Chelsea Thread

fair result for both teams....though we dominated second half,we were lucky to earn a draw,, thanks to carvalho and lampard's cross...iam sick and tired of michael bollocks and shitshanko, and playing a narrow midfield...bring back joe cole, robben and drop those overrated f*ucks...
one of chelsea's biggest strength last year was their wing play ,overstreching teams....dangerous on the counter....this year, counterattacking we're not as dangerous, and disorientated.

for me ashley cole was man of the match for chelsea.

agree with you mate on this point Ballack is really shit since he came from Bayern i've never seen him did a good game.The same with sheva really dissapointed by him.hope jose will see that soon and bring back our famous 443 :)
anyway fair result today both team had their half time so i'm happy with the draw:)
A.Cole:applause:

Congrats, think it was probably a fair result. Neither team created all that much from their dominant half. I think both managers would take a draw, which is a reflection of the respect Untied now have for Chelsea (accept a draw at home?!).

Side note, did Ballack do anything AT ALL except commit about 10 fouls? Felt really bad for Carrick, his first foul of the game was a yellow, whereas Ballack seemed to simply be on the pitch to clumsily fail to tackle people. How much does he get paid each week?
Oh and Ashley Cole played out of his skin, so many times I thought Ronaldo was through and he caught him. That match up was fantastic. AND drogba stayed on his feet when Heinze clashed with him in the box, so surprised. If you guys played like that every week (and Jose kept his mouth shut) you'll find a lot less haters out there.

Side note, did Ballack do anything AT ALL except commit about 10 fouls? Felt really bad for Carrick, his first foul of the game was a yellow, whereas Ballack seemed to simply be on the pitch to clumsily fail to tackle people. How much does he get paid .

For once we are agree!!!!:applause:

Saw the match yesterday on television (live and the whole match).
As a neutral fan this wasn't the best of matches...draw was a fair result...Chelsea was the better team and have a strong side but they lack creativity...
What i'm gonna say now will possibly haunt me for long if Chelsea win European silverware, but IMHO Chelsea lack that litle bit extra that is the difference between very good solid teams and super teams...Man Utd in the nineties but without Cantona...so unless they buy really creative players...IMHO they are not contenders for the CL...(but Man You proved it's possible by winning it without Cantona...).

Of all the English teams in the CL, Arsenal seem to be the only team with that litle bit extra creativity...which can save you in Cups...

I think thats a good point actually Gerd. Chelsea are solid through and through (Maka+Essien+Lamps = most solid midfield out there) But they dont have a Ronaldinho/Kaka type of player, who will produce magic out of nowhere. Robben, Cole and maybe Drogba do it sometimes, but not at that level of there before mentioned players imho.

Still i wouldnt rule out Chelsea winning the CL, i mean Liverpool won it with a team hardly half as good as chelsea's, their onlt worldclass player being Stevie gerrard offcourse...

Boring Chelsea with yet another boring goal. They really are BORING to watch. United played some breathtaking football in the first-half. Good match, both teams deserved a point IMO.

The FA added: "Responses sought from Ashley Cole, Frank Lampard, Chelsea FC and the match officials confirm that Poll did not say that Chelsea needed 'to be taught a lesson'. There will no action against any parties on this matter."

Frank: So erm, yeah I kinda lied. But Jose told me to! And let's face it, no one likes us. It's so unfair.

Mourinho better chill wit that headache...Russians are down with poisoning their fellow employees ;)

well if thats the case...if arsene shakes hand with jose on the weekend, ur manager will also be contaminated
eck09.gif

prediction: Chelsea 3 - Sofia - nil
weekend: Chelsea 1 - gunners nil

Another example of Jose not letting the truth stop him: ""They know Ronaldo well and how to deal with him. So it won't be easy for him to get one of his penalties. Benfica have got a chance."

Number of 'his' penalties Ronaldo has thus far achieved in his 3 years in the Premiership: 1.

Nice one Jose, keep up the good work.

Another example of Jose not letting the truth stop him: ""They know Ronaldo well and how to deal with him. So it won't be easy for him to get one of his penalties. Benfica have got a chance."

Number of 'his' penalties Ronaldo has thus far achieved in his 3 years in the Premiership: 1.

Nice one Jose, keep up the good work.

Yes I enjoyed that snide comment from cuntinho. I was laughing when I heard it. He's probably learned that from his neighbor at North London from arsenal who insists that his team is a clean team when they chalk up more cards than the number of seats in the North Stand.
Is it a London club issue? I've got nothing against London the city, but seems like London club managers tend to talk a bit too much and come out looking like the biggest hypocrites. Mourinho should look to his own, when his team are the ones who take diving to whole new realms.

On another brighter note, it looks like shevchenko is prepared to throw in the towel at chelsea and become another one-season mega buy merchant. What a waste.

Chelsea's Sheva: I don't fit into Mourinho plans

Andriy Shevchenko says he's ready to quit Chelsea - should manager Jose Mourinho ask him to leave.

Shevchenko, 30, told The Sun: "I feel at home at Chelsea and it's felt like my team for a long time. But unfortunately my game doesn't suit Mourinho.

"Everyone has been writing about me being sent on loan to Milan. I still haven't discussed this question with the management - but the bosses themselves probably still haven't decided.

"But if it happens, I am ready to pack my bags. I'm a completely self-confident person.

"If I don't suit somebody then I'll go back to Italy and prove how good I can still be.

"I'm not finished as a player. On the other hand I have nothing to prove to anybody.

"Everybody already knows what Andriy Shevchenko is capable of.

"Roman Abramovich is my friend and completely on my side. But all he could do was insist on a loan deal instead of me being sold.

"I do understand Mourinho. I am not scoring as many as I would like to so even Abramovich isn't really putting his foot down over it, although he could do as the owner of the club.

"Of course I will be sorry to leave London if it comes to that. Firstly because of my family, who have already made a new life here."

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx...lid=8&lid=2&title=Sheva+hints+at+Milan+return

Last edited by a moderator:
Well maybe not this season that has not been the case. but previous campaigns, Arsenal have pointed the finger while their own team use to break records of having recieved the most red cards. I'm looking forward to you telling me that they are angels.

No far from it, no team are. But our disiplinary record has improved vastly over the past 2 seasons, we topped the fair play table last season and are top of it again this season. We have made the least amount of fouls and have been issued the least amount of yellow cards this season. We are not a dirty team.

I agree they have improved, minus the handballs and falling over. My argument is not with arsenal but rather with the hypocrisy of Mourinho and discussing how it is a trend within the top london clubs to always critise everyone else but their own.

I must applaud Jose Mourinho on his comment that he is the one who picks the team and not Roman.If Roman is not happy he has the money to sack Mourinho and bring in another manager.Rightly so...he has balls,Jose...

Yes that s what I like about mourinho, he is honest and does have courage to say some of the things he says. But sometimes I feel he takes advantage of that fact he is foreign and says unnecessary snide comments which he thinks will pass by some people because his english is not best.

Enough of that I came up with a brilliant way on how any club can make easy money. It may sound like a typical championship manager cheat but it has already worked in the real game and its fall proof. Italian club AC Milan have given me a very very cunning idea of how - not just united - but any club who own a decent player could make themselves a stackfull of money and then still have that player playing for them.

Plan:

Step 1: Say your player (for ease I'll use Shevchenko as an example) is available on the transfer market

Step 2: Chelsea are immediately interested (if not because they want him, they probably dont want any of their rivals to get him)

Step 3: Sell player for far more than they are worth in their late stage of career to Cheatski

Step 4: Count your money, wait for a while until the player inevitably becomes unhappy playing for the cheats

Step 5: The player comes back to you on loan - Wallah!! you still have your player and you also have a stackfull of money.

What the hell is wrong with Drogshit. What a hideouus diving horse hair whinging arrogant spastic. He must have been shot from the stands a good three times tonight.I don't understand how can he expect to get away with acting like he has been shot after every small knock when he's over 6 foot, built like a brick house, and comes from one of the most dangerous countries in the world. If Ronaldo did half the amount of dives this cretin does, they would start a whole new 'kick diving out' campaign which would last over months.

What did Jose Mourinho said when Chelsea drew with United at OT last time? Something like "United blow their chance to stake a claim at the top spot"?....hmmm,with your latest result,seems like same story,different cast eyy?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom