Chelsea Thread

Plan M, i quite enjoy watching Chelsea play...they have something Italian in their style...i wouldn't say United is more entertaning to watch...but then i prejudiced concerning Man Utd...

United are FAR better to watch but I am very bias! ;)

I enjoy high-tempo, attacking football.

Chelsea just seem to hoof it about in my opinion. :)

Last edited:
plan m dude... stats can't be wrong... and apart from entertainment fans want to see their teams actually win. Now let me ask you a question would you like to watch your team MANU loose for the sake of fan entertainment??

plan m dude... stats can't be wrong... and apart from entertainment fans want to see their teams actually win. Now let me ask you a question would you like to watch your team MANU loose for the sake of fan entertainment??

Of course he wouldn't. I think Plan M is trying to say that United and Chelsea are both winning teams but United's play is also entertaining and attacking. Which is true. Chelsea bore the pants off me.

Of course he wouldn't. I think Plan M is trying to say that United and Chelsea are both winning teams but United's play is also entertaining and attacking. Which is true. Chelsea bore the pants off me.

^ This.

I would expect more from my team if our owner had spent £500 million on players and charged £40 a ticket is all I'm saying. You're still a very good team. :)

@ clockender why watch the game then? seriously why why why???
@ plan m: I don't i expect my team to give me results not some shoddy ass excuse stating that we lost but we played out of our skins the sexy football shit. All i'm worried and any fan is the "RESULTS" nothing else....

No offence intended with my posts mate - I am only stating what I'm seeing. I didn't know the empty seats was in the away section, I was going by what all the commentators were saying about Chelsea's lack of support. I remember when Stamford Bridge was half-empty for your Champions League match earlier in the season and put 2+2 together. Again, no offence intended. :)

I'm not offended mate - I just hate people trotting out perceived opinions as fact. Granted, it's what football forums are about, but I prefer to leave that to the Liverpool thread. :-pp

We've discussed Chelsea's football, and you already know I don't like it, but that's how it is. At this stage of the season, I don't care how we win just as long as we do. We all hope for more, but at the end of the day, you get on with what you've got.

My point was, regardless of how we play, Stamford Bridge is still pretty much full week after week. Yes, the TV companies gleefully point out anything that looks like a sign of weakness, but just because they say something doesn't make it so.

The Rosenburg absenteeism (of which I was one) was an objection to being charged £55 to watch some Norweigian part-timers. They've changed the pricing, and it's full houses again.

Well, i have to say as far as attractive football is concerned, then there is only one team in England: Arsenal...

I like to watch both Chelsea and Man Utd (yes), but from a point of view of "good, sexy" football, there is only one team and that is Arsenal.

we aren't contesting about whether Chelsea play Sexy football or not. It's just that at the end of the day its all the about the results... win win win nothing but a win!! no matter if its 1-0 or 6-0!!!

@ clockender why watch the game then? seriously why why why???
@ plan m: I don't i expect my team to give me results not some shoddy ass excuse stating that we lost but we played out of our skins the sexy football shit. All i'm worried and any fan is the "RESULTS" nothing else....

Eh? Just saying that United WIN AND play good attacking football. Chelsea win BUT do not have the style.

Just my opinion...I don't mean to cause offence. I think most fair Chelsea fans would accept that. Call it constructive criticism if you like ;))

I wish you lots go easy on Chels supporters...in this community they`re endangered they all seem to vanish except Alain who comes and goes..banter is a bit harsh at times (rent boys!) he resulted to complimenting manutd fans :-pp

none taken mate... just giving my two cents. At the fag end of the race i don't think fans will bother about how a team plays and i never disagreed that Arsenal and ManU play good football..

Well, i have to say as far as attractive football is concerned, then there is only one team in England: Arsenal...

I like to watch both Chelsea and Man Utd (yes), but from a point of view of "good, sexy" football, there is only one team and that is Arsenal.

Watch Werder Bremen, Sevilla, AS Roma play. They're a treat to the eye.

Fenerbahce tomorrow night - anyone know anything about them?

I'm sure Grant doesn't so we could use a few tips.....

fenerbachce have an ok squad. Excellent manager Zico who only goes for victory rather than a draw. Individually good players such as Carlos, Alex and of course Kezman!! should be a good game to watch!! sadly don't get zee sports which is telecasting here in India...

Chelsea isn't going to have an easy match against Fenerbahce since their CL stats indicates they barely lose at home

true... and i don't think Chelsea camp are taking this encounter lightly. I'm sure Anelka must be providing his insights from the turkish club!!

I wish you lots go easy on Chels supporters...in this community they`re endangered they all seem to vanish except Alain who comes and goes..banter is a bit harsh at times (rent boys!) he resulted to complimenting manutd fans :-pp

beboq mate one fan of Chelsea is enough for you... Imagine if a horde of Chelsea supporters come all the shites from the thread would disappear and think twice before posting!! :-pp :DANCE: :LOL: :w00t:

i wish i wish!! I wish Grants visits this page and reads our posts on the formation and starts to employ it from the start!! It also aids in weeding out the dead driftwood in the squad

He'll stick with one, bit silly considering we could call on Shevchenko, Pizarro or Kalou from the bench.

But it's away from home so keep it tight, frustrate the crowd early doors, keep possesion yadda, yadda.

Incidentally, Istanbul is a corruption of the ancient Greek phrase for "In the city" (Eisdan polis or something). The invading Turks assumed this was the name of the city when they took over.

I don't know what the original name was though. Sorry!

nice input T butcher fan!! Pizarro ain't in the Champions League squad and in regards to calling Sheva or Kalou from the bench I would jump at it. I mean come on we have Cudicini Terry Carvalho Cole/Bridge Paulo/Essien back four Makalele Lampard midfield duo Ballack & Cole on wings and up front Drogba & Anelka!! how does that sound??

Good first half, rarely looked in any danger and have opened them up time and time again going forward. What's going on with the fecking crossing though!? Awful....

Oh dear :shock:

I still reckon you'll have to much for them at Stamford Bridge, it's not over yet lads. :)

Back
Top Bottom