Chelsea Thread

Chelsea haven't played well consistently for 2 years. That doesnt' stop them being my main fear for the title. Should be really interesting match next weekend at the bridge, a draw would suit us United fans fine, but can you really see l'arse ending your (simply ridiculous) home undefeated stint?

simply ridiculous??? wonder what you would be stating if ManU had a record such as that?? Chelsea have played consistently since Jose came in and now with a little more support and time given to grant i'm sure we shall continue to do so... wonder what you guys will do once Ferguson decides its time...

That will probably one of the most testing time in the club's history, trying to find SAF's successor. I just hope the fans and the board are patient during that crucial period when the new manager comes in. Arsenal will be in a similar situation sometime in the future as well.

there will always be fans screaming their lungs off for results... very much a myopic view for the future. That way envy the Arsenal camp and how Wenger actually coped.

simply ridiculous??? wonder what you would be stating if ManU had a record such as that?? Chelsea have played consistently since Jose came in and now with a little more support and time given to grant i'm sure we shall continue to do so... wonder what you guys will do once Ferguson decides its time...

Over-sensitive much? I was paying a compliment with the ridiculous comment, I can try again, it's simply amazing. Better?

That will probably one of the most testing time in the club's history, trying to find SAF's successor. I just hope the fans and the board are patient during that crucial period when the new manager comes in. Arsenal will be in a similar situation sometime in the future as well.

EXACTLY were really fortunate that people can't call for Sir Alex's heads when things aren't going right but when the new man comes in the papers, the media and all the shitty pundits will be waiting for one united slip up and then start the bashing :((

EXACTLY were really fortunate that people can't call for Sir Alex's heads when things aren't going right but when the new man comes in the papers, the media and all the shitty pundits will be waiting for one united slip up and then start the bashing :((
:DOH:

You lot are creeping closer & closer to the top. I wouldn't be suprised ONE BIT if Chelsea won the title this year.

You lot are creeping closer & closer to the top. I wouldn't be suprised ONE BIT if Chelsea won the title this year.

Neither would I. They actually have the easiest run in, and play United and Arsenal at home. It's in their own hands.

@ Abhishek: Easy games right... I'm sure Tottenham away will be a walk in the park, Arsenal home will be a breeze and Manchester match will be a shoo in... Come on this is the business end of the Premier League. All matches are crunch & title deciding matches.

@ Abhishek: Easy games right... I'm sure Tottenham away will be a walk in the park, Arsenal home will be a breeze and Manchester match will be a shoo in... Come on this is the business end of the Premier League. All matches are crunch & title deciding matches.

Good post mate - I agree.

Damn straight. Can't believe I'm going to be rooting for Arsenal in their match at the bridge. Makes me feel sooooo dirty. Ugh. :)

rooting for Arsenal is saying u fear chels more...we're much in it tbh...mind ur tongue beachy :p

Last edited:
I think rooting for Arsenal is like rooting for attractive football

Well as soon as there is a league for being pretty, you'll know who to support.

In the meantime, I'd quite happily take 10 attritional 1-0's through to the end of the season. As SAF memorably said, this is squeaky bum time. It's all about the points.

I'd quite happily take 10 attritional 1-0's through to the end of the season.

I'd take just one!

Awful defending really let us down tonight. Berbatov could even have won it at the death but missed a sitter.

I'm not surprised we blew it - Grant has proven almost weekly in the last two months that he doesn't have what it takes. Please fook him off at the end of the season, Roman - get someone who knows what he's doing.

I'd take just one!

Awful defending really let us down tonight. Berbatov could even have won it at the death but missed a sitter.

I'm not surprised we blew it - Grant has proven almost weekly in the last two months that he doesn't have what it takes. Please fook him off at the end of the season, Roman - get someone who knows what he's doing.

yeah i agree why did he take J.Cole off while he was the best player on the pitch?
really dissapointed with our defending on the set pieces:TD:

Could you see Mourinho giving up a 3-1 lead? I couldn't. When the scores were flashing up in the United match I thought "Bloody hell, Chelsea keep conceding after scoring!".

This WAS NOT the case last year and the year before. If Chelsea went ONE goal ahead it was usually three points in the bag.

Unlucky lads - you're still in the race, it's just gonna be a bit tougher now.

:)

I think Denis Wise should come back and play for you guys, he would bring some great experience to the likes of Cole and Drogba

credit where credit is due,super subs by A Grant,at first i was just surprise to see maka off as he was maybe our best player;
Anyway great Game ,Arse never looked really dangerous and i think we deserve it today

GREAT result today lads - you showed the fight that is needed to win titles and you've done something Liverpool and Arsenal haven't done this season and that's BEATING the "big 3".

:)

Back
Top Bottom