Chelsea Thread

drogba looks tired ,he needs a rest but how can we rest him?By three days west ham away and worse 3 days laters Newcastle away again stupid schedule...

i think that West Ham is won allready but CL againt L'Pool is lot more harder...
Chelsea has so much games rightnow and everyone are pretty tired too...but lets hope the best ;)

Think 4-1 was a little harsh, but you simply stepped up a gear and showed your class when needed i'm afraid.

But again, Chelsea's fans were dissapointing sadly.

i think that West Ham is won allready but CL againt L'Pool is lot more harder...
Chelsea has so much games rightnow and everyone are pretty tired too...but lets hope the best

Thats what im hoping for ;) How many games have you gusy won on the trot now?! Statistically it means youre more and more likely to lose one, which is good from liverpool's point of view. Hopefully they will be good games, although i fear a 0-0 after 180min.

why were they dissapointing?What about your fan?Who broke a windows on the Chelsea bus...

Dude,- 3000 away fans who were really quiet and barely singing even though they were at one of their rivals, 4-1 up and 2nd in the league... and you are comparing them to a few idiots throwing things at the coach.
It's a pretty awful comparison to be honest mate.

I am simply talking about the fans in the ground, not the idiots outside of it.:roll:

If you look at the remaining fixtures now and guess each one's result (being very generous to the opposition in-case they can pull something off):

Man Utd: Everton (D), Man City (W), Chelsea (D), West Ham (W)
Chelsea: Bolton (D), Arsenal (D/L), Man Utd(D), Everton(D)

8pts v 4pts/3pts. Even if you say Chelsea will beat Bolton it's 8pts v 6pts/5pts. Man U have the better run-in.

I think today was Chelsea's best chance by far. Even if Chelsea beat Man Utd when they play eachother, Man Utd will beat West Ham (surely) and then that will be that.

:(

Last edited:
If you look at the remaining fixtures now and guess each one's result (being very generous to the opposition in-case they can pull something off):

Man Utd: Everton (D), Man City (W), Chelsea (D), West Ham (W)
Chelsea: Bolton (D), Arsenal (D/L), Man Utd(D), Everton(D)

8pts v 4pts/3pts. Even if you say Chelsea will beat Bolton it's 8pts v 6pts/5pts. Man U have the better run-in.

I think today was Chelsea's best chance by far. Even if Chelsea beat Man Utd when they play eachother, Man Utd will beat West Ham (surely) and then that will be that.

:(

Why the sad face Jack? Surely United winning the title instead of Chelsea is good for the Premiership and English football as a neutral? You support Tranmere, right?

Come on, you should know that everybody who doesn't support Man Utd hates Man Utd. :freak:

Which is a good thing, you've got three billion "fans" so it's nice to see it balanced out by having three billion people who'd love to see them lose every game and for Ronaldo to have his smug little face smashed in by a wrecking ball. :)

Nah, in all seriousness, if Man Utd were the only English team left in e.g. the Champions League then I would want them to win it over anybody else, seeing as I'm from England and everything. But in the Premiership, I'd want Chelsea to pip you to the post because, being from Merseyside, I'd like to see Liverpool finish top and Man Utd get relegated. With Tranmere getting two straight promotions, obviously.

If I live until I'm 309 I might just get to see all that. :|

Haha, fair points Jack! I am the same about Liverpool, as long as they stay 3rd/4th year-in, year-out I'm a happy man! I thought everyone hated Chelsea? I don't - they just get on my tits. They are a product now, lots of £££££'s and no flare or good interesting football being played. They remind me of the great German teams in the past; they are a machine that just churns results out. United (at the moment) are like the great Brazilian teams of the past! Flare, panache and all different styles of goals, scored from everywhere. My missus is a West Ham fan but even she has piped up and said "I really hope Chelsea don't win the title this season - they don't deserve it, United have been the team that entertains the viewer, Chelsea are like watching paint dry."

