Chelsea Thread

The thing I've always wondered with Drogba is if at the start of the match Jose tells him, okay this match, don't dive. Oh it's liverpool ath ome, now you dive. Do you think he gets directed to do it? Cause sometimes he's okay, and then other times (like last night) he's an embarassment for football.

I reckon he does give him instructions to dive/cheat/feign injury etc.

73972673lc4.jpg

Mourinho: "Drogba, pssssssst' - Drogba play dead, play dead, very good!"

Just out of interest, Chelsea fans, do you agree with this article or do you agree with Mourinho himself?

not agree with him at all!!at home we were by far the better team but yesterday no way we were better than Pool:( if you look at both games they are pretty similar.At home liverpool had more possesion of the ball but chelsea created more chances and should have scored at least one more goal!but yesterday liverpool created more chances and was by far the better team as we never looked dangerous !

Thats the point. :roll:
O'Shea is a defender and scores as many goals as Sheva in the league with less than 1/6th of the amount of shots it took Chelsea's £30million striker.

i'm pretty sure all of o shea's goals were 3 yards away from the goal also :roll:

hence "a few seasons ago" Henry & Drogba both underperformed in their debut season in the premiership, Shevchenko will adjust.

Henry and Drogba wasnt 30 and possible past their best were they ?, besides Drogba nor Shevchenko will never ever, ever make an impact as Henry did in the Premier League he was something else when he was up to scratch, absolute untouchable. I dont see Drogba or Shevchenko living up to the Premiership stautus of Thierry Henry

Last edited:
Henry and Drogba wasnt 30 and possible past their best were they ?, besides Drogba nor Shevchenko will never ever, ever make an impact as Henry did in the Premier League he was something else when he was up to scratch, absolute untouchable. I dont see Drogba or Shevchenko living up to the Premiership stautus of Thierry Henry

cheers , beautiful words :applause:

“We deserve to win the title because of our hard work, determination, the injury crisis and everything.

“I think United have been lucky at some points this season while we’ve had a long list of injuries to cope with. Overall, we’ve been the better team.

“On the strength of our performances we would be worthy champions, because we gave it our all.”

- Mikel.

I was wondering who could possibly believe Jose's dellusions. Looks like he found some with the necessary, erm, brain power...

Quotes coming from The Sun, if i were you i wouldn't take that so serious
if someone really thinks United don't deserve the title it's a complete idiot.

Im glad we won the league but you lot have made it an amazing season and are a credit to the premiership, unlucky lads

ok we lost the title to a great Man u side (congrats guys you deserve it:applause: )but today we were simply magnificent,without Drogba,carvalho,robben,sheva,ballack plus down to 10 men we managed to get one point against on one of the most difficult ground in the PL:)
this team is AMAZING!!!weLL DONE lads I'm proud!!!!!!!!!!

ok we lost the title to a great Man u side (congrats guys you deserve it:applause: )but today we were simply magnificent,without Drogba,carvalho,robben,sheva,ballack plus down to 10 men we managed to get one point against on one of the most difficult ground in the PL:)
this team is AMAZING!!!weLL DONE lads I'm proud!!!!!!!!!!

LOL if only morinho had that type of attitude. IM glad manu won has i hate chelsea, well morinho to be specific... Arsenal in the other had could of beaten chelsea, and chelsea could of beaten us, soo a draw was fair result. Now if chelsea cant win the fa cup then surely there 50+Million they spent was wasted? i sence morinho spending about 50+ this summer if not more.

EDIT: you say you diddnt have drogba, carvalho sheva and ballack and got a draw. well arsenal where without van persie, henry, walcott, rosisky!

ahh wait a minute, diddnt we draw against you lot AT STAMFORD BRIDGE without the players we mentioned plus more? You had near enough your FULL squad againts arsenal back in dec and still couldnt beat us. arsenal have shown signs this season that they can match the top teams. who else has done the double over manu this season? who beat liverpool twice this season too?

Last edited:
Arsenal looked to be in control of the game until Chelsea created their first chance of the game and scored. Even then, Arsenal should have scored, through Gallas. Chelsea started to show their dogged determination which epitomises their team. Kalou could have won it, but for Lehmann. At the end, Arsenal started to play on the break and nearly won it when Eboue smashed the bar. A draw was a fair result when you consider Arsenal controlled the majority of the game, and Chelsea fought back with 10 men in the latter stages.

Back
Top Bottom