EA SPORTS FC 24 Editing Centre

So i've finally gotten round to testing the game with FMT and mods, but i'm having an issue where the mods still don't seem to be loading into the game.

I've added -dataPath ModData to the properties in EA App, set the app to offline mode, ran the tool as Admin and added Paul's gameplay mod but the splash screen still remains as default. It looks like everything has compiled OK according to the log, but Just can't figure out why they just don't seem to be loading in?

Mod Compiler Started for FC24
Detected NO changes in mods for FC24.exe
Launching EA SPORTS FC 24 via EADesktop.
Killing EADesktop process to apply changes
Launching I:\EA Games\EA SPORTS FC 24\FC24.exe
Mod Compiler Started for FC24
Loading mods
Loading mod FC24CamModRetrans_v1.fbmod
Loading mod indicator remover mod.fbmod
Loading mod V Gameplay Mod v2a3.fbmod
Copying files from Data to ModData/Data
Data Setup - Copying I:\EA Games\EA SPORTS FC 24\\Data\
Data Setup - Copying I:\EA Games\EA SPORTS FC 24\Data\Win32
Data Setup - Copying I:\EA Games\EA SPORTS FC 24\Data\Win32\content
Data Setup - Copying I:\EA Games\EA SPORTS FC 24\Data\Win32\content\cinematic\scenes
Data Setup - Copying I:\EA Games\EA SPORTS FC 24\Data\Win32\content\cinematic\scenes\career\f24_cm_dm_award_poty
Data Setup - Copying I:\EA Games\EA SPORTS FC 24\Data\Win32\fc
Data Setup - Copying I:\EA Games\EA SPORTS FC 24\Data\Win32\fc\fcgame
Data Setup - Copying I:\EA Games\EA SPORTS FC 24\Data\Win32\loc
Data Setup - Copying I:\EA Games\EA SPORTS FC 24\Data\Win32\superbundlelayout
Data Setup - Copying I:\EA Games\EA SPORTS FC 24\Data\Win32\superbundlelayout\commentarylaunch_eng_us
Data Setup - Copying I:\EA Games\EA SPORTS FC 24\Data\Win32\superbundlelayout\installpackage_00
Data Setup - Copying I:\EA Games\EA SPORTS FC 24\Data\Win32\superbundlelayout\installpackage_00\en
Data Setup - Copying I:\EA Games\EA SPORTS FC 24\Data\Win32\superbundlelayout\installpackage_00\en\loc
Data Setup - Copying I:\EA Games\EA SPORTS FC 24\Data\Win32\superbundlelayout\installpackage_02
Data Setup - Copying I:\EA Games\EA SPORTS FC 24\Data\Win32\superbundlelayout\installpackage_02\en\loc
Data Setup - Copying I:\EA Games\EA SPORTS FC 24\Data\Win32\superbundlelayout\installpackage_03
Data Setup - Copying I:\EA Games\EA SPORTS FC 24\Data\Win32\superbundlelayout\installpackage_05
Data Setup - Copying I:\EA Games\EA SPORTS FC 24\Data\Win32\superbundlelayout\installpackage_05\en\loc
Data Setup - Copying I:\EA Games\EA SPORTS FC 24\Data\Win32\superbundlelayout\installpackage_05\loc
Data Setup - Copying I:\EA Games\EA SPORTS FC 24\Data\Win32\superbundlelayout\installpackage_06
Data Setup - Copying I:\EA Games\EA SPORTS FC 24\Data\Win32\superbundlelayout\installpackage_08
Data Setup - Copying I:\EA Games\EA SPORTS FC 24\Data\Win32\superbundlelayout\installpackage_licensed
Data Setup - Copying I:\EA Games\EA SPORTS FC 24\\Patch\
Data Setup - Copying I:\EA Games\EA SPORTS FC 24\Patch\Win32
Data Setup - Copying I:\EA Games\EA SPORTS FC 24\Patch\Win32\fc
Data Setup - Copying I:\EA Games\EA SPORTS FC 24\Patch\Win32\fc\fcgame
Data Setup - Copying I:\EA Games\EA SPORTS FC 24\Patch\Win32\superbundlelayout
Data Setup - Copying I:\EA Games\EA SPORTS FC 24\Patch\Win32\superbundlelayout\commentarylaunch_eng_us
Data Setup - Copying I:\EA Games\EA SPORTS FC 24\Patch\Win32\superbundlelayout\installpackage_02
Data Setup - Copying I:\EA Games\EA SPORTS FC 24\Patch\Win32\superbundlelayout\installpackage_03
Data Setup - Copying I:\EA Games\EA SPORTS FC 24\Patch\Win32\superbundlelayout\installpackage_06
Data Setup - Copying I:\EA Games\EA SPORTS FC 24\Patch\Win32\superbundlelayout\installpackage_08
Retreiving list of Modified CAS Files.
Loaded Type Library SDK
Initialised File & Resource System
Initialising Plugins
Plugins and SDK SDK/FC24SDK.dll Initialised
Loading data (easfc24.cache)
Initial load - Indexing data - This will take some time
Initial load - Indexing data (25%)
Initial load - Indexing data (50%)
Initial load - Indexing data (100%)
Initial load - Indexing complete
Loading complete 00:38
Initialised Asset Manager
Modifying TOC Chunks.
Modifying CAS files.
Modifying Superbundles
Processing: native_patch/win32/fc/fcgame/fcgame.toc
Processing Complete: native_patch/win32/fc/fcgame/fcgame.toc
Processing: native_data/win32/globals.toc
Processing Complete: native_data/win32/globals.toc
Compiler completed in 01:57
Copying initfs_win32
Launching EA SPORTS FC 24 via EADesktop.
Launching I:\EA Games\EA SPORTS FC 24\FC24.exe

Hi all.

I have been notified by multiple users that certain people are stealing work from here and selling on Patreon (https://www.patreon.com/ECETeams) including the Frostbite Modding Tool (as another name...).

These people are currently earning $305 per month off my hard work on FMT and other's hard work in modding. I won't stand for this kind of stuff again. So I am weighing up my options on what to do next.

I don't want drama but this shit needs to stop.

Regards,

Paul.
https://support.patreon.com/hc/en-us/articles/115004403263-My-work-is-being-stolen-

They aren't providing any way to ban the theft and avoid to make money out of it. Is sad and there is no greatest offence to make money from someone work that is distributed freely.

@Marlon Anthony @PRO_TOO Try setting a rule on your firewall in the outgoing section to block FC24.exe, FC24_Trial.exe and EAAntiCheat.GameServiceLauncher.exe from having a connection outwards, place the FMT folder on your documents folder and not on the games folder, make sure to re install FMT or at least delete the "_GameCaches" folder on the FMT folder.

Also delete the FC24 folder on %Temp% and repair files on EA App from the FC 24 game before doing the following.

Always run FMT as admin and don't add any command on the EA App like -dataPath ModData, and make sure on FMT the "re-install mods" option is selected when launching the first time with mods. Let the game launch as usual, close it, go on EA App and add the -dataPath ModData line and open Live Editor, then launch FC24. If it's a trial, try using that option on Live Editor for Trial games.

Last edited:
Mate is something different when exporting models?

I tried to convert ball from EAFC to FIFA 16 and its black. Textures are ok i tested with different model (same model as 23nd it works).

Should i wait for FIFA Editor Tool or is there tip what should i do when export model?

I'm so sorry but I've already given this game too many chances. What you modding masters on this page are doing is commendable, but the game has physics errors and links between beastly animations.

The hypermotion V engine swap is not polished. No matter how much it is modified, natural movements will never remain. For that, we would have to have a new team that works on the game code for a long time. And of course this cannot be fixed no matter how many updates they put into it. I hope I'm wrong.

@Marlon Anthony @PRO_TOO Try setting a rule on your firewall in the outgoing section to block FC24.exe, FC24_Trial.exe and EAAntiCheat.GameServiceLauncher.exe from having a connection outwards, place the FMT folder on your documents folder and not on the games folder, make sure to re install FMT or at least delete the "_GameCaches" folder on the FMT folder.

Also delete the FC24 folder on %Temp% and repair files on EA App from the FC 24 game before doing the following.

Always run FMT as admin and don't add any command on the EA App like -dataPath ModData, and make sure on FMT the "re-install mods" option is selected when launching the first time with mods. Let the game launch as usual, close it, go on EA App and add the -dataPath ModData line and open Live Editor, then launch FC24. If it's a trial, try using that option on Live Editor for Trial games.
I tried. Outbound rules give me an error when anticheat tries to load.
redownlaoded the game too. it does still connect ingame to ea servers (If I don’t cancel that manually Ingame).
not sure where the problem is. Will try once more later today, I have 2 hours of trail left. 🤷‍♂️
thanks anyway! 👍

Reactions: MTS
I have been notified by multiple users that certain people are stealing work from here and selling on Patreon (https://www.patreon.com/ECETeams) including the Frostbite Modding Tool (as another name...).
An update on this. ECETeams have got in touch and apologized for their actions. I am in discussions with them on what they wanted and why they did it.

-------------

With FIFA Editor Tool release around the corner (soon tm), I suspect 95% of the user base will go back to using that. It's been a nice journey with you all. For what its worth. Thanks.

An update on this. ECETeams have got in touch and apologized for their actions. I am in discussions with them on what they wanted and why they did it.

-------------

With FIFA Editor Tool release around the corner (soon tm), I suspect 95% of the user base will go back to using that. It's been a nice journey with you all. For what its worth. Thanks.
I give a try stay on fmt this first year i use it..lets see..i hope @Paul-v will push into import meshes on fmt fc24! You bossing🔥

-------------

You should push FMT to the limit and be the major modding tool, don't give up.

-------------

FMT has amazing potential Paul, for a free and open source tool it's beyond outstanding. Don't give up to continue to improve it at your pace and big things will come!

For those that wish to patch the unlicensed Serie A teams in FC 24 there is a new mod available thanks to FMT: https://infinityfc.net/mod-patche-serie-a-teams-fc-24/

Thanks, This actually did the trick. I didn't realise using the Live Editor was essential for getting the mods to work.

hello Paul-v
I have noticed that in some head models your tool export the head with problems
I do it manually disable custom normals,Can this be fixed?
Question: Can you add the option to extract all textures to PNG,DDS,?

Hi Guys, I have made an Mod which increases the Player LOD´s in Matches. Decided to upload them for your usuage too. I didn´t noticed a similar mod was done till yet and I was annoyed about the LOD Level by EA which is just 100. I edited all 19 Sections which I found in Paul´s Editor Tool for the Player LOD´s. I set the Value from 100 to 1000. You see now a.e. in Cutscenes more Details like Sweat, rain drops or short beard hair. Install it like any other Mod with Paul´s FMT Launcher. The Mod was made for TU 3 of the Game. Should work for newer TU´s also, because the Mod didn´t touch any Legacy Files.

https://mega.nz/file/ZN4ABRzJ#WV6nkEJeGWW24QvdBVmINolUk6kiDT8QxdkDB56C-xs

If you wanna add it to the Modlist @Paul-v it would be nice. :))

Attachments

• FC24_2023.10.16-22.36.png
    FC24_2023.10.16-22.36.png
    4.6 MB · Views: 276
  • FC24_2023.10.16-22.51_1.png
    FC24_2023.10.16-22.51_1.png
    5.2 MB · Views: 273
  • FC24_2023.10.16-22.52.png
    FC24_2023.10.16-22.52.png
    5.7 MB · Views: 275
Last edited:
Hi Guys, I have made an Mod which increases the Player LOD´s in Matches. Decided to upload them for your usuage too. I didn´t noticed a similar mod was done till yet and I was annoyed about the LOD Level by EA which is just 100. I edited all 19 Sections which I found in Paul´s Editor Tool for the Player LOD´s. I set the Value from 100 to 1000. You see now a.e. in Cutscenes more Details like Sweat, rain drops or short beard hair. Install it like any other Mod with Paul´s FMT Launcher. The Mod was made for TU 3 of the Game. Should work for newer TU´s also, because the Mod didn´t touch any Legacy Files.

Thanks man, I was hoping someone would explore this

HI've tried in every way to make it work... Mods are read because the boot screens are different but it crashes even before entering the menus. Not even by entering the datapath string in the launch options in Steam

Thank you so much! Could you also do this for the crowd? My crowd has some rendering bugs so a lod mod would be great :)

Instead I found your FMT (which I used for the first time) much more stable and intuitive, faster and more complete. I will use yours.

HI've tried in every way to make it work... Mods are read because the boot screens are different but it crashes even before entering the menus. Not even by entering the datapath string in the launch options in Steam
On which TU you are currently? What other mods do you use? Did you tried after the first launch with Mods through FMT, and the ModData Folder is already created to launch the game via Steam again. You can try this! Oh important to say, delete your ModData Folder as first task before you launch with new mods. Than launch again FMT, wait for the Tool to apply mods/compile. Most Problems causes that many People don’t delete their ModData Folder in Game Folder when using all kinds of Mods together. Try this steps.

A quale TU sei attualmente? Quali altre mod usi? Hai provato dopo il primo avvio con i Mod tramite FMT e la cartella ModData è già stata creata per avviare nuovamente il gioco tramite Steam. Puoi provarlo! Oh, è importante dirlo, elimina la tua cartella ModData come prima attività prima di lanciare le nuove mod. Quindi riavviare FMT, attendere che lo strumento applichi le modifiche/compilazione. La maggior parte dei problemi fa sì che molte persone non eliminino la cartella ModData nella cartella del gioco quando utilizzano tutti i tipi di mod insieme. Prova questi passaggi.
IL I've tried them all man... I know the tools well because I've been using them for years... This time there is no way to get it going... It crashes after the first screen. Only used Paul's mods

I'm testing on FC24 the creation of the file that allows you to play CPUvsCPU in tournaments, this is the SideSelect.BIG file that needs to be modified, this is how I modify it. But in tournaments it doesn't let me play CPUvsCPU. Where am I wrong?
fott.jpg

IL I've tried them all man... I know the tools well because I've been using them for years... This time there is no way to get it going... It crashes after the first screen. Only used Paul's mods
Damn it. Sad to read you are gone already through all of that and still nothing helps. :-(
Can´t recommend you more than if you familiar with the tools.

Thank you so much! Could you also do this for the crowd? My crowd has some rendering bugs so a lod mod would be great :)
I do a research today. First thing first: To improve your render quality related to your crowd rendering Issues there is from what I have seen today no "Crowd LOD" like the Player_lod Section. What can be done for a general improvement of the Performance in everybody´s Game are lying in the initFS File, Mate! Below you will find some screenshots I have made for you from FMT´s initFS Editor Section. You can read the games initFS Scripts and their references but at the Moment the Editor is "read only" in FMT. When there is a option in the future for editing the File than you will find the following: Screenshots below.

There is a graphics.lua Script File in the initFS. There you see the "rendering" section for a.e. Grass and crowd. The crowd section is what you need or what is useful for everyones Performance improvements. There are many sections to tweak if you know which values to change and with what new Value. So a Try and test thing as always. Anyway, at the current state no edit function for the initFS File.
My advice: We must wait till eSIM gets released because this mod is over the last FIFA seasons always the Pro for this kind of mods. You may know the eSIM work from FIFA 23 a.e. Of course there are more ways to enhance the graphics than my simple Player LOD mod. LOD´s for lightning section, ball section, etc. are to find in the FMT Editor section as well.

