Chelsea Thread

I'm fairly sure had Spurs actually had a decent keeper (Robinson is really not good enough IMHO), then Carvahlo's shot would've been saved, but then you never know

DO you ever get bored to repeat yourself after each chelsea game??:roll: Million ,bla,bla,bla, etc....really boring indeed..

Don't you get tired of having nothign to respond with? Did you ever see Ballack for Bayern? Shevchenko for Milan? SWP for Man City? Do you remember when they were exciting to watch, entertaining?

I know I know, victories are all that matter, but I can honestly say as a United fan I've gotten my money's worth this year, from the investment of watchign my team, regardless of whether or not they hold on to win the prem. Can you?

^ your full of shit ...ur just tired of seeing chelsea win, and chase down united, you were too confident couple weeks ago your going to lift the trophy! . :lmao: ......the tottenham - chelsea match was entertaining...ofcourse, chelsea had some tired, legs, as they are competing on three fronts..

chelsea could drop points, away to either to newcastle or arsenal.
and manure are away to everton, who are playing very well.

The Magnificent Carvalho! \\:o/

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! £100s of millions and you play football like Dagenham. Valencia (my Xbox 360 UEFA Champions League team) were magnificent. COME ON!
:roll: wtf are u talking about? chelsea overran valencia and dominated the match...just one cracking shot from silva...

^ your full of shit ...ur just tired of seeing chelsea win, and chase down united, you were too confident couple weeks ago your going to lift the trophy! . :lmao: ......the tottenham - chelsea match was entertaining...ofcourse, chelsea had some tired, legs, as they are competing on three fronts..

:roll: wtf are u talking about? chelsea overran valencia and dominated the match...just one cracking shot from silva...

"WHERE WERE YOU WHEN YOU WERE SHIT? WHERE WERE YOU, WHERE WERE YOU, WHERE WERE YOU WHEN YOU WERE SHIT?!"

wtf are u talking about? chelsea overran valencia and dominated the match...just one cracking shot from silva...

i know the "new" chelsea fans usually dont know anything about football, but seriously constantly hoofing the ball to drogba in the hope he manages to make somehting of it isnt overrunning a team, or dominating one either. You should know as chelsea often drop back and let other teams attack, rely on you strong defense and then hit a team on the counter. But then i guess in that case it means tactical genius from mourinho. Same with liverpool against barca, barca had most of the possesion, but if they are hardly dangerous with it, not creating decent chances, yet the other team do with good defending and tactics, the better team (on the day) won. Valencia set out to get a goal and defend, they did that and succeeded in their aim, chelsea didnt.

BTW i hope you guys beat manu for the title, its just so much easier to write it off and there are less el diego's that support chelsea ;).

Weird, I watched both of these matches. Chelsea created very little either game, in fact their goal against Seville was well, a hoof and hope, and fortunately Drogba can play like that. Against Spurs your passing was rubbish, you barely penetrated the final third and in the second half, spurs had significantly more chances. Maybe it's exciting to you to watch Terry pass to Carvalho, pass to Terry pass to Carlvalho. I dunno. I would want more with the talent on the pitch.

"WHERE WERE YOU WHEN YOU WERE SHIT? WHERE WERE YOU, WHERE WERE YOU, WHERE WERE YOU WHEN YOU WERE SHIT?!"

when was chelsea shit, consistent finishes in the top 6 in the league for the past 10 years, you dont know shit, stop assuming shit in your head!

but seriously constantly hoofing the ball to drogba
the critical tying goal came from a long ball, drogba is powerful, and strong in the air, the team is playing to its strength...its not on every play they are just "hoofing" it down...when there is no opening, everything closed down...

Weird, I watched both of these matches. Chelsea created very little either game, in fact their goal against Seville was well, a hoof and hope, and fortunately Drogba can play like that. Against Spurs your passing was rubbish, you barely penetrated the final third and in the second half, spurs had significantly more chances. Maybe it's exciting to you to watch Terry pass to Carvalho, pass to Terry pass to Carlvalho. I dunno. I would want more with the talent on the pitch.

spurs had Significantly more chances?! :lmao: ....chances were equal, shouldve been 2-nil, and killed the game, i think thats chelsea's weakness this year, killing teams off...but watever, its still exciting till the 90th minute...both games chelsea were pushing for a second goal, that gave the chance for valencia, tottenham, counter on the other end and create an opportunity to score.

Last edited:
the critical tying goal came from a long ball, drogba is powerful, and strong in the air, the team is playing to its strength...its not on every play they are just "hoofing" it down...when there is no opening, everything closed down...

It was in that match mate, watched the whole of the second half and thats all they did, as both wings were creating very little (SWP/j.cole subs). Valencia were defending well and you couldnt get through, ending up resorting to th long ball for the whole of the second half. With my original point being you didnt dominate the match at all, you couldnt get through and valencia were fairly comfortable sticking to the 1-0 and then 1-1 score.

when was chelsea shit, consistent finishes in the top 6 in the league for the past 10 years, you dont know shit, stop assuming shit in your head!

spurs had Significantly more chances?! :lmao: ....chances were equal, shouldve been 2-nil, and killed the game, i think thats chelsea's weakness this year, killing teams off...but watever, its still exciting till the 90th minute...both games chelsea were pushing for a second goal, that gave the chance for valencia, tottenham, counter on the other end and create an opportunity to score.
Just ignore the twat mate, he craves attention because he's a typical member of the "prawn sandwich supported them since '99" brigade.

Oh I forgot, :JJ: knows me quite as well as his boyfriend, Antred! I didn't STAND in the Stretford End as a kid watching Robson boss the midfield did I?

So tell us :JJ:, what makes you a REAL red? I am intrigued.

Congrats guys, better team won. Looks like it will be 3 english teams in the semi's unless liverpool have a momentus cock-up tommorow.

*groan* guess we can look forward to another 180min of stifling longball football when chelsea meet liverpool. Cant wait......,not! Last time i could barely handle it, especially with gudjonhson missing in the last minute at anfield. Hopefully liverpool will win again ;)

well played lads, great result for the english teams tonight, hope liverpool can finish off psv 2moz

completely dismantled valencia....oh i thought "we are shit like dagenham!"... :lmao:.... good tie overall, well done valencia, did give us a small scare.

Resilient, fantastic performance in the mestalla by the conquering blues. :applause:

cant wait to play liverpool..

Good work, premiership dominance continues...
Still could be 3 United v Chelsea finals...weird...
And you know Mourinho would win them all. Sigh ;)

Not sure how many "pre russian" chelsea supporters are left in here but congrats on last nites victory...

That tie was alot more difficult than ours IMO and considering they havent been beaten there by an English team for nearly half a century, its some result...

So its all shaping up pretty well now, theres an outside chance we will have to meet three times to decide who is getting the major honours this year...

Michael Ballack another Vital goal in another vital game.

How many times in Germany and noe England has he done this?:applause: :applause:

Wow, another grind out, but you have to say they just keep doing it. Pederson should absolutely have one it at 84 mins, but there you go.

well, I was wrong, Ballack has rediscovered his knack of being in the right place at the right time hasn't he.

Blackburn would've been 5-1 up in the second half had it not been for Petr Cech, he is the best goalkeeper in the world, there is no doubt about that

Watched you's lot in the boozer today and you're shite, more entertaining watching the old pissheads play dominoes, All that cash and you still play like the old wimbledon, it's sad so sad.

Watched you's lot in the boozer today and you're shite, more entertaining watching the old pissheads play dominoes, All that cash and you still play like the old wimbledon, it's sad so sad.

I hope we keep being shit and win the rest of the game like that;)

I hope we keep being shit and win the rest of the games like that;)

And it wasnt even a double post. He actually was stupid enough to post it twice. :lol:

You're so boring you posted that twice Alain! :lol:

Funny how Man u fans keep going on about than 7-1 game but what has it won you?

And my experience of "Manchester" United fans is mixed as most i have come accross are all season ticket holders and are not from Manchester anyway. Everytime one is interviewed on tv he or she is Irish

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom