Chelsea Thread

i don't think chelsea was the best team
it was a very balanced game, either team could have won it
congrats to liverpool

Yeah it was pretty even for most of the game, chelsea playing some better simple stuff at times with liverpool rushing it too much. Although in the end liverpool forced the game more and had a few more chances (kuyt header ont he bar, "offside" goal and chance in the last minute). Overal though across two games it was even (chelsea being better 1st leg) and reasonably fair to end on penalties from that perspective.

mourinhohangsmu4.gif

:lol: We've decided your fate ya' whining cunt.

we showed alot of spirit and character to fight till the end in four competitions, its been a turbulent season, critical injuries in critical times, we lacked the killer instinct all season, 1-0 wasnt enough to take to anfield, but chelsea should have been more adventurous, if we had scored one goal , that would've required liverpool to score 3! we should have taken more chances in attack....

:shock: mourinho just got it all wrong in the game.....too late for ifs and buts i guess...we have a physical, good CB, BOULHAROUZ, WHY WE ARE PLAYIN ESSIEN IN CB I DONT FUKIN KNOE, we needed him in Midfield.....I think Chelsea players Deserve to be in the Finals, the players have done very well....but in this game the very late subs, robben, swp came on way too late to have any impact...robben was getting hacked by zenden, mascharano every time he had the ball at his feet.....

its devastating to lose to liverpool again, but we lost in penalty shootout, could have gone either way......Reina was best player over the two-legs....

We F up!
Congrats to Liverpool, :applause:

Last edited:
hehe well done liverpool, you have put a smile to all neutral fans :)

liverpool fully deserved to go through. they had the better chances and where solid at the back. like i said last sat, chelsea luck has finaly ran out :)

i say this because the problem with chelsea is that they have not dominated teams that often. correct me if im wrong but when is the last time chelsea had over 15 shots at goal and scored more than 3 goals this season?

why is their GD compared to manu weak?

Did you hear what jose said at the end of the game? he basicly said that chelsea where the better side in the first and last nights game against liverpool. Jose realy lost it mate or diddnt he see the disallowed goal and the header that hit the cross bar by liverpool?

That stament he said alone reminds me and other neutral fans why we hate chelsea :)

Last edited:
Chelsea finally had injuries this season and your luck has run out.

Arsenal and Mun U over the last few seasons had bad injury troubles while Chelsea were relativly injury free - especially their key players.

Now they have had a few injuries and their luck has run out.

For some reason I want Man U to beat you in the FA Cup as well. Even if it means Man U winning the treble again. Believe me I hate Man U - But The thought of Chelsea just winning the Carling cup (That Arsenal Deserved to win) will bring a smile to my face.

It will mean Jose still hasn't won the FA Cup aswell - which is one of the biggest Domestic cup competitions in the world.

yup well said bybx. chelsea cant complain about injuries because its not liek otehr teams dont get players injured.. with all that money chelsea have they shouldnt complain about injuries has they can world class reserve players. teams like arsenal cant simply buy another henry or van persie that can automaticly do the same job when either player is injured

i feel sad today but proud of the players;they gave everything in the battle, never give up but the luck wasn't in our side
i think mourinho got it Wrong too with his late subs,kalou never came in the game and joe cole was lost especially after his stupid tackle on gerrard which brought the goal
now i have little hope we can keep the PL and add the Fa Cup

No, thats the 2 prem titles alain ;)

Although another big spending spree with some top players added will surely bring you the cl next season (with a different manager playing good football). 3 semi's in 4 years shows how close you guys are getting (with mourinho's tactics being the reason for not making it this time and last)

No, thats the 2 prem titles alain ;)

Although another big spending spree with some top players added will surely bring you the cl next season (with a different manager playing good football). 3 semi's in 4 years shows how close you guys are getting (with mourinho's tactics being the reason for not making it this time and last)

ok cool football it's so easy with you mate...
Don't need a new manager, look at you you didn't play great football but you're are in final;)

Don't need a new manager, look at you you didn't play great football but you're are in final

