Chelsea Thread

Drogba = Best diver ever. I sometimes forget that footie is about entertainment, and then wham, along he comes, gets a bump from behind and he's up, twirling like a leaf in a tornado, down to the ground over a few times, face torn in agony - then up to be congratulated for the good work. Nice penalty taken by Ballack though...

Is it me is Mourinho losing the plot??

He is moaning that he doesnt have enough players (lol)..

he had a rant about Chelsea getting 4 bookings last night..

The special one said: "I don't want to speak about this, because I spoke lots over the last three years.

"But the reality, when you look, is Barcelona have no yellow cards, Bayern Munich one yellow card, Liverpool no yellow cards, Valencia one yellow card, Roma one yellow card, Chelsea four yellow cards.

"Do you think it is violence? No."

He just so happened to miss out that Inter had four bookings and that Valencia got two bookings not one..

So whats happened to the special, in his press conference yesterday he looked a little dejected, what are the odds that he leaves/gets sacked before the end of the season...

Milanista said:
I'm not surprised by his recent performances, hes hit 30 and has been slowing down with Milan towards the end of the season:( *cries*

Yes you're right about sheva but let him the time to settle with the team like mourinho says they didn't have the time to work a lot due to international duties etc...
For Cole it's the same never played a game before except with England,but yesterday he was awful ,he must find his form quickly cos Bridge did a lot better!!
C'mon jose, put lamps on the bench give him a rest,the guy is tired even Benitez puts gerrard on the bench,nobody can play All the game at the same level
it would be interesting to see a midfield with make-ballack,essien(who has been fantastic since the beginning of the season)

beachryan said:
If Ballack/Sheva take the penalties - how many goals do you realistically expect Lampard to chip in with this year?

If we are not included deflected shots in that I'll go with 2 ;)

Vannizzlefashizzal said:
Is it me is Mourinho losing the plot??

He is moaning that he doesnt have enough players (lol)..

he had a rant about Chelsea getting 4 bookings last night..

The special one said: "I don't want to speak about this, because I spoke lots over the last three years.

"But the reality, when you look, is Barcelona have no yellow cards, Bayern Munich one yellow card, Liverpool no yellow cards, Valencia one yellow card, Roma one yellow card, Chelsea four yellow cards.

"Do you think it is violence? No."

He just so happened to miss out that Inter had four bookings and that Valencia got two bookings not one..

So whats happened to the special, in his press conference yesterday he looked a little dejected, what are the odds that he leaves/gets sacked before the end of the season...

Maybe he's not happy that they have the 2 best leftbacks in England, they only speant £30m on Shevchenko and that they got Ballack on a free. That would make me miserable ;)

well done guys, you were very well organised. It took something special to beat the Pool defence, as I think we didnt do ANYTHING wrong!

what is it about the Bridge!

Yeah it was a great goal and worthy to win a game. But like i said in the liverpool thread, chelsea are looking really ordinary atm and it seems to be a lot to do with "having" to adapt to having ballack and sveva in the team. Liverpool are poor atm in attack as they are mostly new players settling in, but even then we were still the better team and created better chances. I can only remember the drogba goal and a lame lampard freekick.

chelsea played better when andry shevachenko and michael bollocks went offf.....nice strike drogba.....nice pass be Frank Lampard..

1st half was absolute crap...chelsea need to revert to previous diamond system with robben and cole on the wings..

chelsea_fan said:
chelsea played better when andry shevachenko and michael bollocks went offf.....nice strike drogba.....nice pass be Frank Lampard..

1st half was absolute crap...chelsea need to revert to previous diamond system with robben and cole on the wings..

What a goal!!!!!!:shock: well done Drogba man of the match!!!he was fantastic today!!!but you're right we need cole and robben or swp on the wings and drop ballack!!
we were a bit lucky liverpool deserved a penalty and they were more dangerous than us ,kuijt hit the crossbar etc...
I'm a little bit worried by sheva today he was awful, missed a lot easy pass and worst he created himself no chances!!:(

Loserspool Muhaha Why don't they understand that they can't win the League on penalties.. and Champions League why dont they forget it? just look at their uefa champions league fixtures Lmao all bad teams except us.

Yu5uF said:
Loserspool Muhaha Why don't they understand that they can't win the League on penalties.. and Champions League why dont they forget it? just look at their uefa champions league fixtures Lmao all bad teams except us.

take it your on about our fixtures from 2005?

monaco, recent finalists
leverkusen, recent finalists
juventus, twice winners
milan, 6 times winners
chelsea, no fuckin european cup history and a team built with blood money

if you live to be 100 you'll never see 5 european cups but by then you'll probably have jumped on the bandwagon of whoever the best team is anyway

Back
Top Bottom