Chelsea Thread

Agree, chelsea are going through theyre toughest part pf the season and for the most part they are still picking up points. Manu have had, from what ive been able to see, a fairly injury free season so far with the old guys (giggs and scholes) having great seasons toghether with ronaldo being excellent this year. Im curious to see how they do once they get a few injuries to the top players though (scholes/ronaldo/rio/vidic). Liverpool had a poor start, with injuries, general crap form from the top players and a difficult fixturelist but have now been looking quiet steady for awhile now. Chelsea are rocking a bit with their defense pretty much injured but they are still close enough. Have manu had this yet this season? To me it doesnt seem so, and they still have to play away to chelsea/arse and liverpool yet, thats a possible 9 points lost. Could be a really good finish this season

Did you lot see how Jose reacted when Arjen Robben signalled that he is crocked? That was classic...he was like..."Aww C'mon you injury proned bastardo!!"...he then turned to Wright-Phillips and kinda say.."Take off your tracksuit Lil Midget and show me what you're made off,NOW!!" SWP had a good game though...cant say the same about the rest about the Chelsea team.

Did you lot see how Jose reacted when Arjen Robben signalled that he is crocked? That was classic...he was like..."Aww C'mon you injury proned bastardo!!"...he then turned to Wright-Phillips and kinda say.."Take off your tracksuit Lil Midget and show me what you're made off,NOW!!" SWP had a good game though...cant say the same about the rest about the Chelsea team.

Yeah I noticed that, Jose just gave SWP the hand signal to indicate 'Get up now you you and get on the pitch, I'm going to have to put you on damn you' as if he was insignificant dogmeat. If thats how he treats his players, then he really isnt that good of a manager in my in my opinion. Cleary in the last few month he has demonstrated poor man management skills in publicly criticising his players and over emphasizing on missing players as if he has no faith in the ones coming in. When things don't go his way, all respect and gratitude goes out of the window.

Maureen also said of Robben's injury "With Robben, no injury seems to be a short one." But did anyone notice before the match when he was being interviewed he said something along the lines "At the moment I think we are as you would say, in the shit" or I might have just misheard the last word of that sentence but I am sure he did say that

The English Press

first they told us that the Sheik of Dubai is going to taking over Liverpool in january and that didnt happened yet,now they said Mancini is interested by Chelsea and Jose is out of favour and on his way out from Chelsea.I think nobody can confirms this even Jose himself or Mancini alike but if that really happens than that will biggest lost of the club,but if that doesen't taking place like Sheik's case,than thats proven that English publish media like THE SUN... are a bunch of idiots,Liars who set their eyes only on money.$$$$$ makes them going crazy. S***

Here in Italy press reports that Mancini hired a tutor to improve his english...... but his english really sucks, so i think this doesn't mean anything :mrgreen:

yesterday Mancini denied what english press wrote (that he was thrilled by the opportunity of coaching Chelsea), even if "it's always an honor to be considered by one of the strongest team in Europe, coz it means that you are doing well..."

Actually i don't think Mancini will come at chelsea. He's just playing a little with Moratti (in Italy they say that he still remember when, last year, moratti was thinking to take capello, and he wanna take a little revenge on him..... i mean on moratti, not capello :mrgreen: ).

he's in charge at inter since 2004. last year finally he found a good balance (talking about inter formation), and now he gets the results of 2 years of work. He has the team that he always wanted (i'd say the team that every coach want), the guys are starting to play like he wants, what's the point in leaving milano?!
i think that, in the end, he will sign for inter.

what about hiddink? I heard he was abramovich's second choice, after mancini. is there any truth in this?

btw it is very very very stupid to fire mourinho imo. i really can't understand abramovich :roll:

Last edited:
Sheikh rattled by the Kop.....said The Sun, feel sorry for The Reds,cos you've really missed the good chance to became Kopsheikh..

^ballack is fit to play on wednesday

robben cech, terry, are back, sheva slowly getting in a groove....we are battling on four fronts!
porto wednesday, i hope we can clinch a victory, 2-1 away win,....thought i think this quarisma lad will be causing chelsea problems.

Quaresma did cause you problems, too bad he didn't score the goal of the year.

yes gotta admit quaresma was wicked, i feared he will do the most damage, but diarra did ok to contain him, jm brought in Mikel to help second half....yes brilliant strike!....he had goal of the year last season...cant have it both years ... ;)

respect for the young gunners......they played well.....close but no cigar! ....

:applause:

capt.sge.apj94.260207094138.photo01.photo.default-342x512.jpg

How can you support a team that has this man as the coach? Does he have idea of what decency is? Tact, nous, just any iota of personality that demands respect?

Jose on United:
"They go to Fulham and it looks like they deserve to lose and they win. They play at Tottenham, it's 0-0 and Cristiano [Ronaldo] dives, they get a penalty and win 4-0. It looks like everything is on their side, but that's football."
Erm, 4-0.

"They go [to] the Champions League and have a disallowed goal for the opponent [Lille] and their goal is that goal."
Hrm, I remember when Paul Scholes scored a goal that was dissallowed, wrongly, and then his team went on to win. Oh wait, that's what made him the special one. It's different I see.

"I didn't see the Fulham game to be fair, but the information I have is it was completely undeserved. It's a game they could have lost and in the end they win it."

Well if that's not hte Chelsea motto I don't know what is. Play just well enough to win.

Jose you utter tw*t. Look at teh goal difference if you've any doubts about who is the lucky team.
If Chelsea ever hope to gain any more support than front runners (who may all run away if Untied win the title) they need to offload this utter pile of festering cr*p and get someone that neutrals can at least get behind. Because at the moment he sounsd like the uneducated, purile baby that he is.

aaa you're funny what did he say which is wrong in these quotes?

ps in any of in interwiews he has said that Man u firt place was not deserved
he has just named few moments in this season where Man u had had some luck but himself say it, the luck was on our side last year and now it has changed side

Last edited:
Erm, I have two stats for you:
Goals Scored
Goals Conceeded

They say luck evens out over the course of season. Those two stats should show the best team in the regardless of luck. Which they do.

Agree with you guys but who say you haven't been the best team so far,and you're on top of the table thanks to lady luck??
Like i said above he was just saying few events when the luck has been in your side

Oh fuck off Chelsea - luck!? United have had NO luck in the past few years so you gotta expect some sooner or later. Also, we have scored LOADS OF GOALS with our flare-style football. Chelsea wouldn't know with their machine-type performances just churning out boring 1-0s. zzzzz

look last sunday, arsenal showed the world that chelsea is not has great has they think they are. arsenal kids out muscled and out thought them in most parts of the game and to think arsenal had their kids out and did that to chelsea just eitehr proves how overrated chelsea are or how good arsenal is and can be within the next couple of years to come

Back
Top Bottom