Chelsea Thread

Yeah sad day for us today :( we lost guddie a fantastic player i would have prefered to keep him instead of Ballack
anyway thanks Guddie and good luck!!

I think once Ballack starts playing well, you'll all forget about Gudjohnsen.

It seems Duff has signed an extension of his contract(2 more years):) so Man u you can forget him as replacement of Ronaldo;)

ALAIN said:
It seems Duff has signed an extension of his contract(2 more years):) so Man u you can forget him as replacement of Ronaldo;)

So what they say about the new comfy benches at Stamford Bridge is true...good to know. ;)

Seriously though, Duff should head elsewhere, he's still got some good years in him and should be starting for a club. Unless of course Robben is on his way out.

I see that Peter Kenyon is going to stick it to Real for the illegal approach on Robben. It's so nice to see a paragon of ethics and morals like Kenyon stepping up to the plate and hitting out against illegal tap ups.

*cough*

great news !!!according to newspaper here in France Gallas will stay at Chelsea fc!!:) now let's hope J.Mourinho will play him with J,terry as CB

Well im sure gallas isnt prepared to play in serie B/C if AC Milan get relegated(fingers crossed they do).

I Have to admit, with chelsea keeping gallas and all their other 'star' players, aswell as the additional signings. They look a sure bet to retain a third title with ease looking at the squad so far of Arsenal and United.

Alucard said:
Well im sure gallas isnt prepared to play in serie B/C if AC Milan get relegated(fingers crossed they do).

I Have to admit, with chelsea keeping gallas and all their other 'star' players, aswell as the additional signings. They look a sure bet to retain a third title with ease looking at the squad so far of Arsenal and United.

Yep, they're looking terrifyingly strong. Hope the fight for second is as exciting as last year!

I think after season Jose will move on, regardless of CL performance. He's alluded to it before, but I think he'd rather have a team of mediocre players and win with them, then a team like Chelsea. He wants recognition as a tactical master, someone who can do wonders with the hand he's dealt. Which no one is going to give him when its 4 Aces...

I see they are after Cannavaro as well. Also Abramovich has put a request in to change football from an 11 a side game to a 22 a side game so that he can play all his internationals at once.

antred said:
I see they are after Cannavaro as well. Also Abramovich has put a request in to change football from an 11 a side game to a 22 a side game so that he can play all his internationals at once.
:lol:

chelsea06075ic.jpg

This leaked photo is cooler than the official Chelsea home shirt release

Yeah he's back, but we're being linked with every half decent left back in the world...not unusual i suppose considering we are interested in every single player on the continent (according to The News Of The World).

We're letting duff go.......NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

He is awesome, we better sell him to newcastle, who are our least rivals out of them, liverpool and tottenham.

Great player, i will miss him :cry: :applause:

Its a shame how Asier Del Horno is bought and sold within a year to accomodate Ashley Cole,whom in my eyes is no better than the Spanish player.Damien Duff is smart,jumping off the bandwagon before the joyride started.Ballack isnt getting the number 13 shirt is he? I thought Gallas is wearing that number?

Back
Top Bottom