Chelsea Thread

It's a shame we have racists on this forum too. 'Cockneys' are people too.

QUOTE]

You Sir, are a fucking idiot.
How dare you imply that I'm a racist because I said someone has a 'cockney' accent. I have a Manchester accent but don't tell me so or you'll be a racist. :roll:

I've just come to the conclusion that most chelsea fans such as Noise, are arrogant glory hunting cretins who defend their club whether they are right or wrong and would even go as far as defend and make excuses for racist abuse. Im sure Noise thinks Terry was in the right to say what he said, the dumb fuck. Then he has the cheek to label others racist.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I've only just caught up on this Terry story, been off-line and ignorant to things so I have missed so much of it.

I am quite gutted to hear this if it is the truth. If however Terry did say these things that puts him down on my list. To me he is an England Legend in the making. Great defender, great player and great captain. However a great racists is not something I condone. I really don't want to believe it but it does look bleak for him, something we should not put up with is this sort of behaviour in our own game.

Regarding having racists on this board for calling you a "cockney" well that's bs. Its a regional name, like scousers, Mancs, Geordies etc. even a sweaty sock is regarded more offensive than "cockney", unless your referring to the first four letters then your arguing with no substance.

can someone bring me the EVIDENCES about what Terry said?until there is no official EVIDENCES PLEASE stop being so stupid!!you can't judge someone without EVIDENCES

The reaction from the Spurs players is evidence that he said something, but it probably won't come out because he's England captain.

as you said he"said something"(for sur)but we don't know what he said exactly
maybe he just said "f*ck o** and the players close to L.King got mad or as well like you all said it was some racists insults
but at the end we'll never know...

First few days I thought it was racist comments but now I'm not so sure. I think something would have been said by the Spurs players and maybe even the black Chelsea players.

As a side note, how good would it have been to see Drogba and Essien kicking fuck out of Terry and Lampard going to help and his punch deflecting off King and hitting Joe Cole instead. :lol:

it could have been racist for sure, im sure the players have an unwritten code that says you cannot discuss what happens on the pitch with the press when players talk...

Chelsea 1 Breman 1 Sofia 2 poor Barcelona 0 ,haha it thats really happend and it'would be the end of the world for mr.Rikaards and his gangs.

the cockney racist statement was actually abit of sarcasm, obviously it didn't come across as that so i have to hold my hands up. i think rune edge knows my sarcasm isnt the most obvious to spot, but i found it funny!

apart from that, i cant even be bothered to comment anymore with such patronising, mightier than though attitudes on this forum.

bremen deserved to win, we didnt get enough shots on target, and the starting lineup didnt do anything..i thought kalou should've started or atleast came on in the 2nd half instead of o.mikel.....Ballack was absolute shit as usual...
but the big news, drogba's injury......i hope hes ok for sunday..

a victory against levski sofia at home at the bridge, should see chelsea through on top of the group.

the cockney racist statement was actually abit of sarcasm, obviously it didn't come across as that so i have to hold my hands up. i think rune edge knows my sarcasm isnt the most obvious to spot, but i found it funny!

apart from that, i cant even be bothered to comment anymore with such patronising, mightier than though attitudes on this forum.

It didn't come across as sarcasm because it wasn't sarcasm. It was just an uneducated rant from a pathetic little boy (that's sarcasm by the way):D

and so in what way is that a sarcastic comment?

and how can you say i am 'uneducated' and a 'pathetic little boy'? 1. you have never met me, and so in no way can you judge me. 2. you don't even know how old i am, so in what way can you call someone, who is probably older than you, a 'pathetic little boy'? 3. so by 'uneducated' do you mean studying for a masters degree?

stay sat behind your computer and continue to antagonise people, you seem to enjoy that. good luck to you.

bremen deserved to win, we didnt get enough shots on target, and the starting lineup didnt do anything..i thought kalou should've started or atleast came on in the 2nd half instead of o.mikel.....Ballack was absolute shit as usual...
but the big news, drogba's injury......i hope hes ok for sunday..

a victory against levski sofia at home at the bridge, should see chelsea through on top of the group.

No one as came in here and took the piss out of Chelsea losing yesterday. So are you always the first to post shit whenever Man Utd lose ?

Noise mate. Let's forget all this shit.

What do you think the game will be like on sunday? Personally, I think you'll turn us over. I don't think we can compete with your midfield.

just let's hope it will be a game without contreversy like last year when you beat us fair.
Yeah i think the middle of the park will be the key.But i know SAF will come with something to counter us.
I expect a great atmosphere as each time we play there
Can't wait!!!!!

ps who's the ref??

prediction: 1 nil chelsea!

we outplayed utd last year in old trafford, they earned their victory i'll give em that, they defended very well organized, but we didnt capitalize on our chances, this time around i think we'll put them away...the devils are slowly losing their grip on the title.....

Mourinho's got a plan ,wooooooh.
Catch us if you can,wooooooh.
And when you get right near us,wooooooh
We'll stuff the Man U at Stamford Bridge.
Catch us if you can,catch us if you can
Catch us if you can,catch us if you can.

Come On CHELSEA!

if 7 wins on the trot is losing our grip, I hope we totally let go. Your main threat will be Essien I think. We have nothing that can cope with his power. We'll have to out pace you to win I think.

Originally quoted as being said by Didier Drogba
"It just seems my virtual copy doesn't play as well as the Henry character - although in real life, especially this season, I'm better than him. I hope the game makers take note of my comments and make changes to the computer programme."
:lol: Keep telling yourself that Didier, i'm sure people believe you.

fair result for both teams....though we dominated second half,we were lucky to earn a draw,, thanks to carvalho and lampard's cross...iam sick and tired of michael bollocks and shitshanko, and playing a narrow midfield...bring back joe cole, robben and drop those overrated f*ucks...
one of chelsea's biggest strength last year was their wing play ,overstreching teams....dangerous on the counter....this year, counterattacking we're not as dangerous, and disorientated.

for me ashley cole was man of the match for chelsea.

Back
Top Bottom