Chelsea Thread

well they betetr be determined or they could end up in a bad run of games like arsenal losing in all competitions in a space of 2 week?

Not sure alain, mourinho has made a point of playing essien instead of boularouz quite a few time now while boulerouz was fit and ready to play. Tbh, boularouz hasnt done much for chelsea so i wouldnt mind him playing either, but essien has gotton the nod for all the games since boularouz returned from injury. And with mikel taking over most of the tasks from makalele i wouldnt be surprised to see lampard, cole, makalele and mikel line up tuesday with essien in defense.

From Premier League Actim Stats:

John O'Shea
Shots: 5
Goals: 4

Andriy Shevchenko
Shots: 36
Goals: 4

:lmao:

I would normally argue, as sheva is easily a better player, however this season oshea has made a big difference to utd with inportant goals(at anfield, yesterday), whereas sheva has the honour of scoring against 3rd and 2nd division teams.

lol when o'shea will have done half of Sheva Career maybe you could argue...but you're right o'shit has had a better impact this season than Sheva,no doubt stats don't lie.

PS :Valencia,Porto,Tottenham...I didn't know they were in 2 or 3 division...

lol when o'shea will have done half of Sheva Career maybe you could argue...but you're right o'shit has had a better impact this season than Sheva,no doubt stats don't lie.

PS :Valencia,Porto,Tottenham...I didn't know they were in 2 or 3 division...

I suppose its not your fault that Jose payed way way way over the odds for a player that has had his better days.

Sheva's career has not been so great really.

Yeah he has just won the golden ball,finished 1 or 2 times Best scorers in a very,very,very difficult League,second best scorers of all times in the CL behind Raul but except that he hasn't been so great.

Yeah he has just won the golden ball,finished 1 or 2 times Best scorers in a very,very,very difficult League,second best scorers of all times in the CL behind Raul but except that he hasn't been so great.

Isn't Van Nistlerooy second? Can't be bothered to check.

And you're right, Sheva has had a great career, don't worry about other comments to the contrary.

i think sheva will be great next season, he needs time to settle into the prem league, it just depends on what happens in the summer, i wouldnt be suprised if he left tbh

God you're such an idiot. I wasnt comparing the two players. I was just pointing out how useless Sheva has been for Chelsea.

Only one scudetto and one champs league. Nowhere near anything for his country. Not that great when you compare it to even someone like Steve McManaman (2 spanish titles and 2 champs leagues) but most people wouldn't call him a great.

I didn't say Shevchenko had a bad career... it's just not as great as some people say.

Shevchenko is out of the game 2morro, they just said on chelsea tv, thats a good bit of luck for chelsea i think lol, i think liverpool will win now defo

is this what happens to all the chelsea fans...they get bullied out. He the last of the lot easy up alittle

Back
Top Bottom