Chelsea Thread

suprised you're not effin and blinding.

I think you know full well that they didn't deserve anything that day. Rob Styles salvaged something for them. And Newcastle deserved more today.

We have our fair share of bad games every season like Reading and Chelsea this season (Even yesterday Richards should have been booked, but that was a minor decision). Chelsea never seem to have a bad game as far as refereeing goes.

Blackburn at home?(0-0)Kalou offside,jon obi mikel sent off against Man u...

er....

Carvalho handball vs Liverpool
Joke Cole offside vs West Ham
Kalou offside vs Newcastle
Ballacks dive for a pen at Fulham
Joke Coles challenge on Ronaldo
Essiens horror challenge on Hamann
Lampards push on Gerrard in the box the other season

im sure theres a zillion others.

Every penalty or freekick Drogba's ever won

Carvalho wrestling in the box against Everton

and then sub in every other team in the prem and Europe
:D

er....

Carvalho handball vs Liverpool
Joke Cole offside vs West Ham
Kalou offside vs Newcastle
Ballacks dive for a pen at Fulham
Joke Coles challenge on Ronaldo
Essiens horror challenge on Hamann
Lampards push on Gerrard in the box the other season

im sure theres a zillion others.

Every penalty or freekick Drogba's ever won

Carvalho wrestling in the box against Everton

and then sub in every other team in the prem and Europe
:D

quit whining Chelsea are clearly one of the top sides in the league Liverpool fans moan cos they are shite even after spending money for strikers
they have a fantatsic history but benitez is holding you back now time to move on

Come on Avram prove em wrong

oh and Anelka to Chelsea is a great bit of business if they can get him in and bolton stop being stingey

I know CHelsea probably deserved the match on the balance, but someone explain to me how 5 foot nothing SWP jumping and climbing all over Lescott forcing him to head the ball into his own net isn't a foul? I mean, SWP doesn't touch the ball, he just shoves Lescott, therefore how is that a 'goal'? Is it just good 'pressure?!'

oh and Anelka to Chelsea is a great bit of business if they can get him in and bolton stop being stingey

Yep agree, as he's one of the best out there just hope we can get it before we play you this week end ;) because Pizarro...

I think 15 million was a bit too much, but you won't be missing Drogba for sure. Don't know how he is going to play, when Drogba does come back.

i hope we can get Barbatov and Modric as well ...that would difinitely makes us unstoppable in the races..

Fuck me Chelsea just buy, buy, buy . . . .

When will it all stop though? When will Roman get bored of his toy?

money can't buy consistency

I dunno, they've done alright so far with Roman's money! They have won a major trophy EVERY year since he has been in charge (if you class their first season's League Cup final win and Champions' League semi-final)

Back
Top Bottom