Ultra Performance mod from eSIM because my rig can handle it. Best advice I can give you is try and test. First try without LOD mods and in Match go to replay, zoom a Player face close and check the details like sweat, beard hairs, the Player skin and make 1 or 2 screenshots. Do the same with LOD mod enabled, even eSIM or mine. Than compare the screenshots with LOD Mod and without. If you are able to see a noticeable difference than your rig can handle the LOD mods. It´s not for all rigs unfortunetly like I mentioned it increases visual details what means you need more GPU Power.
That´s why eSIM mod provides on top 2 Performance mods. Try them too. Preferable the HD Performance mod for your rig.
I am not aiming to compare with eSIM Mod with my little mod here. It was made for FMT as at some weeks ago no LOD mod was around. I just released a FET Version because it may be useful for some People. eSIM mod is much more in depth and well developed. So if you are able to choose this Mod use eSIM Mod instead of mine. ;-)

Is this only noticeable on cutscenes
Yes. My mod increases the Player LOD´s only. No Gameplay LOD´s are touched. The default Value by EA for the Player LOD´s is only 100. I set them to 1000 which is the usual "highest" Value. I remember back in FIFA 21 Fidel Gameplay Modder increases the max LOD´s to 5000 in his LOD Tool. I don´t know if it would make sense to try this again in newer EA games because the general Performance in FIFA 23 and FC 24 is not well balanced. Everyone knows what I mean because I saw YT Videos where some Guys suffer with an Nvidia RTX 4090 GPU by stuttering in game. :-)

this reminds me… I once saw a coach sweating like crazy in some cutscene. Not with your mod but Anth gp mod. I just told myself it’s because of the action packed match i had. 😂

but did you ever noticed that?
It must be the action packed game you had with Anth´s Gameplay mod. 😂 The Players have now more "work" with his mod because they are forced now to play some real football instead of ping pong 2 point passes to their strikers and score easily. You know Table soccer, so EA FC 24 default gameplay reminds me on that. A game without effort for the AI Players. Now the AI is forced to defend their asses when I am attack them in 1vs1 direct battle. :-)
And that feels just great.
Did the LOD mod works like intendend for you? You are running an AMD GPU like myself I remember, right?

Use only one LOD Mod. And yes it can make visual choppy when your rig is not so powerful. As the mods increases details for graphic it means your rig must increase more resources to handle it. Do you also tried eSIM´s Performance mod additional to the LOD Mod? And if yes did that increase your Performance?
I use the Ultra Performance mod from eSIM because my rig can handle it. Best advice I can give you is try and test. First try without LOD mods and in Match go to replay, zoom a Player face close and check the details like sweat, beard hairs, the Player skin and make 1 or 2 screenshots. Do the same with LOD mod enabled, even eSIM or mine. Than compare the screenshots with LOD Mod and without. If you are able to see a noticeable difference than your rig can handle the LOD mods. It´s not for all rigs unfortunetly like I mentioned it increases visual details what means you need more GPU Power.
That´s why eSIM mod provides on top 2 Performance mods. Try them too. Preferable the HD Performance mod for your rig.
I am not aiming to compare with eSIM Mod with my little mod here. It was made for FMT as at some weeks ago no LOD mod was around. I just released a FET Version because it may be useful for some People. eSIM mod is much more in depth and well developed. So if you are able to choose this Mod use eSIM Mod instead of mine. ;-)

Yes. My mod increases the Player LOD´s only. No Gameplay LOD´s are touched. The default Value by EA for the Player LOD´s is only 100. I set them to 1000 which is the usual "highest" Value. I remember back in FIFA 21 Fidel Gameplay Modder increases the max LOD´s to 5000 in his LOD Tool. I don´t know if it would make sense to try this again in newer EA games because the general Performance in FIFA 23 and FC 24 is not well balanced. Everyone knows what I mean because I saw YT Videos where some Guys suffer with an Nvidia RTX 4090 GPU by stuttering in game. :-)
Thanks for the explanation and the mod. I shall try

It must be the action packed game you had with Anth´s Gameplay mod. 😂 The Players have now more "work" with his mod because they are forced now to play some real football instead of ping pong 2 point passes to their strikers and score easily. You know Table soccer, so EA FC 24 default gameplay reminds me on that. A game without effort for the AI Players. Now the AI is forced to defend their asses when I am attack them in 1vs1 direct battle. :-)
And that feels just great.
Did the LOD mod works like intendend for you? You are running an AMD GPU like myself I remember, right?
Will try this weekend. Time is rare. 😊
yes, 6800xt.

To increase CPU crosses to Legend level, in addition to modifying the teams traits in Squads, is there another method or strings to insert into the locale.ini?

may I ask everyone one question, please? why is my FIFA mod manager not working on EA FC 24 even though I put -dataPath FIFAModData in Steam properties?

I had this issue also, re installed mod manager, put the tu6 mods in the applied mods again. Turn ea app offline and that worked for me. Or if u want to play with tu5 mods , roll back to tu5 first and set ea app offline and then u can play the game again

Hey all, hoping I can get a little troubleshooting help.

I have EA FC 24 on my D: and FMT (latest version from Paulv) on my C:

Using FMT launcher/editor, latest version that Paulv put out that fits TU6.
I have of Paul's mods in the launcher: Career Pre-Alpha 3, and Gameplay V3 (in that order, top to bottom).

I have -dataPath ModData in the command line for EAFC 24.

When I launch the game through the app, OR through the FMT, I see the EA Anticheat Splash. Then the game launches, and I get the splash screen that has the little "v" in front of the title, indicating that it sees the mods and is trying to use them. Immediately after the title/splash screen, the game closes down and returns to the EA app.

I have "repaired" the game via EA app, and then re-run the FMT launcher. Same thing happens.
I have uninstalled the game, restarted, and re-installed the game, then used FMT to reload everything. Same thing happens.
I have deleted ModData folder and then re-launched FMT. No luck here either.

Any thoughts? What am I missing here?

The Both tools to change gameplay are still working after update 6? Because I increased the ball radius size for 2 and it continue with the same size...
Note: I changed the splashscreen to check if it was applied, and it changed.

Back
Top Bottom