Chelsea Thread

I'm probably in a band of one, but apathy rules for me. Can't get excited about the competition or the opposition.

Give me the Gooners in the jeep everytime!

jr4r3sjpg.gif

:lmao:

Best animated gif ever.

Here's hoping for a good game tonight! Are you guys bringing plastic flags with you?

going on the law of averages id expect your lot to win this tie over two legs, the shite have had so much luck so far(sendings off. penalties not awarded against etc) there luck is bound to run out sooner or later, imagine if a ref was brave enough to award a penalty against them , imagine that....ha ha :LOL:

going on the law of averages id expect your lot to win this tie over two legs, the shite have had so much luck so far(sendings off. penalties not awarded against etc) there luck is bound to run out sooner or later, imagine if a ref was brave enough to award a penalty against them , imagine that....ha ha :LOL:

:LOL:

I think Ballack will be the key tonight. He missed last seasons game and i have a sneaky he will score tonight :)

i hope so too!! we'll get to know in a while at least!! i'm guessing grants the key here!! can be a hero or otherwise same as usual grant we know!!

Flukey Boys.

Quite confident we will do the job at the Bridge. Funnily enough, placcy flags don't scare us.

United will break the fortress down this weeked :(

Flukey? :lol:

I can't stand the cunts, but they were hardly flukey.
Could see that goal coming after they had the better of the 2nd half.

Flukey? :lol:

I can't stand the cunts, but they were hardly flukey.
Could see that goal coming after they had the better of the 2nd half.

Nah mate it was pretty flukey. They never troubled Reina in 90 minutes of football. In my mind - with the squad they have thats poor in anyones book.

But thats football. Sometimes its with ya sometimes its not.

By the way. Didier Drogba was a DISGRACE to footballers everywhere tonight. Absoloute disgrace.

Same old @Antred...Always when the result doesn't go in your way you come up with such things...today it 's Drogba the other today it was C.Ronaldo,the next time he will be Rooney.But when Captain Fantastic Gerrad did it for instance against Blackburn one week ago i couldn't read a single world about it...

Hmm...strange game was to be fair alot better than i expected but i bet im disappointed with tomorrow's game now, either way Chelsea may just do this now! :|

going on the law of averages id expect your lot to win this tie over two legs, the shite have had so much luck so far(sendings off. penalties not awarded against etc) there luck is bound to run out sooner or later.

you heard it here first, i know my football!!
well played chelsea you made a real game of it and would say the tie is over if you score at the bridge like you always do.

Same old @Antred...Always when the result doesn't go in your way you come up with such things...today it 's Drogba the other today it was C.Ronaldo,the next time he will be Rooney.But when Captain Fantastic Gerrad did it for instance against Blackburn one week ago i couldn't read a single world about it...

:applause:

EVERYONE is a disgrace to football when they play AGAINST Liverpool to Antred.

I would be blaming that ginger twat Riise for the away goal if it was me, not Drogba.

I thought it was a pretty even game. Neither team is up to much really, both totally reliant on their one striker. It could all be so different if he used Anelka up with Drogba more often. Seize the day Avram!!!

Why he took off Ballack instead of Lampard is beyond me.
Please don't confuse this as an anti-Lampard rant from a West Ham fan, but Lampard was terrible last night and was at fault for their goal too.

Ballack looked like making something happen with linking play and a couple of very decent efforts on goal.

Lampard and/or his agent must carry so much weight* around that club and in football to get the breaks he has done.

*(I think pun intended... subliminally)

Why he took off Ballack instead of Lampard is beyond me.
Please don't confuse this as an anti-Lampard rant from a West Ham fan, but Lampard was terrible last night and was at fault for their goal too.

Ballack looked like making something happen with linking play and a couple of very decent efforts on goal.

Lampard and/or his agent must carry so much weight* around that club and in football to get the breaks he has done.

*(I think pun intended... subliminally)

I'd tend to agree. Ballack looked far more dangerous than Lampard. But then I think Lampard is WAY overrated anyway. Ballack and Essien are far better.

Either Lampard or Ballack could have come off, neither had a great night - But if I wanted someone to make something happen in the last few minutes, I'd be looking at Lampard, not Ballack.

Like him or loathe him, he has been instrumental in everything we have won in the last 5 years.

Back
Top Bottom