Chelsea Thread

Yep. As little doubt as Ronaldo's.

:p

My personal favourite quote was Andy Gray, who upon seeing that Kalou definitely went down BEFORE being touched changed his tune to, well from where the referee is standing, that has to be a penalty. Oh okay, so a foul depends on where the ref is now?

But then, I feel a little better knowing Chelsea fans have to sit through games like that. I'm pretty sure Mourinho fell asleep at one point...

Funny Andy gray:lmao: and you're right the game was absolutely awful yesterday:( the ref could or should have given a penalty on Dunne when Cech pushed him with his 2 arms.
I don't know why when we lead One nil we don't keep attacking like man u or Arsenal,Mourinho's orders or something else??

another tussle with the spurs...@ 3 point lane!
2-1 blues. i reckon

obi mikel is back from suspension, i hope he doesnt punch out ghaly, that guy (ghaly) can be irritating. :lol:

come on chelsea! come on chelsea!

The guy that tried to hit Lampard must be a complete goon. What on earth was that punch supposed to be? I hope Drogba did put the boot in after that atrocious effort.

Got to take your hat off to Chelsea though, they wont give in.

In a season their top buys have not performed and injuries to Terry and Cole have severly disrupted them they have done well. They may sneak it.

Does that show how shit the reat of the league is though? You expect Chelsea and United to win most of their awy games these days whereas in the past it was a very good team that managed to do it.

Does that show how shit the reat of the league is though? You expect Chelsea and United to win most of their awy games these days whereas in the past it was a very good team that managed to do it.

i think so. back in the day, you had the likes of Ipswich and Forest and Villa even QPR competing along with Liverpool, United, Everton, and later on West Ham and Chelsea.

These days its usually a top two with a close running but ultimately not challenging 3rd and fourth.

I think next season will be worse too. I can see Liverpool being a lot better and also Arsenal. It's got to a point that if you lose two games against any of the rest, you're fooked!

I hope you're wrong mate although I notice you said that Portuguese are going to score in both games. You're not biased are you?

Another wonderful piece of footballing magic for the Chelea goal. If there's one thing you've just got to give Mourinho its his ability to get such high quality players playign the beautiful game together. Magnificent.

Another wonderful piece of footballing magic for the Chelea goal. If there's one thing you've just got to give Mourinho its his ability to get such high quality players playign the beautiful game together. Magnificent.

Was thinking the same thing last night, the whole second half seemed to be Hoof it high and long for drogba to make something of it. Tactical genius!

Just wondering what the chelsea fans thought of the pushing and moaning by ballack, terry, drogba when the valencia player had to gall to get injured and not leave the field leaving his team down to 10 men?! They are a bunch of f$%ing w@#kers arent they? Never seen robben continue his piroutte roll off the field so the game could go on. Or the class mourinho showed when asking for a yellow card.

Hope mourinho leaves in the summer and you get a respectfull manager in and play some good football. Will improve the league, instead of the cynical play and behaviour thats there now.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! £100s of millions and you play football like Dagenham. Valencia (my Xbox 360 UEFA Champions League team) were magnificent. COME ON!

Vila shot was incredible ...how did JCole looked to you guys?(he the only dribbler you lots got who I rate)

He was average(need match fitness,let's hope against Tottenham) but can we ask him more after 6 months out and against a vey good Team like Valencia?i don't think so ,maybe we 'd have to wait one month to see him totally find again his form

Yawn. millions spent. 1-0 over Tottenham who looked like they weren't even at the stadium. I will say Petr Cech is amazing, far and away the best player on the pitch. That you're best two players were a centre back and a goalkeeper against a team that looked exhausted and coulndn't be bothered - well typical. I'm so glad I'm not a season ticket holder at the bridge, though it would help me get some rest on saturdays!

DO you ever get bored to repeat yourself after each chelsea game??:roll: Million ,bla,bla,bla, etc....really boring indeed..

Back
Top Bottom