EA SPORTS FC 24 Editing Centre

RTSS is blocked with fc24
To cap frames use Nvidia control panel fc24 profile.
So it didn´t work although we use Live Editor too?? As the Injection ability from LE brings back the MSI Afterburner in game overlay as well as the ability to get Reshade running what without LE is not possible.
I will test next time by myself if RTSS didn´t work. I just thought, when Afterburner works with FC 24 than RTSS too. :D

So it didn´t work although we use Live Editor too?? As the Injection ability from LE brings back the MSI Afterburner in game overlay as well as the ability to get Reshade running what without LE is not possible.
I will test next time by myself if RTSS didn´t work. I just thought, when Afterburner works with FC 24 than RTSS too. :D

Works too but sometimes the overlay of the RTSS and the overlay of LiveEditor crash the game.

Thanks for this, how did you remove the player indicator in the end? I was trying to and removed everything but the outline and I couldn't find the texture for it.

Can you share the project file as well please so I can remove the ball cursor?
Just replace the texture with a transparent texture (I think I said the same thing to someone here before).

I installed the Infinity FC mod but the Italian Serie A shirts are not there, how can I tell if the mod is installed correctly? thanks to those who answer me

Thanks for this, how did you remove the player indicator in the end? I was trying to and removed everything but the outline and I couldn't find the texture for it.

Can you share the project file as well please so I can remove the ball cursor
here friend, you can play around with these (both fifamod and FMT types are in the zip file) there's some jersey mod in one of them but go for the files you are interested in. and make our own mod...

Attachments

• mc mods.zip
    2 MB · Views: 43
How many changes does the CPU make during the game? Always 3 for me, never 4 or 5, always and only 3. How is this possible? Can't anything be done to change this?

Hi, any solution to the "auto dimming" which happens after you press start on the splash screen? I don't want that "auto" HDR jibberish game is trying to do.

sorry for my English but I can't understand if once the mods have been inserted I have to start the game from the FMT program or from the FC24 exe

Ah so what does it do exactly, decrease the crowd lod only? Im a bit confused here!

"It's inspired by Esim's mod by adjusting the crowd quality even lower." Yo can try it by yourself. BUT If you dont have the suttering problem with cinematic dont use it. With your 'blocky' question I thought you were asking me if the public lost A LOT of graphic quality.

So there is a mod out that brings more LOD cause people want more quality, and then there is a new mod out that lowers the LOD to make the switch between cinematics stutter free?
it’s a cruel world! 😂

Oh, I had @Byronic ’s LOD mod in mind…
So the stutter between cutscenes are due to on pitch player LOD?!

Oh, I had @Byronic ’s LOD mod in mind…
So the stutter between cutscenes are due to on pitch player LOD?!
The Player lod 😳 I would love to know how you came to that conclusion?

Just a heads up that I made a mod to lower the audience quality and improve the stuttering between cinematics. That's all it does. If you want to put a mod later that raises the lod off N to the max, try the combination yourself.

Back
Top Bottom