Chelsea Thread

calm down little chelsea scum, it seems you cant handle the truth, How can so many be wrong about chelsea's cheating? Frank Lampard knocked the ball past the defender and then saw he couldnt get it so he ran into the defender over his leg in typical chelsea fashion like the cheating overrated pierce of shit he is. Thats the kind of tactics chelsea adopted against Reading with players like Essien rolling over the pitch and obi wanker mikel crying because he got sent off for two disgraceful challanges. They continue to cheat and kick their way to wins, when they have enough footballing talent in the team to rip most teams to bits if they chose too. Instead theyd rather dive all over the shop and take goals from setpeices.By all means, but dont expect to gain any respect for trite tactics. The only thing more pathetic than chelsea, are their blind fans who think their club didnt buy their way to success or cheat their way to wins on the field. I got more respect for a fan that comes out and admits their team cheats but says 'hey I dont support the cheating but we win our games and thats what matters'. But you my friend are in a state of blind denial.

Last edited by a moderator:
I could care less about the diving, we're all used to that with Chelsea. What gets me is Mourinho coming out and accusing Hunt of something, on internatioanl television, when he has no f*(king clue what he's talking about. You want intent Jose? Picture Essien's challenges last season with the red cards.

If Jose actually cared about the truth, rather than just another sound byte, he'd of seen that Hunt went to pull his foot out, just caught Cech's knees which then bent his leg into the keepers face. Now it sucks yes, but there was absolutely no intent whatsoever. Mourinho is an asshole and if he wants the FA to come look at those challenges they better have a whole ton of time to watch some Chelsea footage.

And how's the sandpit coming anyway? All ready for Barcelona? Got your excuses lined up Jose?

chelsea_fan said:
^ how did chelsea f cheat.....did u actully watch the fukin game before commenting...

I dont think you watched the game, I was actually there because I'm a real supporter, and Chelsea are the biggest disgrace to football I have ever seen

For the first 20 minutes you tried to beat us, but when you couldn't you resorted to diving and cheating, and surrounding the referee to influence his decisions

I just can't help but think: what if they got rid of Mourinho? Brought in someone else, who let his ridiculously talented team play beautiful, fluid football. Who instilled in them the mentality of the old Untied, you may score but we'll score more, or Arsenal, or Barcelona.

In all honest given the publicity that the English game gets and success Chelsea invariably will have with the spending power, its nothing short of incredible that they don't have a bigger fan base. When Ranieri was there at least people liked them, and they were fun to watch. Mourinho is all about winning, he unfortunately, seems to care less about football.

Chelsea just don't do their reputation any favours

if they ditched the cheating, and yes, played beautiful football people would be a lot happier about losing to them

but the fact that they moan, whinge and cheat their way to victory just pisses me off so badly

Lets give it up for the scum song by chelsea

the verse to that song is

a russian criminal who stole the savings of loads of old people owns our club,
the money behind us is immoral and people have died to secure our owners fortune

we tap up players and when we're caught we tell the rest of the world to get off our back and pay our way out like the scumbags we are

we sign players who have no affinity with the club and instead come for the money, making us nothing more than a short term blip.

we kick, moan, scream dive and cheat our way to poxy results while all the time forcing decent players to play football that would bore the pants off anyone who loves the game

all together now

thats why we're scum
thats why we're scum

:lmao: :lmao: :lol: :lol:

I saw the game on TV, and thought it was a load of rubbish. Chelsea play so much rubbish. Lampard run into the guys leg who then got booked. Your only supposed to get booked for dangerous play or persistant fouling.

Terry was swearing and squaring up to the ref every 5 minutes, and then Borinho has to open has mouth. He didn't say much when Essien went round kicking anything that moved last season.

I hope Barca staff Chelsea.

Chelsea are cheats and boring to watch too. It would be nice to see them play some good football, Arsenal style.

Entertaining players like Robben and Joe Cole should be playing entertaining football.

Last edited:
chelsea_fan said:
^ how did chelsea f cheat.....did u actully watch the fukin game before commenting...
Yes! I saw the match I was curious to see Reading play since they gave ManUtd a hard time .I came to this thread not to bash chelsea fans that not my intention I felt bad for your GK`s ahead of CL.Since you ask?I saw Chelsea becoming a Playboy Mansion(club)Now!I see it becoming a Pepe`s Whore House with Tuesday lunch special.

Learn to win with dignity.. (you lots have too many stars and ManUtd is still ahead of yous)

I loved the bit towards the end when the ball goes into the chelsea staff and they hold the ball as to "play out time"...

Cheating is pandamic through the whole chavski, right from the top through each strata.

Lampard celebrating like he dribbled round the whole Reading team and then exploded a firecracker into the top left hand corner..

No u fat fuck, you ping ponged a ball around the penalty area with your "if i hit it hard enough it will go in off something" theory!

You're shit, your wifes a ho, and you're still fat.. fucker.

IceMan_Bergkamp said:
I loved the bit towards the end when the ball goes into the chelsea staff and they hold the ball as to "play out time"...

Cheating is pandamic through the whole chavski, right from the top through each strata.

Its not just one or two dislikable characters is it. Literally every player/staff member/board room gimp that represents the club is genuinely a horrid cheating scum at chelsea from the soul to the bone.