We should be in for a treat on Weds night, Chelsea v Liverpool, the football will be spectacular I bet! :lol: ;)

My missus is a West Ham fan but even she has piped up and said "I really hope Chelsea don't win the title this season - they don't deserve it, United have been the team that entertains the viewer, Chelsea are like watching paint dry."

She must want a new iron or cooker or something.

I thought everyone hated Chelsea? I don't - they just get on my tits. They are a product now, lots of £££££'s and no flare or good interesting football being played.

And thats one of the reasons why manu has crept back to the top of most hated teams imo. Chelsea and their fans are easy to dismiss, its the money, the cheating tactics, the boring games. They dont bring anything positive to football imo. And they have less fans aswell. Manu on the other hand have played some great football this season, deserve to win the league...........but you just know you wont hear the end of it from the fans for beating the money machine. And as a liverpool supporter it gets you just that bit closer to equaling liverpools record, which cant be a good thing ;) Thats why im for chelsea to win the league and cup, just to stop utd :lol:. If utd were "poor" again, as they have been the last couple of seasons its back to chelsea and their cynical play. ATM though its abu

Come on, you should know that everybody who doesn't support Man Utd hates Man Utd. :freak:

Which is a good thing, you've got three billion "fans" so it's nice to see it balanced out by having three billion people who'd love to see them lose every game and for Ronaldo to have his smug little face smashed in by a wrecking ball. :)

Nah, in all seriousness, if Man Utd were the only English team left in e.g. the Champions League then I would want them to win it over anybody else, seeing as I'm from England and everything. But in the Premiership, I'd want Chelsea to pip you to the post because, being from Merseyside, I'd like to see Liverpool finish top and Man Utd get relegated. With Tranmere getting two straight promotions, obviously.

If I live until I'm 309 I might just get to see all that. :|
JB in "closet Red" shocker, and there's no way on this earth Trannymere will ever get in the prem. P.S. I'd love to see the gayboy R*naldo's face smashed, preferably by my FIST. :lol:

I'd love to see the gayboy R*naldo's face smashed, preferably by my FIST. :lol:

I get the same rush of blood when I see that WANKER Bellamy, the overrated no-necked heap of shite. He is an absolute wanker who is hated throughout England too.

bellamy_craig.jpg

Chelsea V Bolton next - a 3 pointer for Chelski? I reckon so.

We should set up a list of players.........someone could even make a fun flashgame out of it :D

Ill start the list:
Fat frank
Bellamy (even though he plays for liverpool he's still a mouthy twat)
Ronaldo
Rio
Deco (actually if the game would only contain him i would be happy, even moreso if he then falls to the floor doing a double pike with twist and then you can continue to pelt him with rocks. I know i always target him when playing footie games to see if i can kick him out of the game)
Traore (just for being soooo crap)
Lehmann (he's a bit of a tosser, isnt he?)
and a few more.....

Whats wrong with Mourhino? Is this guy demented or something? Anyone read his press conference? he's off his rocker.

LOL @ mourinho, up to his usual tricks. Love the way benitez just calmly sweeps them aside and shows what a hypocrite he is. Getting players booked on two yellows, as so well done by gudjonhson in 2005. He wasnt moaning then was he?! Moaning about injuries and suspentions and moaning when he couldnt go out and buy more players in jan, lol.

He talks too much for his own good, it was all well at the beginning trying the mind games etc, but now we all know he talks and talks and half the time it doesnt make any sense. And when it does its negated by the shite spouted before or after the valid point was made. Cant wait to see him bugger off!

He talks too much for his own good, it was all well at the beginning trying the mind games etc, but now we all know he talks and talks and half the time it doesnt make any sense. And when it does its negated by the shite spouted before or after the valid point was made. Cant wait to see him bugger off!

So true, so true...

That match should not be televised ,I`m sure it left thousands in a coma. Oh! dear, so many replays of the only goal scored follow by rock music.

Back
Top Bottom