EA SPORTS FC 24 Editing Centre

XESS.jpg

FC 24 with Intel XESS activated 😅

AMD FSR2 is crashing instantly unfortunately.
DLSS is starting, but there are no changes because there are no files for it in the game. If i put the files manually in the folder it changes nothing. Its just not coded in the exe file.
FSR1 is working perfectly, but FSR1 is not that good. Even on the highest setting (Ultra Quality) its not looking good, but i get a FPS boost about 10% on my 3080 12Gb.
There is also a Bilinear Upsampling mode. I tested it with its Ultra Quality Preset and got a 13% FPS boost, but this method looks even worse than FSR1.

If somebody wants to try out FSR1 Ultra Quality Preset:
https://pixeldrain.com/u/KqTiyeje

I had to disable motion blur and depth of field, otherwise the game would crash.

Last edited:
Hello, I've been trying to mod the pitch color for a long while without success. What I'm looking to achieve is to set all pitches to the darkest green turf color, mainly because playing in the brighter yellowish turf takes me out of the game. That is ease to solve when playing kickoff games because there's the option to set it to your wish, however that option doesn't appear when playing competitions or Career modes.

I tried to set the default color every team to 7 in the squad file. But the game seems to look for the data somewhere else because it doesn't change when you play a game. I modifided other values to check and ensure the squad file is been loaded properly and they do appear changed.

There's a stadium table in the legacy files that also has pitchcolor row. I tried modifying it but despite it works for kickoff mode the pitch color remains the same in Career/competition modes.

Another pathway I tried is modifying the color codes used by the engine to tint the turf/grass texture but when I try to save the mod with FET it says is not supported.

If anyone can help me with that I really appreciate it because I haven't been able to play any competition since launch and kept stuck on kickoff mode because of my incapacity to play on most of the turf colors set as default. 🙏

hey guys, I was wondering: Is there any way that ball sounds can be increased through a mod?

Increasing match sounds increases both ball sounds and crowd noise, and so the crowd ends up drowning out the ball sounds..

I think it would be really useful if there was a mod which only increased ball sounds.. As I find these are way too soft in FC24..

Last edited:
hey guys, I was wondering: Is there any way that ball sounds can be increased through a mod?

Increasing match sounds increases both ball sounds and crowd noise, and so the crowd ends up drowning out the ball sounds..

I think it would be really useful if there wsa a mod which only increased ball sounds.. As I find these are way too soft in FC24..
YES this is needed

I'm looking for a realistic FC24 attendance/crowd mod (lower league or cups matches with half filled stadiums, etc etc). The only one I can find is from Arsi_11. I haven't found any reviews anywhere on it. Has anyone used it? Is there a different one that's recommended? Thanks in advance!

I think it would be really useful if there was a mod which only increased ball sounds.. As I find these are way too soft in FC24..
I’m currently helping myself, screaming out words like “baam”, “woosh”, “pow” or “swish”… while playing passes/hitting the ball! 😂

Hi all, 3 suggestions or help for this 3 points that i would like to improve. i tried to play with the editor but i am not that good and i didn't find how to do :
- as others said, increase the sound/contact with the ball for passes and shoot would be nice
- to mod the powerbar especialy for crosses (to slow down it for crosses), cause in full Manual settings the powerbar goes up to quickly when you compare it with other passes on other aera of the pitch. My powerbar is actually set on zero in settings but the difference between crosses and others passes is to huge
- and the last one, actually you can't play with the PowerBar above the head of your player and play with the time finishing at the same time, cause when you shoot, you only have the time finishing that appears, and you loose the visibility of the power bar, is there a way to have the two at the same time above the player ?
Thansk to guide me if there is a way to mod this, i know a little how to use the editor but i don't know which folders or settings i have to mod..

Hi Guys, I have made an Mod which increases the Player LOD´s in Matches. Decided to upload them for your usuage too. I didn´t noticed a similar mod was done till yet and I was annoyed about the LOD Level by EA which is just 100. I edited all 19 Sections which I found in Paul´s Editor Tool for the Player LOD´s. I set the Value from 100 to 1000. You see now a.e. in Cutscenes more Details like Sweat, rain drops or short beard hair. Install it like any other Mod with Paul´s FMT Launcher. The Mod was made for TU 3 of the Game. Should work for newer TU´s also, because the Mod didn´t touch any Legacy Files.

https://mega.nz/file/ZN4ABRzJ#WV6nkEJeGWW24QvdBVmINolUk6kiDT8QxdkDB56C-xs

If you wanna add it to the Modlist @Paul-v it would be nice. :))
Bro can u reupload the link for the fifa editor tool version ?

Yes please. Thx
I tried my best again today, Bro. Can´t get a fully working fifamod out of my stored fbmodproject. I tried the fbmodproject to create mod for FIFA Editor in Paul´s FMT but even the fifamod is created by FMT it put me out just a 1 Kb File instead of a file with around 2300 kb. You can check my screenshot below and you will understand what I mean by just checking the size between the fbmod File for the LOD Mod compared to the desired fifamod LOD Mod.
Means the fbmod works fine in FMT, but the fifamod won´t.

EDIT: Found this one this evening. Should have that what you want...

https://dl.fifa-infinity.com/fc-24/improved-graphics-and-lod-mod/

Attachments

• Screenshot (146).png
    Screenshot (146).png
    114.1 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
I tried my best again today, Bro. Can´t get a fully working fifamod out of my stored fbmodproject. I tried the fbmodproject to create mod for FIFA Editor in Paul´s FMT but even the fifamod is created by FMT it put me out just a 1 Kb File instead of a file with around 2300 kb. You can check my screenshot below and you will understand what I mean by just checking the size between the fbmod File for the LOD Mod compared to the desired fifamod LOD Mod.
Means the fbmod works fine in FMT, but the fifamod won´t.

EDIT: Found this one this evening. Should have that what you want...

https://dl.fifa-infinity.com/fc-24/improved-graphics-and-lod-mod/
Thx bro. I already tried that mod but it does not work so i reverted to the fmt and it does work now. Thx again

Back
Top Bottom