EA SPORTS FC 24 Editing Centre

Any profile / game will be supported

Remove the datapath arguement and repair.
I noticed that you support some games Ps4 Can you support fifa24 ps4?
You have extracted your model Bobby Charlton use FTM I converted it to FIFA 14. The hair is good, but the head has problems. Is it possible to fix the extraction of the head without errors? I also noticed this in the blender.

The same is happening to me.
Any idea why is that?
On Task Manager go to Processes and close EABackgroundService, EADesktop, EALocalHostSvc, also Launcher.exe (live editor icon) use the regedit file on the live editor folder, restart your pc, if it doesn't work put ea app on offline and then repeat

Hi all.

I have been notified by multiple users that certain people are stealing work from here and selling on Patreon (https://www.patreon.com/ECETeams) including the Frostbite Modding Tool (as another name...).

These people are currently earning $305 per month off my hard work on FMT and other's hard work in modding. I won't stand for this kind of stuff again. So I am weighing up my options on what to do next.

I don't want drama but this shit needs to stop.

Regards,

Paul.

Hi all.

I have been notified by multiple users that certain people are stealing work from here and selling on Patreon (https://www.patreon.com/ECETeams) including the Frostbite Modding Tool (as another name...).

These people are currently earning $305 per month off my hard work on FMT and other's hard work in modding. I won't stand for this kind of stuff again. So I am weighing up my options on what to do next.

Regards,

Paul.
Those Scumbags didn´t stop for anything. I wish there are easy ways to stop those stealing. I am not a lawyer but in the Internet it´s eazy to do anything by hiding your id with a VPN software a.e. It´s just 3 month ago where I was betrayed at ebay for around 250€ which I paid for a Product that never reaches me. I claimed that at our local Police station but they told me before the chances to get those Individual are close to zero.
Anyway, I hope Paul find a good way without to be forced to remove his Tool from EvoWeb! And the other Mod devs as well.

Hi all.

Regards,

Paul.
Can we help to stop that? Make a signalling to someone? Patreon maybe?

Can we help to stop that? Make a signalling to someone? Patreon maybe?
Patreon DMCA challenges are quite complicated and usually not successful for the person putting in the complaint.

At the moment the best way is make it public what they are doing. Educate people on the real creator and most importantly show people that the launcher / mods can be accessed for free.

There will always be people out there wanting to make a quick buck that will try / do things like this. The big part is getting it into people’s heads that they don’t have to pay for mods. So mods asking for money should not be the norm.

I hate to say this but also as an alternative, require users to be able to create an account/login to be able to use that software.

I hate to say this but also as an alternative, require users to be able to create an account/login to be able to use that software.
That requires loads of webspace to keep that info plus the GDRP rules about data protection. A lot of ball ache.

Hi all.

Regards,

Paul.
Yes, they are always vampires. They also stole the modifications I made to the old FIFA game.

Hi all.

Regards,

Paul.
Hey @Tom how are you doin?
Can you please help us/Paul with these douchbags that stolen Paul's work and sell it on patreon? Maybe with a law if you have one for evoweb.uk forum.

I absolutley agree you Paul, that this needs to stop. I hate such turds!

Hey @Tom how are you doin?
Can you please help us/Paul with these douchbags that stolen Paul's work and sell it on patreon? Maybe with a law if you have one for evoweb.uk forum.

I absolutley agree you Paul, that this needs to stop. I hate such turds!
That's totally out of my reach. It's a thing that's been happening since forever and all creators of great content have to live with, unfortunately. Can't stop shitty people from being shitty, the world would be a different place if I could.

I'm trying to mod a squad file with Revolution DB Master 24 but is not working. I can edit the file but the changes doesn't load in the game.
Is there any alternative way to mod a squad file?

That's totally out of my reach. It's a thing that's been happening since forever and all creators of great content have to live with, unfortunately. Can't stop shitty people from being shitty, the world would be a different place if I could.
That's sad. But I can understand you. I just had imagine how beatifull this world would be if you Tom or we all could do something against these's scamer.

I feel with you Paul. 😕

@Paul-v I'm trying to mod the table "teams" from the squad file with RDBM24 but the changes I've done doesn't seem to load in the game.
Any idea what I might be doing wrong?

Hey guys, my first MOD made using the FMT tool, I'm still learning and I made a simple mod that extends the editing/creation of players. If you download it and find any bugs, please let me know, thank you!
(I don't know if this is the correct area to send)

https://www.mediafire.com/file/6kqfeutiu1x4gzy/UNLOCKED_ALL_PLAYER_EDITOR.fbmod/file
Hey guys, I released the most updated version of the mod for TU3.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/o61ywe2jrapxnhm/UNLOCKED+ALL+PLAYER+EDITOR.fbmod/file

Hi guys, is anyone doing any gameplay work? Is anyone having crashes with it at all who aren't using my gameplay, but either Paul's or their own. My suspicion is somewhere in the movement section may be causing it and I’m desperately trying to find out what the cause is! Thanks.

Last edited:
FMT can export model to .fbx?
Yes
Hi guys, is anyone doing any gameplay work? Is anyone having crashes with it at all who aren't using my gameplay, but either Paul's or their own. My suspicion is somewhere in the movement section may be causing it and I’m desperately trying to find out what the cause is! Thanks.
Answered in DM. No problems at all here. Career mod had issues which was caused by an update.

Also had loads of crashes before I modded any EBX. Spent ages finding which graphics settings caused the crashes. Settled on 120hz refresh and frame rate and it finally stopped. (somehow this game doesn't support 165...)

I would also guess there are very likely limits on how far you can go before things could break. For example ive never tried putting animation speed to 99 but i suspect it would crash it?

Yes

Answered in DM. No problems at all here. Career mod had issues which was caused by an update.

Also had loads of crashes before I modded any EBX. Spent ages finding which graphics settings caused the crashes. Settled on 120hz refresh and frame rate and it finally stopped. (somehow this game doesn't support 165...)

I would also guess there are very likely limits on how far you can go before things could break. For example ive never tried putting animation speed to 99 but i suspect it would crash it?
Thanks Paul. @Topaz mentioned he was having crashes on TU3 with his career mode mod and other mods too.

Yeah there would have to be limits that cause crashes, setting animations to 0 for example cause it. I’ve gone through though and can’t see anything in there that would warrant a crash, nothing out of the ordinary and nothing beyond I did on 23.

The crash seems to be relatively random too. It can happen on an interaction between two players but very randomly, there’s no clear link. I only get crashes every few games, sometimes none at all, but others are reporting much more frequent. Really trying to find the solution!

The crash seems to be relatively random too. It can happen on an interaction between two players but very randomly, there’s no clear link. I only get crashes every few games, sometimes none at all, but others are reporting much more frequent. Really trying to find the solution!
I definitely had that in FIFA 23 with one setting. It was a physics one if I remember correctly.

I definitely had that in FIFA 23 with one setting. It was a physics one if I remember correctly.
I thought I’d found it in physics too, I reverted all physics to default to test, but then I had someone test and they got a crash still.

Back
Top Bottom