I think its down to the manager, his tactics and organisation means that we've beaten better teams then us on our way to the final, both barcelona and chelsea have better players and chelsea in particular are a better team. However tactics have managed to get the two teams level across the 2 legs and after that its down to small details/luck that make the difference. And i think a bit of mental preperation with regard to the penalties favoured liverpool (3 of them practice penalties daily in training)

ok cool football it's so easy with you mate...
Don't need a new manager, look at you you didn't play great football but you're are in final;)

yes you do need another manager. one that can put abit of flair in your side. That is why you r about to lose the premiership crown to manu who play with flair. arsenal play with flair too and correct me if im wrong but arsenal have scored MORE goals than chelsea..

yes you do need another manager. one that can put abit of flair in your side. That is why you r about to lose the premiership crown to manu who play with flair. arsenal play with flair too and correct me if im wrong but arsenal have scored MORE goals than chelsea..

Correct me if i'm wrong but Arsenal are third and are trophyless since 2 seasons.Keep playing with"flair"if you want...
And we haven't lost the title because Man u plays with"flair" but because they have been more consitant,playing well don't Earn you one more point...

I think its down to the manager, his tactics and organisation means that we've beaten better teams then us on our way to the final, both barcelona and chelsea have better players and chelsea in particular are a better team. However tactics have managed to get the two teams level across the 2 legs and after that its down to small details/luck that make the difference. And i think a bit of mental preperation with regard to the penalties favoured liverpool (3 of them practice penalties daily in training)

yes i noticed for each chelsea penalties Reina is gone in the right way,and i think it's not down to luck

Correct me if i'm wrong but Arsenal are third and are trophyless since 2 seasons.Keep playing with"flair"if you want...
And we haven't lost the title because Man u plays with"flair" but because they have been more consitant,playing well don't Earn you one more point...

Arsenal are 4th at the moment and Arsenal have 62 goals in the league and Chelsea have exactly the same.

So you are both wrong in some way.

But Arsenal are still better than Chelsea and we will prove it at the weekend when we kick your asses!! YEE HA!!

Being Portuguese, I can tell you one thing:

Mourinho's Porto played a LOT better and was way more entertaining than Chelsea. With like, 1/100 of the budget.

Edit: the fact that at Porto he was earning a reputation and now he's defending it might have something to do with it. He's become too cautious. Or boring in my view.

Last edited:
.But Arsenal are still better than Chelsea and we will prove it at the weekend when we kick your asses!! YEE HA!!

Like the ranking prove it...:roll:
Please don't be so bias, ok if you tell me Arsenal plays better football,are more entertaining etc...I tell you you're right; hat off but to say you're are better ...

Like the ranking prove it...:roll:
Please don't be so bias, ok if you tell me Arsenal plays better football,are more entertaining etc...I tell you you're right; hat off but to say you're are better ...

I was just being silly - we do play better football though. But Its true - If you don't win it doesn't mean shit!!

I 'm actually hoping for a win at the weekend. But I'm sure it will be a draw - or Drogba will get a Jammie goal to just win it for you guys!!

But If Chelsea doesn't win the FA Cup this season - then I don't think they can be classed as a great team.

Yes they have won back to back titles - Wupdeedoo!! But your team is no where near as good as our double winning teams under Wenger or our Invincible team!!

Its a load of bollucks that a team can only be called great when they have won back to back titles! Thats what Alan Hanson said and everyone licked his arse and rode that band wagon.

I used to Like Mourinho but he is fast becoming a joke and with him so is Chelsea. I never thought I would dislike a team more than Man United, But Chelsea have surpassed them in a very short space of time. I have suprised myself with my great dislike for Chelsea.

Glad Chelsea went out to be honest, they never made any real chances. Liverpool deserved to go through.

Drogba again proves what a complete twat he actually is (though I doubt this was in dispute). The playacting tosser.

Glad Chelsea went out to be honest, they never made any real chances. Liverpool deserved to go through.

Drogba again proves what a complete twat he actually is (though I doubt this was in dispute). The playacting tosser.

Why did he do it? he has proved when he isn't doing all that crap he is a decent footballer. What a Knob!!

Maybe they would have won if they didn't cheat?!! Cheaters never prosper - Well not for long anyway - they get found out and bad things happen, You mark my words.

Back
Top Bottom