Chelsea Thread

Alucard said:
Yeah good performance by chelsea. A clean win for once and a excellent finish by Drogba. I had to applaud when I saw the goal. If Drogba can keep the theatrics out of his game, and keep his head down soley on football without the whinging and mincing.. Then I think he can become a great player to be remembered. The only thing he lacks is critical finishing in front of goal one on one like Saha. But other than that he is the complete player and on top of that works very hard for the team

Also I was impressed by Boulharouz, man that guy is tough to beat.

Yes agree with you about Drogba ,in front of goal he reminds me saha!!both are fantastic players able to score some great goals but able to miss easy chances too.
Boulhaouz was a wall!!since he came the guy whatever position he plays cb or rb is really hard to beat on one on one

Barca should of lost by 4 to nil I think essien didn`t pass to shev because there`s no confidence in him(what mid doesn`t pass to an open
striker)and Lampard still passes to him hoping he will finish

it would of been different if Ronaldinho played instead of hitting the walls or defenders :D

You could state, by yesterdays game, that Eto'o is the hub of the formation that Barca play. With no players able to get behind chelseas defence, it was clearly easy for chelsea to repel their attacks. I wonder if Saviola had played up front if it had been any different.

And on the note of Ronaldhinho going missing... you'll find him in Boulharouz' pocket.

That is the poorest i've seen Barca play. Reminded me of Arsenal with trying to go through defence, rather than get down the sides and behind.

Well done Chelsea.

Definately the poorest i've seen this Barca team play. It just shows how important Eto'o is, as he is a big game player and has been the best striker in europe for the last couple of seasons.

Good game by Chelsea and awesome goal by Drogba, its weird how he scores goals like this and against Liverpool, and then misses easy 1-on-1's. When he gets time to think about what he's gonna do he usually mucks-up, but when he just doews stuff like this on his instinct he's awesome.

They dont call Boulahrouz "The Cannibal" for nothing in Germany, he had Ronnie for breakfast :D

marukomu said:
but you could say it would have ('of' doesn't make sense) been more if Joe Cole had played. Ifs and buts don't count.
Yes! your right Have is a plural verb.I`ll try to use complete sentences

so much was made about Chelsea going to ruin the pitch! pffft the pitch was in excellent condition...Essien - Boulahrouz were top notch...Hilario did good enough ...

i think barca should give savoila a shot...hes a fantastic player....
Barca vs Madrid on the weekened.... we'll see them in two weeks time in Nou Camp, i expect them to be on top of their game...

great game, portsmouth next!

beboquintero said:
Yes! your right Have is a plural verb.I`ll try to use complete sentences

Don't worry mate. I'm still mightily impressed by your second language skills :applause: Even better than Ninjabreakz first language :lol:

Scorpion 3:16 said:
is it true that Al-Habsi from Blton is coming as a loan to Chelsea .. ?

not sure....i think he will make a good back up, he has good skills,.but buffon is linked to chelsea apparently....it seems unncessary...if cudicini is fit to play again this weekend....

Just see about buffon let's hope he won't come we don't need him Carlo is good enough to do the job;) we have just to take a third keeper or even give the place to Makalamby who seem to be a good prospect

Mourinho's enthusiasm to get himself into the game went a little too far as he failed to allow the ball to go out of play on the hour mark and kept it in play with a deft pass to one of his players. Referee Clattenburg saw the funny side as he restarted the game with a drop ball, with the ashen face Mourinho offering a polite hand of friendship as he accepted the error of his ways.

video anyone? :lol:

oasis84 said:
So u dont care 2 of our players could of died? :applause:

I seriously doubt they were ever in any danger, Mourinho just blew everything out of proportion

I so fucking pissed off that he won't let this die, and just keeps on insulting my club who have done nothing wrong

Valmir said:
I seriously doubt they were ever in any danger, Mourinho just blew everything out of proportion

I so fucking pissed off that he won't let this die, and just keeps on insulting my club who have done nothing wrong

You utter spastic. What are you the chairmen now? Its not your club mate, you support the team retard, not own them so get over it.

Valmir said:

whoooa out of proportion?Cudicini nearly swallowed his tongue cech had a skull fracture but yehh you're right it was out of proportion:roll:
And could you show me a Mourinho's quote insulting YOUR club??

Im not pissed off. Just having a laugh with bebo's name, it just reminds me of the 'Turtles'.

beboquintero said:
ninja turtles!don`t tell me you still watch them...

Of course I dont watch them. What you take me for, some turtle pervert?. But come on, everyone when they were little use to watch the cartoon. It was a classic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Trommyda said:
SWP moves to Aletico Madrid?that doesn't makesense.

Chelski heard United wanted Torres. They'll barter off SWP to ensure they get him instead, so he can sit next to Kalou on the bench. Or that's the press speculation, which is of course, bull.

SWP shouldn't leave England, I'd much rather see him at Newcastle or *gasp* back at City where he should have stayed. But he should DEFINITELY move on, because he's not exactly flourishing at the Bridge.

Back
Top Bottom