Chelsea Thread

Am I missing someting or Chelsea might miss an option upfront when Drogba or Sheva get a sent off or an injury? Who's the backup CF? Kalou?

Today we played well in all area with a promising duo Droga/sheva!!;)
Lamps seems to have find his form again:) and we missed maké,ballack etc...

and icing on the cake ,Liverpool struggled to a draw by EPL newcomer.thanks to a 'from nowhere' spoy kick.

Does Lampard ever score WITHOUT a deflection? And Essien, how did he not get sent off for pulling Corradi up with his hair!?

Your telling me the dity barsteward! To be fair i didnt think Chelsea were all that, we were just rubbish although your last goal was nice!

Please amend all your rule books on page 98, 3nd paragraph, 3rd line to read :..."Stamford Bridge" and not as stated:.."Old Trafford"

For those still unclear please read the following and implement as soon as possible.

1/ All 50/50 decisions should go to the home side, they are after all the richest club in the world so we have to keep them happy, without them there would be no world wide audience.......

2/ You should never award a penalty against the home side , well... not for 7 seasons at least. This is grossly unfair as the home side have an England international who plays central midfield and he scores every week and only he is allowed to make the back pages of tomorrows newspapers. (in previous rule books he was the Ginger one)

3/ If the visiting sides 5ft 4 striker attempts to stand on the goal line waiting for a corner, book him immediately and give a free kick against the annoying twat.

4/ Allow any member of the home team to help an opponent to his feet by way of pulling him up by his hair.

Mack said:
Your telling me the dity barsteward! To be fair i didnt think Chelsea were all that, we were just rubbish although your last goal was nice!

Please amend all your rule books on page 98, 3nd paragraph, 3rd line to read :..."Stamford Bridge" and not as stated:.."Old Trafford"

For those still unclear please read the following and implement as soon as possible.

1/ All 50/50 decisions should go to the home side, they are after all the richest club in the world so we have to keep them happy, without them there would be no world wide audience.......

2/ You should never award a penalty against the home side , well... not for 7 seasons at least. This is grossly unfair as the home side have an England international who plays central midfield and he scores every week and only he is allowed to make the back pages of tomorrows newspapers. (in previous rule books he was the Ginger one)

3/ If the visiting sides 5ft 4 striker attempts to stand on the goal line waiting for a corner, book him immediately and give a free kick against the annoying twat.

4/ Allow any member of the home team to help an opponent to his feet by way of pulling him up by his hair.

:lol:

antred said:
Does Lampard ever score WITHOUT a deflection? And Essien, how did he not get sent off for pulling Corradi up with his hair!?

Of course he sCores without deflection!!!i think i have to recall you numbers of his goals
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hqbkePzfu8
It is enough?;)

and don't forget corradi should have been sent off earlier in the game with his bad tackle on feireira

Mack said:

I have to admit that mentality is spot on. Unfortunately it happens when a team is the current cream of the crop. It happened with the mancs in the ninties and with us in the 70's and eighties, we'd always get the decision.

however the booking of Dickov was despicable. the guy is what? 5 foot odd and was getting pushed and pulled and giving as good as he got, then when the corner came in, Cuidinci, Drogba and dirty carvalho all sandwiched him to death and he got booked amazingly!

there was loads of stuff like that where chelsea got the decision. i dont blame corradi, he lost his rag, he deserved his bookings but Essien....this guy is dispicable, i'd love to give him half an hour in sunday league he'd be cut in half by proper 'hard men'. he's dirty, snide and a cheat.

Mauras said:
Am I missing someting or Chelsea might miss an option upfront when Drogba or Sheva get a sent off or an injury? Who's the backup CF? Kalou?

ya...i reckon, if injury does occur,chelsea will just switch to the midfield diamond formation..play with one striker upfront...

antred said:
there was loads of stuff like that where chelsea got the decision. i dont blame corradi, he lost his rag, he deserved his bookings but Essien....this guy is dispicable, i'd love to give him half an hour in sunday league he'd be cut in half by proper 'hard men'. he's dirty, snide and a cheat.

The perfect Mourinho player!

antred said:
Essien....this guy is dispicable, i'd love to give him half an hour in sunday league he'd be cut in half by proper 'hard men'. he's dirty, snide and a cheat.
I hope Momo does him when we visit the Kremlin, dirty wanker!

So much dislike against chelsea in this thread lol. I may as well add to that.

Chelsea are going to buy their way to the title this year as they did last.

bradley1886 said:
Lampard is very overrated.
dude how can you even say this... have you seen him goal scoring record over the last three years in the prem.. have you seen chelseas record in that time... just because a player had a shit world cup, doesnt mean he is overated, look at ronaldhino.. he is not overated at all, he is an excellent midfielder

csaunders said:
dude how can you even say this... have you seen him goal scoring record over the last three years in the prem.. have you seen chelseas record in that time... just because a player had a shit world cup, doesnt mean he is overated, look at ronaldhino.. he is not overated at all, he is an excellent midfielder
People have been calling him overrated LONG before the World Cup.

I think the overrated crowd claim he scores loads of goals because of:
a. He's surrounded by more millions on the pitch than any other OMF in the Prem

b. Chelski's system lends itself to this. I have no problem with that, I mean, Scholes scored 20 goals a season for United when he was played behind the striker.

IMO he's been consistently good in the prem for long enough to validate any claims of quality. He sucked at the world cup, but so did a lot of good players.

Milanista said:
Yes Lampard is overrated. But hes still a great midfielder that any team would love. I think Gerrard can also be labelled as overrated.

I think Lampard would be fair to take a shout of being overrated, I dont think it should be said about Gerrard however. I think he could walk into most top teams in the Europe.

Cloud1863 said:
I think Lampard would be fair to take a shout of being overrated, I dont think it should be said about Gerrard however. I think he could walk into most top teams in the Europe.
IMO so could lampard

Back
Top Bottom