Chelsea Thread

Avram Grant looks like a fat version of The Grinch...can anyone bring up comparable pics? We all know you lot did well but lost at OT.The best moment was how Captain Terryfic applauded the visiting fans only to be greeted with boos in return.Its not a secret how Terry had a hand in Mourinhos's departure.

agree JT got what he deserved yesterday ,it's mourinho who made the player he is today,
as for A.Grant i'd like to hope it's only temporary otherwise...
i'm really worried about our lack of goals,we simply can't score at the moment

I thought Terry was going to tackle Mike Dean, he actually tried to snatch the red card out of his hand. Hehe.

Also Joe Cole tried to break Ronaldo's ankle. There is no place for that in football, and a coach with balls would give him the bench for a match to cool down.

Also Joe Cole tried to break Ronaldo's ankle. There is no place for that in football

There is every need for that.

I think someone should try to break his ankle in every second of every game and in every second before and after every game.

You know because of getting Rooney set off that time with that little ;) he gave.

I'd like to wink at him while blowing his fookin ankles off with a shotgun.

:lmao:

He is up there with Robbie Savage in the total cunt stakes.

Glad Man Utd won though...

Last edited:
There is every need for that.

I think someone should try to break his ankle in every second of every game and in every second before and after every game.

You know because of getting Rooney set off that time with that little ;) he gave.

I'd like to wink at him while blowing his fookin ankles off with a shotgun.

:lmao:

He is up there with Robbie Savage in the total cunt stakes.

Glad Man Utd won though...

:lmao: theres only one ronaldo :lmao:

No Mo_Dinero...we are not talking about that has-been Ronaldo...you know that lanky fella wearing the number 7? Plays for Manchester United? Portugal's new superstar? :lmao:

actually ronaldo is not has-been he is one of the best players in the world, just because he is not performing well in his late years does not mean he is a "has-been" he performed alot better then c.ronaldo when he was around his age. C.Ronaldo still has alot to improve to become an icon like Ronaldo and such.

Do you even know what "has-been" means?

yes, has-been as in his days but not anymore ,besides if ronaldo is has-been , c.ronaldo is never been and looking at both careers c.ronaldo hasn't achieved half the success of the brazilian legend when they were at same age. you can never compare 2 ronaldos thats my point. you can smash the fact and try being smart as you'd like ;)

p.s: C.Ronaldo is a great player

Last edited:
yes, has-been as in his days but not anymore ,besides if ronaldo is has-been , c.ronaldo is never been and looking at both careers c.ronaldo hasn't achieved half the success of the brazilian legend when they were at same age. you can never compare 2 ronaldos thats my point. you can smash the fact and try being smart as you'd like ;)

p.s: C.Ronaldo is a great player

That still doesnt change the fact that Ronaldo IS a has-been.

c.ronaldo being a legend is another important question that time will have the answer. i was just talking about you can't really compare the quality ronaldo had when he was even younger then c.ronaldo.

Havent you all heard? Roman Abramovich is the new Chelsea manager cum coach cum owner.It dosent matter who he puts in that manager position,all will bow down to his Russian money.Dont like the regime,leave or be sacked,thats how it is at Chelski now or at least till Mr Roman gets tired of it all.

If the new owner-manager brings in Ronaldinho rumors said to be a fallout w/ Barca`s Gaffe since he`s been drinking and party getting a bit over weight like Ronaldo ;) what happens to Lampard? I think Chelsea fans booing Terry is hard since he has 9 year contract at 131,000 monthly :shock:

I doubt Ronaldinho will go to chelsea in the summer, he defo wont go in jan as he will be cup tied in the champs league so there will be no point

This is the first thread I have been in where I have actually seen a tumble weed roll on by.

I think it is going to roll through the spurs thread next.

I think they'll get Ronaldinho, they'll keep the goally and the whole back four but then ballack will play rather than lampard, essien will be the defensive guy , they need someone similar to scholes,fabregas,alonso, who can do slick passing and cutting open defences with killer balls with Ronaldinho on the Left of a three with Shevchenko Leading in the middle with maybe Joe Cole and Wright Phillips maybe on the right, but i expect them to spend around 200 m :D

In:
Ronaldinho
CM (like Scholes,Fabregas)
Quaresma

Out:
Lampard
Drogba

Isnt Chelsea life so fun:mrgreen:

I think they'll get Ronaldinho, they'll keep the goally and the whole back four but then ballack will play rather than lampard, essien will be the defensive guy , they need someone similar to scholes,fabregas,alonso, who can do slick passing and cutting open defences with killer balls with Ronaldinho on the Left of a three with Shevchenko Leading in the middle with maybe Joe Cole and Wright Phillips maybe on the right, but i expect them to spend around 200 m :D

In:
Ronaldinho
CM (like Scholes,Fabregas)
Quaresma

Out:
Lampard
Drogba

Isnt Chelsea life so fun:mrgreen:

wow...:roll:

God, Chelsea are boring to watch. Is this what Rom£n sacked Jose for? Punting it upfield and hoping Drogba gets on the end of it?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom