Chelsea Thread

Mastermind said:
When Porto won the Champs League they only played 1 top club and that was Real Madrid in the group stages and lost.

So the "special one" had tremendous luck on his side.

Lets hope that a proper football team wins the champs league.

He's one lucky bastard, winning one title after the other. :lol:

So much hatred directed at chelsea. both teams were harsh but all hatred is directed at chelsea.

Lampard's goal it's a fluke goal because he plays for chelsea.

Revan said:
So much hatred directed at chelsea. both teams were harsh but all hatred is directed at chelsea.

Lampard's goal it's a fluke goal because he plays for chelsea.

That's because they do it continually, whereas Barcelona at least try to play football sometimes.

Lampard's goal was a fluke because he didn't mean to do it, just like Ronaldinho's goal against England in WC2002.

Haha, see Lampard has come out with some gems, such as he practices that shot all the time, with both feet, and that he realised it was the only way he could score so he just chipped the keeper. Sure Frank. Are you so insecure you had to come out with that bullsh*t?

marukomu said:
That's because they do it continually, whereas Barcelona at least try to play football sometimes.

Lampard's goal was a fluke because he didn't mean to do it, just like Ronaldinho's goal against England in WC2002.

I thought Ronaldinho did mean to do it, but he didn't expect it to go in.
jus look at the way he struck the ball.:D

Lampard 'practices' it all the time.:lol: Yea right. Most of his goals are penalties or dodgy deflected goals.

Lampard is a loudmouth!
even with 50 deliberate tries he couldn't score in that position, he only want to centre the ball and get a fluke goal :lol:

then... Lampard tried to cross to a place were there was no one there. I know you hate chelsea but you have to admit that lampard has an excellent passing ability and I seriously doubt he would cross in that direction.
IMO he meant it. but then he plays for chelsea.

Need to look one more time?

ok.. -Goal here-

Before the shot he look back quickly and want to center to Drogba i think
but with his movement the ball get a direction to goal, he get a fluke goal then 8)

FCB said:
Need to look one more time?

ok.. -Goal here-

Before the shot he look back quickly and want to center to Drogba i think
but with his movement the ball get a direction to goal, he get a fluke goal then 8)

and so it's not a goal??:roll: Barca never scores "fluke"goals??
All i know it's the final result was 2-2 it doesnt't matter if it's fluke,deflecting or shit goal!!

That's your opinion FCB. I respect it.
But most comments around here about Chelsea are cleary biased. Everyone hates chelsea.
IMO it's not a fluke goal. each to it's own. and like Alain said fluke or not it's still a goal.

Everybody needs luck to win. Even Barça.

We are talking about the intention of Lampard, its clearly that is a goal, but my opinion about it is different, and Lampard is a loudmouth as i said :mrgreen:
About if i hate Chelsea.. yes i hate Chelsea
I hate a team with that dirty football, i hate the "translator" Mourinho :lol:
with him Chelsea has good players, but Chelsea is a circus now
with a good trainer and other style Chelsea will be able to win my respect and all people like hate too
Until now i saw a team playing dirty, a clown trainer doing bad comedy
players playing theatre too, referee Farina allow that on last match and help to tie, is it a serious team? :roll:
Maybe they need to learn about Arsenal or other good EPL team, but i like Arsenal, squad, players, trainer..
For me Chelsea is only a circus

FCB said:
We are talking about the intention of Lampard, its clearly that is a goal, but my opinion about it is different, and Lampard is a loudmouth as i said :mrgreen:
About if i hate Chelsea.. yes i hate Chelsea
I hate a team with that dirty football, i hate the "translator" Mourinho :lol:
with him Chelsea has good players, but Chelsea is a circus now
with a good trainer and other style Chelsea will be able to win my respect and all people like hate too
Until now i saw a team playing dirty, a clown trainer doing bad comedy
players playing theatre too, referee Farina allow that on last match and help to tie, is it a serious team? :roll:
Maybe they need to learn about Arsenal or other good EPL team, but i like Arsenal, squad, players, trainer..
For me Chelsea is only a circus

You took 1 point from 6 against a team managed by a translator. :p ;)

...managed by a clown translator with the help of Farina on last match
maybe 3-3 with a good refeereing ;)

and isn't the first time, Collina knows what i mean :lol:

Congrats Spurs you did a great game:applause:
but can someone explain me why Terry was sent off??according to the replay he didn't do something wrong

I second that Metallica...I'd love to pick out sorry faces of Drogba,Mourinho,Lampard,Terry or any other Chelski players after their defeat at Spurs and post them here...but I would be stooping as low as people like chelsea_fan wouldnt I? I'd rather read headlines on the net.Says it all really."Spurs Fireworks Downs Chelsea","Mourinho Rages Against Ref","Spurs End Chelsea Hoodoo".....3 points clear,still on top.No moans.Cheers.

Mourinho on a good win: The referee, for me made many mistakes. But I don't want to talk about the referee.
Mourinho on a draw: The referee, for me made many mistakes. But I don't want to talk about the referee.
Mourinho on a loss: The referee, for me made many mistakes. But I don't want to talk about the referee.

It's getting boring this season.

beachryan said:
Mourinho on a good win: The referee, for me made many mistakes. But I don't want to talk about the referee.
Mourinho on a draw: The referee, for me made many mistakes. But I don't want to talk about the referee.
Mourinho on a loss: The referee, for me made many mistakes. But I don't want to talk about the referee.

It's getting boring this season.

I got bored of the guy half way thru last year....

the spanish press take the piss out of him all the time calling him "the interpreter" , before last weeks game v barca he was sat in the conference with an interpreter and they said to him "which one is the interpreter" he spat his dummy out and wouldnt speak to them.....

Vannizzlefashizzal said:
I got bored of the guy half way thru last year....

the spanish press take the piss out of him all the time calling him "the interpreter" , before last weeks game v barca he was sat in the conference with an interpreter and they said to him "which one is the interpreter" he spat his dummy out and wouldnt speak to them.....
:lmao: I love the spanish press..No limits

but can someone explain me why Terry was sent off??according to the replay he didn't do something wrong

because graham poll is shittiest ref in the epl. I dont see what JT did wrong, he gets smacked by that prick asso-ekotto fellow and he gets nothing. Ghaly's ultimate-fighting ELBOW on Essien apparently wasnt enough for poll to send him off.

Congrats to Tottenham, finally after 19 years!! they played well to earn the result, i feel we did very well considering the circumstances, we too should've gotten a point. Robben's Curler in the dying minutes, hit the post, ohh was ever so close....

It was a thrilling, explosive London Derby.

bring back cudicini in net, hilario was awful!

From the ever-reliable Cashley: "Poll said to Lamps, 'You need to get it in check and you need discipline.' If you're going to have a ref like that then you know it's not worth playing"

I agree, I mean how are Chelsea going to play with discipline?

Does anyone not find it strange that Terry didn't even contest the red card even though he contests any other decison. He must have done something and knows full well what it was.

Nickybaker said:
Does anyone not find it strange that Terry didn't even contest the red card even though he contests any other decison. He must have done something and knows full well what it was.

looking at the way chimbonda and another spurs player reacted he must have said something bang out of order, chimbonda looked proper vexed and had to be restrained, you canny tell me that was over a little push!

beachryan said:
From the ever-reliable Cashley: "Poll said to Lamps, 'You need to get it in check and you need discipline.' If you're going to have a ref like that then you know it's not worth playing"

I agree, I mean how are Chelsea going to play with discipline?

apparently cashley wasnt telling the truth about what the ref said.....

imagine that, cashley cole telling porkies, as if.......

Vannizzlefashizzal said:
apparently cashley wasnt telling the truth about what the ref said.....

imagine that, cashley cole telling porkies, as if.......

How funny that is :roll: The bloke is a complete dick, if you're gonna make up lies make sure the person you accuse isn't wired up to a mike!

Back
Top Bottom