But to come to an end, for your Issue with Crowds rendering it seems for me the initFS File is the right Section to edit. Hope it´s clear now. If anybody with more experience in graphic stuff modding and performance modding know another way would be welcomed for everybody of us.

Attachments

• Screenshot (7).png
    Screenshot (7).png
    654.2 KB · Views: 47
  • unknown_2023.10.17-19.19.png
    unknown_2023.10.17-19.19.png
    600.2 KB · Views: 47
  • unknown_2023.10.17-19.19_1.png
    unknown_2023.10.17-19.19_1.png
    572.7 KB · Views: 48
I do a research today. First thing first: To improve your render quality related to your crowd rendering Issues there is from what I have seen today no "Crowd LOD" like the Player_lod Section. What can be done for a general improvement of the Performance in everybody´s Game are lying in the initFS File, Mate! Below you will find some screenshots I have made for you from FMT´s initFS Editor Section. You can read the games initFS Scripts and their references but at the Moment the Editor is "read only" in FMT. When there is a option in the future for editing the File than you will find the following: Screenshots below.

There is a graphics.lua Script File in the initFS. There you see the "rendering" section for a.e. Grass and crowd. The crowd section is what you need or what is useful for everyones Performance improvements. There are many sections to tweak if you know which values to change and with what new Value. So a Try and test thing as always. Anyway, at the current state no edit function for the initFS File.
My advice: We must wait till eSIM gets released because this mod is over the last FIFA seasons always the Pro for this kind of mods. You may know the eSIM work from FIFA 23 a.e. Of course there are more ways to enhance the graphics than my simple Player LOD mod. LOD´s for lightning section, ball section, etc. are to find in the FMT Editor section as well.

But to come to an end, for your Issue with Crowds rendering it seems for me the initFS File is the right Section to edit. Hope it´s clear now. If anybody with more experience in graphic stuff modding and performance modding know another way would be welcomed for everybody of us.
Thank you! I had this problem also on fifa 23 where crowd was rendering half in hd and half in low poly so it was really annoying, if everything was just poly or just hd that would make it much easier. Let's see what the community does, thank you for the explanation and help!

Thank you! I had this problem also on fifa 23 where crowd was rendering half in hd and half in low poly so it was really annoying, if everything was just poly or just hd that would make it much easier. Let's see what the community does, thank you for the explanation and help!
I know you are familiar with the in game settings and you are FIFA Veteran. For the sake of clarity and for my own curiousity (haha): What changes for you when you in game set the rendering setting lower, the crowd lower, the grass rendering lower?? Nothing changes? I know from many Users that since FIFA 23 they have similiar Issue with cutscene lag. I had my fights too with FIFA 23. I am playing on a usual 4k TV. I must cap my fps at 60, otherwise my Rig don´t render the gameplay fluid. I enable also vsync. That gives me a constant 60 fps on my screen. Although my GPU would go higher but uncapped I have stutter.

Ok, many playing on Monitors where you can set the Hz count higher than 60. At the beginning of FIFA 23 I could play with my former Monitor set to 165 Hz. It´s not a safe thing with FC 24. Even Guys with a RTX 4090 are having lag Problems by try to run FC 24.
Anyway I keep my eyes open for a possible eSIM mod like the last years. Or when initFS File editing is possible we speak again.
You can watch this Patreon Page from eSIM if you wanna take a look what´s coming or if you are interested in this is the free download link for FIFA 23 eSIM mod. The mod Pack contains a Performance Mod for HD and one for Ultra HD. If you already know the Page than just forgot the link. ;-)

https://www.patreon.com/posts/fifa-23-esim-mod-74032924

Back
Top Bottom