Chelsea Thread

credit where credit is due,super subs by A Grant,at first i was just surprise to see maka off as he was maybe our best player;
Anyway great Game ,Arse never looked really dangerous and i think we deserve it today

chels supporters chanting you dont know what your doing...then chanting Mourin-ho and wins how fickle is that!

as said earlier too... just need to give the man a chance and time at the helm. Got big boots to fill. And he's bound to get the subs right sometime hehe... cheeky remark but yes gotta give credit when its due. He took a chance in removing Ballack and bringing on Belletti. it worked out though... great great game... though bad for the nails & for heart patients...

Was a great game to watch. Drogba back on form means danger for any team. I'm certainly keeping an eye on you lot.
Yep, brilliant. After watching the Man Utd v Liverpool game it was a welcome relief - taking nothing away from Man Utd but as someone who wanted Liverpool to win it wasn't exactly an enjoyable game.

This one was a great game though, I thought Arsenal would nick it and then Chelsea ground out a great result. Every manager must want Drogba now, what a player he is.

Great win - and what a relief we didn't lose our record to the goons! \\:o/

And fair play to Grant. Bold changes, made at the right time. Hindsight is 20/20 but for once I thought he was doing the right thing AND at the right time. No dilly-dallying this time. I'd like to see a bit more 4-4-2 for the rest of the season.

Frankly though, as soon as Utd won earlier in the day, it made our game academic. They will win the title. We blew our chance on Wednesday.

So Grant has proved he can do it, but he's got to kick on for the rest of the season if he wants to stay in the job. He's got a lot of people to convince yet.

every manager team and fan always wants a drogba in their team even if he can't make up his mind & talk shite... but i hope this form continues and propels us someplace maybe a trophy in either of the two fronts...

Stupid horrible fickle fans "You dont know what your doing". Your the ones paying £40+ a game to watch it :lol:

So fickle means not being able to see into the future?

I'm not sure what your issue is with what we pay, but it's not your concern either.

Stupid horrible fickle fans "You dont know what your doing". Your the ones paying £40+ a game to watch it :lol:

you are surely one of this liverpool fan who wanted Rafa to go when your teams had a bad run and after a couple of decent game Now he's great again,who is "fickle'??

it was a little shameful the way "we" (crowd in the stadium) chanted.. not the way to act. Mourinho is gone... Grant is in so give him his due credit. He brought us back into the title scene... after seeing the destruction happening at Valencia I'm glad Grant didn't do much to change the system and stuck to the task of winning and winning over the player's respect. Now only the supporter's respect which of course will come if we win the Premiership & Champions League....

Agreed - it was out of order. He's bought himself some time now, but he's got a lot of winning over to do.

I'm not a fan of Grant's to be honest, but nor was I infatuated with Mourinho. But a lot of people were and that's the problem. The only way you win supporters over is by winning games.

At least he knows what he has to do.

Agreed T Butcher fan, but we gotta give Grant time. Its not like he had the whole season nor the transfer period before the season began. Its shameful and derogative to Grant the way fans are acting nowadays. I heard he's constantly sent Death Treats. Stupidity and idiotic display I must say if this is a fan's doing.

I don't think the death threats are because of his substitutions! The psycho sending him them has nothing to do with football.

I don't think the people booing him will do it again, they've been taught a lesson.

As for time, he has till the end of the season! Simple.

no mate its not cause of his substitutions but dunno why he's getting them!! I wish!! man its embarrassing the way Grant was treated I really hope they learned their lesson. yes thats true he has looked good at times and shaky at times too...

It must suck for Grant hearing the "mourinho chanting" all the time.

The guy is doing a pretty good job IMO.
But it's gonna be hard to win the league. You have a better chance of winning the CL than the league IMO. Not that the chance of winning either of them is high.

stranger things happen Revan in football. Arsenal dropped points and thus they see themselves at 3rd spot. Who would have believed it? We can always hope for ManU to do the same. I still feel the premier league is still up for grabs...

5823wp9h5.gif

Believe me, its still up for grabs for all of us!

To quote a certain Cat, it's deader than A-Line jeans with pockets in the knees, mate.

Who's that horse Fergie always goes on about? Devon Lock or something? It would have to be as big a choke as that. I just can't see it.

with the added time i'm sure he can get the job done... he shouldn't be restricted till the end of season. He should be given maybe end of next season to perform. He has got excellent support staff to rely on Ten Cate & Steve Clark!!

Back
Top Bottom