Chelsea Thread

he was shooting from anywhere tho was doing my head in, srikers had to come deep for the ball cos of his greed. shoulda got a draw

Lean in closer to your screen and admire the tactical genius that is Avram Grant. Here he's giving directions to Lampard on how to time his runs into the box:

23wp9h5.gif

lol I love this gif, I put it on my phone as a screensaver, where did ya get it from mate?

I kept to my word and didn't watch last night. Watched "Come dine with me" instead and I loved it.

By the sounds of it I missed absolutely nothing. No doubt we were hanging on for dear life for the last 25 minutes or so? Avi usually likes us to cower in our own box from about that point.

I did, and you're right. Decent crop we have coming up, although a couple of years away yet. I think quite a few of them are still only 16.

That Weiss lad you had up front was quality! I'm sure we'll be seeing him in the Prem at some stage next season.

Shame the game ended the way it did. I think it was the ref's fault to some extent. I doubt you'll agree, but that was a stone wall pen and the ref bottled it. What Mellis did next was just fecking stupid though. Maybe not cynical, but absolutely moronic. I hope your lad (Trippier wasn't it?) is ok.

Plonker. Suprised he doesnt have cones on the touchline.

I'm very confident about beating Chelsea over 2 legs with him in charge.

Honestly, I can think of one word about the picture - CLUELESS. You guys were right, I watched the 2 Chelsea games, and they were dire.

jr4r3sjpg.gif

I love it to bits, I can watch it day after day after day.

The Wenger animation is genius - exactly the right facial expressions.

I did, and you're right. Decent crop we have coming up, although a couple of years away yet. I think quite a few of them are still only 16.

That Weiss lad you had up front was quality! I'm sure we'll be seeing him in the Prem at some stage next season.

Shame the game ended the way it did. I think it was the ref's fault to some extent. I doubt you'll agree, but that was a stone wall pen and the ref bottled it. What Mellis did next was just fecking stupid though. Maybe not cynical, but absolutely moronic. I hope your lad (Trippier wasn't it?) is ok.

Yeah we had i think 5 18yr old playing well you had 2, plus i think 6 of our team had been together since they were 9 which always helps! I thought the ref was pretty poor he didnt seem to take as seriuolsy he would a premier league game, i think you had two good shouts for pens, the one at the end and for a challange on stoch in the first half although i think we should have had another aswell :))

Weiss was definatly the stand out player over the 2 legs but that lad who played on the right for you has definatly got some skills (Kakuta) as we have no decent right winger this season id be tempted to let him a run out this season. Trippier will be out for a couple of weeks so nothing to serious!

sorry for the late response but congrats Mack on your team to win the Youth Cup, good shot by Weiss amazing should be into the first team soon i'm guessing.. also our youngsters should be provided a chance to shine in the first team at least allowed the odd game or two!!

Last edited:
what do you guys think about tonight? you think we can get that vital away goal? what squad do you think we can see tonight with no Essien & guessing Ballack and Drogba out too hope not though!!

Back
Top Bottom