Chelsea Thread

No, just the Chelsea supporters in general. I'd like to know what they think of Avram Grant's way of handling the team. I personally think he's a good coach. He's bloody miserable though!

yeah i think Grant has done a good job so far,and it seems we play better football, pass the ball better,not just some long balls
But i will wait before judging him,because since he took the team we haven't really played a "big team"except Man U but he has an excuse for this one(first game)

I think apart from the Manchester City game, I haven't seen any real difference in the way Chelsea play. They still grind out 1-0 or 2-0 results, but they win, and that's what matters I guess.

I think apart from the Manchester City game, I haven't seen any real difference in the way Chelsea play. They still grind out 1-0 or 2-0 results, but they win, and that's what matters I guess.

wrong mate.You have only noticed the game against Man City because we won with a big score.against the likes of Shalke 04 or even wigan we played some good football certainly not like Arsenal or Man u but good passing football.

Dissapointing result today,Sheva proved again he's not up for the job,i'm not even talking about Pizarro or Ben haim..,we need definitely a striker(Anelka??? i hope so..)
But could we expect more without Carvalho,malouda,drogba,terry,essien??the spine of the team..

Terry was there. he just went out like a little girl........ HHAHA but no seriously Ca$ley cole got OWNED by EBOUE, ADEBAYOR and FABREGAS.... that little kunt must be crying at home with his girlfriend jenas.

Terry was there. he just went out like a little girl........ HHAHA but no seriously Ca$ley cole got OWNED by EBOUE, ADEBAYOR and FABREGAS.... that little kunt must be crying at home with his girlfriend jenas.

during 10 mn...do you think GAllas would have scored that goal if Terry was still there?not sure...

@Stevio ok maybe cole should have been sent off but what about Fabregas?The rules are clear, tackle from behind=red card

3933574016-soccer-barclays-premier-league-arsenal-v-chelsea-emirates-stadium.jpg

Nice to see that Cashley is still as professional as ever now that he is a Chelsea player. Cheer up Cashley you get paid on Friday! :lol:

maybe its just the jose factor, but they seem to be missing something...

okay they've had a few injuries but for a club with that much money should have back up for pretty much anything...

maybe its just the jose factor, but they seem to be missing something...

okay they've had a few injuries but for a club with that much money should have back up for pretty much anything...

yep agree we have the back up for these players injured but the problem they are not good enough!!
Drogba injured?we have Pizzaro but he's shit
Terry injured?we have Ben haim but he's really average

Any idea which players Chelsea have their eyes on during the transfer window. You will be missing quite a few top quality players (all starters), so you must be buying players for backup?

I heard a rumour about David Villa. He would be a great buy, he's a top striker. Any others?

Hmm, I really doubt Anelka would come to Chelsea. He's great, but Drogba is still much better. I don't Anelka, with his attitude, would agree to sit on the bench when Drogba returns. Plus Anelka would bring so much instability to any side, because of his attitude problems.

Chelsea will be knocking on the door until the last match of the season mate - never write them off.

Chelsea will be knocking on the door until the last match of the season mate - never write them off.

it just looks tough I mean ACN and w/ players out from injuries and suspensions their circumstances is very complicated to face Liverpool

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom