Chelsea Thread

Revan said:
what's the difference if ballack gets the 13 or the 31?
They are just numbers anyway.

In my WE10 Ballack is my nº 31! :D

Seems Duff is sold out, now Simão will arrive at Stamford Bridge... fuck! :z

It's true that Ashley Cole signed for Chelsea?

Last edited:
Duff left Chelsea. Wasn't expecting that.
And Del Horno left aswell.
I only see Chelsea buying a left back, nothing more.

Cashley Cole hasn't signed yet for chelsea. I'm saying yet, because that would be something I wouldn't be the least surprised.

Haarschnitt! :)

BallackPreSeason.jpg

Why has everyone shaved their head at chelsea? Mourinho said in a press conference that he was ready for war cuz of his new haircut. Then I see your assistant manager Steve Tart with a shaved head and now Ballack. You going to have a whole team of shaved heads because Mourinho said your ready for war!

Mourinho is drinking blood thinking it`s in the bag.So now he wants the world to think his side will fight for every match like a battle.Well that happens when your in hollwood,these guys are ganging out in Rodeo Drive a hot spot for actors.Don`t be surprise if Chelsea makes a music video "We are the Champion"theme.ManU used to own Cali now it belongs to Chelsea.

With chelsea tapping up players again and it being reported to the fa it may result with points deduction. Having already been were warned before with the Ashley Cole tap up saga in which resulted in a heavy fine for the club and player.

I think Jose is a bit hypocritcal to moan about Gallas showing disrespect to his club when Jose is prepared to splash out on Cashley Cole who has shown his own club even more disrespect. At least Gallas ain't gone behind Chelsea's back by talking to other clubs. Stinks of hypocrisy is you ask me.

beboquintero said:
Snoop dawg is hanging w/ chelsea,

Tip: weed can enter your lungs via airborn, :lol: :mrgreen:

:lol: just look at peter cech's eyes, he was already feeling the effects!

Last edited by a moderator:
i dont know why gallas wants to go to milan, after all the crap serie a is going through.....milan might not be in the CL this year...CFC keeping gallas against his will not a good thing for the whole team.....

chelsea_fan said:
i dont know why gallas wants to go to milan, after all the crap serie a is going through.....milan might not be in the CL this year...CFC keeping gallas against his will not a good thing for the whole team.....
milan is top drawer class(dinner parties,training center there class)chelsea has funds but that`s where it ends...Ballack said he was fine w/#19 and JM came to him on Monday and said #13 is yours,that lacks class

^ milan hasnt bought jack yet...

milan is top drawer class(dinner parties,training center there class)chelsea has funds but that`s where it ends...Ballack said he was fine w/#19 and JM came to him on Monday and said #13 is yours,that lacks class

sorry dude.....dinner parties, training center :lmao: ... match fixing...
Chelsea has very top class training facilities...

the guy didnt showup to practice, thats classless too....innit

Nesta has number 13 in milan, unless rossenari wanna swap nesta for gallas + crespo ..

Watched Chelsea train on Friday and they looked very tired on Sat at the match.
Some of the old problems were cropping up, Phillip's doing the hard part then hitting the first defender with his crossing and they had a lack of width when Joe Cole got injured and Robben was on the field.

The security were having a fit about ppl throwing Celery lol. And soccer mums were complaining about us standing up.
The best part was meeting Mourinho and the players after training will be posting the pics.
And meeting them after thew match was fun especially when Donovan cam over and got really badly heckled for being crap and hiding in the MLS .

So Crespo has gone on a two year deal, lol sounds like he's made up to have left chelsea for inter.

So Gudjohnsen, duff and Crespo gone...

Gallas wants out, Drogba wants out...

whats gwanin with chelsea, dont remember us having that problem after becoming Champions.

Dont forget glen johnson,del horny and carlton cole have left and robert huth was close to going to middlesborough.

Chelsea look a little lightweight squad wise up front now, I mean it only takes an injury to Drogba or Sheva and who is there to come in? I am sure Kalou is going to be the nuts but he's not the finished article yet. He's no Crespo is he?

Didn't Torres once say that he'd never sign for Chelsea? I guess they remind him of Real Madrid.

Any you guys goto last night's game? Anyone got the Programme handy by any chance?

Was just wondering what John Terry said about Celtic, seems he had an affection with Celtic when he was younger, nice to know. :) Anyone know what he said?

Cheers.

FD

Back
Top Bottom