EA SPORTS FC 24 Editing Centre

I know you are familiar with the in game settings and you are FIFA Veteran. For the sake of clarity and for my own curiousity (haha): What changes for you when you in game set the rendering setting lower, the crowd lower, the grass rendering lower?? Nothing changes? I know from many Users that since FIFA 23 they have similiar Issue with cutscene lag. I had my fights too with FIFA 23. I am playing on a usual 4k TV. I must cap my fps at 60, otherwise my Rig don´t render the gameplay fluid. I enable also vsync. That gives me a constant 60 fps on my screen. Although my GPU would go higher but uncapped I have stutter.

Ok, many playing on Monitors where you can set the Hz count higher than 60. At the beginning of FIFA 23 I could play with my former Monitor set to 165 Hz. It´s not a safe thing with FC 24. Even Guys with a RTX 4090 are having lag Problems by try to run FC 24.
Anyway I keep my eyes open for a possible eSIM mod like the last years. Or when initFS File editing is possible we speak again.
You can watch this Patreon Page from eSIM if you wanna take a look what´s coming or if you are interested in this is the free download link for FIFA 23 eSIM mod. The mod Pack contains a Performance Mod for HD and one for Ultra HD. If you already know the Page than just forgot the link. ;-)

https://www.patreon.com/posts/fifa-23-esim-mod-74032924
Thanks Byronic, my settings do change correctly, i suspect maybe it's because i only have 6GB VRAM or something, last year i did play at 165hz too even though i had to mess around a lot with the settings, this year i just capped in game to 60 fps because it's the only way of having stable fps lol. I know eSim work's well, but i appreciate the suggestion and will always be on the lookout, even if eSim last year didn't fix that crowd bug for me, I tried changing settings on the Nvidia Panel but it's same old same old, any who, we'll see what eSim comes up with 😁

but it's not a job it's a hobby, it doesn't pay taxes

New era. I am 41 years old. Twenty-five years ago and the following 12 years the modding scene was a different paradigm. It was a time when the passion for the game, the enjoyment of editing and the community's appreciation of the publishers was enough.

The best editors of that era are still recognized today.

I don't judge that someone gets paid for his work, his time and dedication, but obviously everything has changed.

There are people who ask for collaboration for work that is really worthwhile and there are other people who pretend to charge for things that IMO are a joke. It can be a long conversation and this is not the thread to continue.

New era. I am 41 years old. Twenty-five years ago and the following 12 years the modding scene was a different paradigm. It was a time when the passion for the game, the enjoyment of editing and the community's appreciation of the publishers was enough.

The best editors of that era are still recognized today.

I don't judge that someone gets paid for his work, his time and dedication, but obviously everything has changed.

There are people who ask for collaboration for work that is really worthwhile and there are other people who pretend to charge for things that IMO are a joke. It can be a long conversation and this is not the thread to continue.
The worse thing is they always come thru with any amount of cost for those "Products". Because they exactly know everyone(close to) will pay. Last year the FET early access costs was 5€. This year the double? And I am sure if next year the Tool costs 20 bucks it will still be a cracker in the paid charts. For a game that is produced by an other company it´s a great income for having nothing participated for the development of the game.
I am honest, I had paid the 5 bucks from last year this time again to check out the Tool. But 10 bucks is another class. Not the amount of 10 bucks, just what it means with double up the charge! Feels like "Hey Guys, why not charging the double for the Tool, the dump sheeps will buy it for sure"!
I can only guess for how long is this "early access" Phase. Last year the Tool was after this Phase free. But why not stretching time?

I am also a mid ager seeing many Games modded for this blown away spirit of "mods are always free". I fully understand the times have changed with a.e. EA game modding. Yes more effort for modders, yes more time to invest etc. but some charges are definetly over the top. I saw Graphic modifications for GTA V game for up to 15€ a month. Since years. Is there still room for improvement? But to create a nice monthly log with features changes and added seems to be enough for modding every month new content. I doubt it.
When it makes sense for me personally I have my 2 or 3 monthly Patreon supports like Aranaktu which work is outstanding over the years and something else. Didn´t start now to commentate what´s the cherry on the cake for let people pay for stolen work like Paul reported this week from those Individuals at Patreon. It works in other ways too with modding. A.e. Paul creates a whole Tool and let them use everybody´s for free. Or look at Slim Modder at discord. Since 10 years he release his huge EEP mod for free for everybody and even the effort is bigger with modding new FIFA/FC 24 games he didn´t break that rule. The most awful is that other Modders which are doing also a great Patch sending hate through discord because EEP is long time released for FIFA 23 and they envy that his own Patch is still today waiting for release. In the meantime the "Tester Tier" for 5€ is out. What a joke!
So sorry for that off topic post I will shut up now.

I know you are familiar with the in game settings and you are FIFA Veteran. For the sake of clarity and for my own curiousity (haha): What changes for you when you in game set the rendering setting lower, the crowd lower, the grass rendering lower?? Nothing changes? I know from many Users that since FIFA 23 they have similiar Issue with cutscene lag. I had my fights too with FIFA 23. I am playing on a usual 4k TV. I must cap my fps at 60, otherwise my Rig don´t render the gameplay fluid. I enable also vsync. That gives me a constant 60 fps on my screen. Although my GPU would go higher but uncapped I have stutter.

Ok, many playing on Monitors where you can set the Hz count higher than 60. At the beginning of FIFA 23 I could play with my former Monitor set to 165 Hz. It´s not a safe thing with FC 24. Even Guys with a RTX 4090 are having lag Problems by try to run FC 24.
Anyway I keep my eyes open for a possible eSIM mod like the last years. Or when initFS File editing is possible we speak again.
You can watch this Patreon Page from eSIM if you wanna take a look what´s coming or if you are interested in this is the free download link for FIFA 23 eSIM mod. The mod Pack contains a Performance Mod for HD and one for Ultra HD. If you already know the Page than just forgot the link. ;-)

https://www.patreon.com/posts/fifa-23-esim-mod-74032924
How do you cap mate? By driver, so Nvidia settings?!
afterburner isn’t showing stats so I’m not sure if its capping at all. I use it for everything else. Maybe I should try capping that one game via AMS Adrenalin, driver side.

afterburner isn’t showing stats so I’m not sure if its capping at all. I use it for everything else. Maybe I should try capping that one game via AMS Adrenalin, driver side.

In my case, Live Editor to bypass anticheat and cap with afterburner. The cap by nvidia driver panel works different than afterburner.

In my case, Live Editor to bypass anticheat and cap with afterburner. The cap by nvidia driver panel works different than afterburner.
Oh, this is taking a whole other route I think. 😂
I only used fmt to start the modded game. Never used the editor.

anyway… that’s not my major challenge atm. I just need to get that dribbling part working proper with the modded game. It would probaly lead to me buying the full version, as the mod is super promising.

Oh, this is taking a whole other route I think. 😂
I only used fmt to start the modded game. Never used the editor.

anyway… that’s not my major challenge atm. I just need to get that dribbling part working proper with the modded game. It would probaly lead to me buying the full version, as the mod is super promising.

Just for add more confussion to the mix. In my case 60hz 100hz 120hz 144hz, in all the cases the game changue A LOT, yes of course a bit in response and flow, but it change a lot in the animations, the transtions between turn and move, depend what hz the game run the frames in animations like it has a desync and feels and look bad. Stuff like that never happend to me in FIFA23 (same hardware).

Just for add more confussion to the mix. In my case 60hz 100hz 120hz 144hz, in all the cases the game changue A LOT, yes of course a bit in response and flow, but it change a lot in the animations, the transtions between turn and move, depend what hz the game run the frames in animations like it has a desync and feels and look bad. Stuff like that never happend to me in FIFA23 (same hardware).
I get that.
60fps fixed should be the goal here for us all; as fair as I got it.
Modders, let us know if that’s the case.

I have cutscenes running wild between 42 and 60. gameplay is fine at 60 locked. Fifa23 had the cutscenes go down to 30 for me. It’s a mess ever since somehow for me. But hey, gameplay first, eh?!

I get that.
60fps fixed should be the goal here for us all; as fair as I got it.
Modders, let us know if that’s the case.

I have cutscenes running wild between 42 and 60. gameplay is fine at 60 locked. Fifa23 had the cutscenes go down to 30 for me. It’s a mess ever since somehow for me. But hey, gameplay first, eh?!

Always, and yes is like the pace and sync of the animations of frostbite engine V.S. render frames works at his best at 60fps (60hz sync)

You can cap by in game settings, Mate! Either via v-sync which is fine for me and you have the option in game to set at 60. In the meantime I have also set the cutscenes in game to constant 30. Was to annoying when I set it on 60, because it drops too much the frame rate like you mentioned by yourself.
Mate, do yourself a favour and just install free Version of Live Editor. Just launch the LE before your FMT with mod/mods and you have the Overlay back from Afterburner. It didn´t hurt your game and you not either. :))
If you wanna have support for Adrenalin software to set for a specific game cap to 60 let me know. I will do then some Screenshots for you. But if you know it how to do you can try this a s well.

This one is also a option. You set the framerate limit to 60. You know it, right?

Attachments

• unknown_2023.10.18-20.32.png
    unknown_2023.10.18-20.32.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 47
Last edited:
You can cap by in game settings, Mate! Either via v-sync which is fine for me and you have the option in game to set at 60. In the meantime I have also set the cutscenes in game to constant 30. Was to annoying when I set it on 60, because it drops too much the frame rate like you mentioned by yourself.
Mate, do yourself a favour and just install free Version of Live Editor. Just launch the LE before your FMT with mod/mods and you have the Overlay back from Afterburner. It didn´t hurt your game and you not either. :))
If you wanna have support for Adrenalin software to set for a specific game cap to 60 let me know. I will do then some Screenshots for you. But if you know it how to do you can try this a s well.

This one is also a option. You set the framerate limit to 60. You know it, right?
tried every possible setting ingame, trust me.
I’ll go for your second advise and report back. 💪
thx.

Hi guys.

I am looking for some testers for latest changes to FMT. I am trying to move away from using Cache to compile mods. Problem is I think it takes longer to compile because of this change. Although, it might be better for some users?

Anyway, Latest Pre-Release is here for you to test it out.

I've pulled it down for the time being. Too many bugs with the editor in the release version. Launcher worked fine but not the Editor. Thanks to those who tested :)

Summary of Changes:
  • Add -dataPath ModData to Game Execution logic
  • Stop EADesktop from closing when applying -dataPath ModData
  • [FC24 Only] Trying out a new Compiler that doesn't require a Cache to run. This may take longer to run as its finding stuff dynamically. (Work in Progress)
  • [PS4] Added ability to load some more PS4 textures in the Editor (Work in Progress)
Thanks for all your support.

Last edited:
Hi guys.

I am looking for some testers for latest changes to FMT. I am trying to move away from using Cache to compile mods. Problem is I think it takes longer to compile because of this change. Although, it might be better for some users?

Anyway, Latest Pre-Release is here for you to test it out.

https://github.com/paulov-t/FrostbiteModdingTool/releases/tag/FMT-24.0.8692.42544

Summary of Changes:
  • Add -dataPath ModData to Game Execution logic
  • Stop EADesktop from closing when applying -dataPath ModData
  • [FC24 Only] Trying out a new Compiler that doesn't require a Cache to run. This may take longer to run as its finding stuff dynamically. (Work in Progress)
  • [PS4] Added ability to load some more PS4 textures in the Editor (Work in Progress)
Thanks for all your support.
thanks, One question Paul, I tried to load the switch version by copying the exe, apart from the texture problem, I can only see the same files as the PC version and it seems to me that they should be different, is this normal?

thanks, One question Paul, I tried to load the switch version by copying the exe, apart from the texture problem, I can only see the same files as the PC version and it seems to me that they should be different, is this normal?
1. If you have FC24 PC version installed FMT automatically uses that. (I need to make a change to cater for this)
2. Why would the files be different? What EA do is use the exact same files but turn things on/off or increase/decrease LOD/fidelity depending on system. The only big difference is how textures are handled. (I am no expert as to why this is the case)

Hi Paul thanks for the update, when i select ea fc 24 on the fmt launcher this error shows up:

1.png

System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
---> System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Users\hugod\OneDrive\Documentos\EA FC Mods\FMT\Debugging\SharedTypeDescriptors.ebx.dat'.
at Microsoft.Win32.SafeHandles.SafeFileHandle.CreateFile(String fullPath, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, FileOptions options)
at Microsoft.Win32.SafeHandles.SafeFileHandle.Open(String fullPath, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, FileOptions options, Int64 preallocationSize, Nullable`1 unixCreateMode)
at System.IO.Strategies.OSFileStreamStrategy..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, FileOptions options, Int64 preallocationSize, Nullable`1 unixCreateMode)
at System.IO.Strategies.FileStreamHelpers.ChooseStrategyCore(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, FileOptions options, Int64 preallocationSize, Nullable`1 unixCreateMode)
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode)
at FrostySdk.IO.EbxSharedTypeDescriptorV2..ctor(String name, Boolean patch, Boolean instantRead, Boolean viaReflection)
at FrostySdk.IO.EbxSharedTypeDescriptorV2..ctor(String name, Boolean patch)
at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod(Object target, Void** arguments, Signature sig, Boolean isConstructor)
at System.Reflection.ConstructorInvoker.Invoke(Object obj, IntPtr* args, BindingFlags invokeAttr)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at System.Reflection.ConstructorInvoker.Invoke(Object obj, IntPtr* args, BindingFlags invokeAttr)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeConstructorInfo.Invoke(BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
at System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceImpl(BindingFlags bindingAttr, Binder binder, Object[] args, CultureInfo culture)
at System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type, Object[] args)
at FrostySdk.Managers.AssetManager.LoadTypeByName(String className, Object[] args)
at FrostySdk.IO.EbxSharedTypeDescriptors.LoadSharedTypeDescriptors()
at FrostySdk.FileSystem.Initialize(Byte[] key, Boolean patched)
at FrostySdk.FileSystem..ctor(String inBasePath)
at v2k4FIFAModdingCL.GameInstanceSingleton.InitializeSingleton(String& filePath, Boolean& loadCache, ILogger& logger, Boolean& loadSDK)
at FrostbiteModdingUI.Windows.FindGameEXEWindow.InitializeOfSelectedGame(String filePath)
at FrostbiteModdingUI.Windows.FindGameEXEWindow.OnContentRendered(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Window.<>c.<PostContentRendered>b__204_0(Object arg)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)
at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.InvokeImpl()
at MS.Internal.CulturePreservingExecutionContext.CallbackWrapper(Object obj)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
--- End of stack trace from previous location ---
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
at MS.Internal.CulturePreservingExecutionContext.Run(CulturePreservingExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.Invoke()
at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.ProcessQueue()
at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.WndProcHook(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
at MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.DispatcherCallbackOperation(Object o)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)
at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.LegacyInvokeImpl(DispatcherPriority priority, TimeSpan timeout, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.SubclassWndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam)
at MS.Win32.UnsafeNativeMethods.DispatchMessage(MSG& msg)
at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.PushFrameImpl(DispatcherFrame frame)
at System.Windows.Window.ShowHelper(Object booleanBox)
at System.Windows.Window.Show()
at System.Windows.Window.ShowDialog()
at FMT.MainWindow.OpenGame(Profile profile)
at FMT.MainWindow.Tile_Click(Object sender, RoutedEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised)
at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEventImpl(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args)
at System.Windows.Controls.Primitives.ButtonBase.OnClick()
at System.Windows.Controls.Button.OnClick()
at System.Windows.Controls.Primitives.ButtonBase.OnMouseLeftButtonUp(MouseButtonEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.RoutedEventArgs.InvokeHandler(Delegate handler, Object target)
at System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised)
at System.Windows.UIElement.ReRaiseEventAs(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args, RoutedEvent newEvent)
at System.Windows.RoutedEventArgs.InvokeHandler(Delegate handler, Object target)
at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEventImpl(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args)
at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseTrustedEvent(RoutedEventArgs args)
at System.Windows.Input.InputManager.ProcessStagingArea()
at System.Windows.Input.InputProviderSite.ReportInput(InputReport inputReport)
at System.Windows.Interop.HwndMouseInputProvider.ReportInput(IntPtr hwnd, InputMode mode, Int32 timestamp, RawMouseActions actions, Int32 x, Int32 y, Int32 wheel)
at System.Windows.Interop.HwndMouseInputProvider.FilterMessage(IntPtr hwnd, WindowMessage msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
at System.Windows.Interop.HwndSource.InputFilterMessage(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
at MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.LegacyInvokeImpl(DispatcherPriority priority, TimeSpan timeout, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.SubclassWndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam)
at System.Windows.Application.RunDispatcher(Object ignore)
at System.Windows.Application.RunInternal(Window window)
at FMT.App.Main()

1. If you have FC24 PC version installed FMT automatically uses that. (I need to make a change to cater for this)
2. Why would the files be different? What EA do is use the exact same files but turn things on/off or increase/decrease LOD/fidelity depending on system. The only big difference is how textures are handled. (I am no expert as to why this is the case)
I'm not an expert either, but I suppose that there should be differences between the switch and PC versions, and I have also seen on YouTube that, for example, the switch version has the La Liga entrances and I have not been able to find those files (archway, pedestal, etc. )

Hi Paul thanks for the update, when i select ea fc 24 on the fmt launcher this error shows up:

View attachment 242380

System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
---> System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Users\hugod\OneDrive\Documentos\EA FC Mods\FMT\Debugging\SharedTypeDescriptors.ebx.dat'.
at Microsoft.Win32.SafeHandles.SafeFileHandle.CreateFile(String fullPath, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, FileOptions options)
at Microsoft.Win32.SafeHandles.SafeFileHandle.Open(String fullPath, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, FileOptions options, Int64 preallocationSize, Nullable`1 unixCreateMode)
at System.IO.Strategies.OSFileStreamStrategy..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, FileOptions options, Int64 preallocationSize, Nullable`1 unixCreateMode)
at System.IO.Strategies.FileStreamHelpers.ChooseStrategyCore(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, FileOptions options, Int64 preallocationSize, Nullable`1 unixCreateMode)
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode)
at FrostySdk.IO.EbxSharedTypeDescriptorV2..ctor(String name, Boolean patch, Boolean instantRead, Boolean viaReflection)
at FrostySdk.IO.EbxSharedTypeDescriptorV2..ctor(String name, Boolean patch)
at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod(Object target, Void** arguments, Signature sig, Boolean isConstructor)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at System.Reflection.RuntimeConstructorInfo.Invoke(BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
at System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceImpl(BindingFlags bindingAttr, Binder binder, Object[] args, CultureInfo culture)
at System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type, Object[] args)
at FrostySdk.Managers.AssetManager.LoadTypeByName(String className, Object[] args)
at FrostySdk.IO.EbxSharedTypeDescriptors.LoadSharedTypeDescriptors()
at FrostySdk.FileSystem.Initialize(Byte[] key, Boolean patched)
at FrostySdk.FileSystem..ctor(String inBasePath)
at v2k4FIFAModdingCL.GameInstanceSingleton.InitializeSingleton(String& filePath, Boolean& loadCache, ILogger& logger, Boolean& loadSDK)
at FrostbiteModdingUI.Windows.FindGameEXEWindow.InitializeOfSelectedGame(String filePath)
at FrostbiteModdingUI.Windows.FindGameEXEWindow.OnContentRendered(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Window.<>c.<PostContentRendered>b__204_0(Object arg)
at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.InvokeImpl()
at MS.Internal.CulturePreservingExecutionContext.CallbackWrapper(Object obj)
--- End of stack trace from previous location ---
at MS.Internal.CulturePreservingExecutionContext.Run(CulturePreservingExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.Invoke()
at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.ProcessQueue()
at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.WndProcHook(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
at System.Windows.Window.ShowHelper(Object booleanBox)
at System.Windows.Window.Show()
at System.Windows.Window.ShowDialog()
at FMT.MainWindow.OpenGame(Profile profile)
at FMT.MainWindow.Tile_Click(Object sender, RoutedEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Controls.Primitives.ButtonBase.OnClick()
at System.Windows.Controls.Button.OnClick()
at System.Windows.Controls.Primitives.ButtonBase.OnMouseLeftButtonUp(MouseButtonEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.UIElement.ReRaiseEventAs(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args, RoutedEvent newEvent)
at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseTrustedEvent(RoutedEventArgs args)
at System.Windows.Input.InputManager.ProcessStagingArea()
at System.Windows.Input.InputProviderSite.ReportInput(InputReport inputReport)
at System.Windows.Interop.HwndMouseInputProvider.ReportInput(IntPtr hwnd, InputMode mode, Int32 timestamp, RawMouseActions actions, Int32 x, Int32 y, Int32 wheel)
at System.Windows.Interop.HwndMouseInputProvider.FilterMessage(IntPtr hwnd, WindowMessage msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
at System.Windows.Interop.HwndSource.InputFilterMessage(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
at System.Windows.Application.RunDispatcher(Object ignore)
at System.Windows.Application.RunInternal(Window window)
at FMT.App.Main()
Have you tried opening the program as administrator?

Back
Top Bottom