They have a manager who is a 24 carat cunt, who is hypocritical in nature and makes up wild accusations out of the blue, just to get other people in trouble when he doesnt get his own way. Chief in charge of this russian scum operation is a bald head smarmy grin faced traitor who left United for blood money, who would sell his own family if anybody wanted them. Now they have recruited this stupid hyper confused kid who they kidnapped, hates football, disappears from matches, doesn't turn up for Nigeria, loves Chelsea as it's just about the only team where he's guaranteed never to play, then when he does get a game he gets himself sent off and cries at the thought of ever having to play again. They got a captain who thinks he is the saviour of England with phoney heroic speeches with no substance, with his unreasonbly ugly head which makes him look like a dirty old man who is really 44 masquerading as 25 along with his imported winger friend robben who is too an old man pretending to be available for the teens. They have a left back who spends his spare time whoring himself along with his girlfriend to the tabloids slagging off everyone who helped him get where he is. Then you have playmaker whose big inflated ego thinks he is god's gift but is secretly a rubbish cheating diving deflecting spastic who cant hold the midfield on his own without mommy makelele behind holding his hand. While the rest of the midfield just enjoy going about stamping on peoples legs.

Overall a pretty disgusting horrid team is what you get, who everyone loves to hate.

Alucard said:
Its not just one or two dislikable characters is it. Literally every player/staff member/board room gimp that represents the club is genuinely a horrid cheating scum at chelsea from the soul to the bone.

They have a manager who is a 24 carat cunt, who is hypocritical in nature and makes up wild accusations out of the blue, just to get other people in trouble when he doesnt get his own way. Chief in charge of this russian scum operation is a bald head smarmy grin faced traitor who left United for blood money, who would sell his own family if anybody wanted them. Now they have recruited this stupid hyper confused kid who they kidnapped, hates football, disappears from matches, doesn't turn up for Nigeria, loves Chelsea as it's just about the only team where he's guaranteed never to play, then when he does get a game he gets himself sent off and cries at the thought of ever having to play again. They got a captain who thinks he is the saviour of England with phoney heroic speeches with no substance, with his unreasonbly ugly head which makes him look like a dirty old man who is really 44 masquerading as 25 along with his imported winger friend robben who is too an old man pretending to be available for the teens. They have a left back who spends his spare time whoring himself along with his girlfriend to the tabloids slagging off everyone who helped him get where he is. Then you have playmaker whose big inflated ego thinks he is god's gift but is secretly a rubbish cheating diving deflecting spastic who cant hold the midfield on his own without mommy makelele behind holding his hand. While the rest of the midfield just enjoy going about stamping on peoples legs.

Overall a pretty disgusting horrid team is what you get, who everyone loves to hate.
:applause: well documented

I'm not gonna say much myself cuz I might not need to now that both your keepers are out.
mr_burns.gif

Alucard said:

:lol::applause: My thoughts exactly.

Alucard said:

I've gotta say that this has to be one of the best posts i've ever read on these pages, you're gonna have to be careful Alucard that the Chavski rent boys dont sign you up for their press department. Absolute fucking quality....Sir i applaude you.

Alucard said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The funniest post i've ever read. Talk about getting it off your chest.

"Maybe the boy is only professional for a year, maybe he was an amateur and has no sense of responsibility. I don¿t know. Maybe he didn¿t sleep before the game and was too excited about playing against Chelsea. I don¿t know what happened but it was very, very bad." - Jose on Chelsea TV

Come on, anyone defend that, please? Everytime I think I can't dislike Mourinho any more, wham, something like that. I do hope Stephen Hunt writes another letter to Chelsea saying how appreciative he is for being given the once in a lifetime opportunity to play against the gods themselves. That's not right after the game either, that's with hindsight. Like lyign about the ambulance service. Mr. Abramovich: I understand you bought chelsea to be entertaining and become a worldwide supported team. That will not happen under Jose.

All respect to Chelsea tonight. Played very well against a pretty poor Barcelona team. Ronnie and Messi looked uninterested, not sure if Gudjohnsen touched it. Good goal by Drogba, nice to see he recovered from his terrible injury in the first half.

If only Mourinho kept his mouth shut, victories like this would win you guys a lot of fans.

Yeah I agree, Essien run the park. Barca were poor and Chelsea limited them upfront. May have been different had Eto'o been playing.

All Mourinho has to do is keep his mouth close and not look to provoke anyone.

OUAAAAAAAaa!!!what a goal from the Drogs!!!!!!!!:shock: :shock: :applause: :applause:
today we were fantastic,good team spirit,great midfield,fantastic defence!!it could have been 3 OR 4/0 We completely outmuscled them!!!ouaaaaa!!:applause: but i'm waiting for contreversy here where they didn't have one single!maybe someone will come and talk about diving bla,bla,bla etc!!

ps where was Ronaldinho??Oh yes i know....in Boulharouz's back pocket!!!aa:lol:

Yeah good performance by chelsea. A clean win for once and a excellent finish by Drogba. I had to applaud when I saw the goal. If Drogba can keep the theatrics out of his game, and keep his head down soley on football without the whinging and mincing.. Then I think he can become a great player to be remembered. The only thing he lacks is critical finishing in front of goal one on one like Saha. But other than that he is the complete player and on top of that works very hard for the team

Also I was impressed by Boulharouz, man that guy is tough to beat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom