Chelsea Thread

Where is this "better style of football" that Roman demanded? I haven't seen any yet, Chelsea are still very poor to watch in my opinion. I'm not saying their crap by the way, they keep winning!

Where is this "better style of football" that Roman demanded? I haven't seen any yet, Chelsea are still very poor to watch in my opinion. I'm not saying their crap by the way, they keep winning!

You are absolutely right. Avram Grant or Mourinho? It doesn´t matter! They are playing with the same style. Chelsea keep winning but I can't see any diference. I also can't understand why Abramovich fired José.

Their goal at the weekend was typical Chelsea. Meh. Although saying that I reckon Chelsea will either win the Prem this season or be runners up.

well done guys!!!:applause::applause:today it was all about win,we did it we could have scored more but i'm happy!we're going TO WEMBLEY again!!!

Personally, i only saw games, and was interested in watching them, around 2 years ago when Chelsea has an enormous advantage over the second placed team, but around the second part of the last season, their not playing well and effectively, nothing like what they were. I think Plan Ms tactical idea is just 100% right, i almost fall asleep when i watch chelsea games, i say this because i already did. xD

Personally, i only saw games, and was interested in watching them, around 2 years ago when Chelsea has an enormous advantage over the second placed team, but around the second part of the last season, their not playing well and effectively, nothing like what they were. I think Plan Ms tactical idea is just 100% right, i almost fall asleep when i watch chelsea games, i say this because i already did. xD

so maybe you should stop watching them..

The point is, Chelsea charge a fortune for tickets at Stamford Bridge. At least give your fans some entertaining football instead of the really basic football that you play.

The point is, Chelsea charge a fortune for tickets at Stamford Bridge. At least give your fans some entertaining football instead of the really basic football that you play.

basic , there defending was world class last night! boring maybe! basic , no way. congrats to chelsea and spurs , should be a cracker...:applause:

Cheryl Cole’s Soccer Cheating Husband: Small and Stinky

Girls Aloud star Cheryl Cole's soccer star husband Ashley has cheated on
her, it has been claimed.

The 27-year-old England player is said to have enjoyed an all-night sex
session with blond hairdresser Aimee Walton after a drunken night out with
friends last December.

Aimee, 22, said: "Ashley is wild - really rude in bed. He knew exactly what
he was doing and was pretty good, despite not being very big. But I know it
was a big mistake and I really regret it.

"I'd drunk too much and went along with what he wanted. Now I feel really
guilty."

Aimee, who admits being a big fan of Ashley's football club Chelsea, was out
drinking with a friend in the CC club in London's Piccadilly area when she
was approached by one of Ashley's friends.

She then went back to a flat in Friern Barnet, north London, owned by one of
the sportsman's pals.

Aimee, who has a 19-month-old son from a previous relationship, soon joined
Ashley in bed but their lovemaking was interrupted after he vomited.

She told Britain's The Sun newspaper: "When we got in, he asked me to take
him up to bed. For a footballer, I didn't think he was in that great shape.

"His legs weren't that big and he wasn't completely toned. He asked me to lie
down next to him and before long his hands were all over me. We started
having sex but then he was sick, all over the cream carpet - it was
disgusting.

"He had some mouthwash and jumped back into bed. We finally managed to get
going again and tried several positions. Eventually he finished and
collapsed on my chest. He was panting and clearly had had a good time."

Ashley and Cheryl married in a star-studded ceremony in July 2006, after
being engaged for two years.

Cheryl has always insisted she would not tolerate infidelity, saying: "If
anyone cheated on me they'd be dead. I've been cheated on in the past and
when I was I gave the bloke a few rights and lefts!"

really don't know how to take it as this is coming from The Mighty Sun..But that wouldn't surprise me with A.Cole..

agree so Back To football.is it me or SWP is definitely a better player as AM ? i mean since Lamps is injured he plays in that position and he's by far our better player

Wright-Phillips is having a great season. He is a superb player in my opinion. He needs a bit more arrogance on the pitch though, he always looks scared.

I think Wright Phillips needs to work on his delivery in the box. His crosses are average at best.

Any idea when Malouda will be playing more regularly? Now that's a TOP CLASS winger.

That's nice to see (though I hate him for that dive at Anfield). I think if he gets to play regularly, he'll prove that he is one of the best left wingers in the world, and certainly in the Premier League.

I love it when footballers are programmed to say something in a post-match interview. Wright-Phillips just said "Wigan are a great team with great players." No they aren't Shaun! Wigan are crap and fighting against relegation! Grow a personality!

LMAO Chelsea keep winning , I think Chelsea can have a great season, not many people our talking about them as much as when Mourinho was there, Arsenal and us and the most talked about by the media to be winners of the league so i think its all made for Chelsea to keep going and see what they can win (even a quadruple is still possible:shock:)

I love it when footballers are programmed to say something in a post-match interview. Wright-Phillips just said "Wigan are a great team with great players." No they aren't Shaun! Wigan are crap and fighting against relegation! Grow a personality!

hmmm its called proffesionalism Plan M.

LMAO Chelsea keep winning , I think Chelsea can have a great season, not many people our talking about them as much as when Mourinho was there, Arsenal and us and the most talked about by the media to be winners of the league so i think its all made for Chelsea to keep going and see what they can win (even a quadruple is still possible:shock:)

I've said this all season - Chelsea have the strongest squad in England, don't ever write them off!

nap I think United have the better indivduals, but Chelsea have backup and quality all over the pitch. It does help being backed by a billionaire though.

Totally agree with Peter. O'Shea or Wayne Bridge? Fletcher or Ballack? Shevchenko or Saha?

Plan M, saying that Wigan Athletic are "crap" is so typical "glory hunterish" for spoiled fans of the richest sports club in the world...considering the financial gap between Wigan and Man Utd, Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool, Wigan are a fantastic team...

I always give people the benefit of the doubt so i am willing to believe that you are a genuine long term Man Utd fan, but saying things like that makes me doubt that...but who cares what i think.

Oh and i think Chelsea are playing quite attractive football. Under grant they play a more offensive football where the full backs are very offensive. I know this is subjective but i like watching Chelsea.

Back
Top Bottom