Chelsea Thread

One huge differnce between shevchenko and carlos...3 years!

Sheva is 29 at the mo (30 in september), and mourinho wouldnt have signed him on a 4 yr deal if he thought he wouldnt get the best out of him.

R.Carlos is and will always be a legendary player, but at 33, surely he cant compete at the top for another 3 years or so? i'd love to be proved wrong!

RuneEdge said:
Huh? Was that supposed to mean something?
yeah
he is a horseface, and in the godfather when you have a horse in your bed it means your gonna get killed by the mob, so what the bloke said is fucking hilarious hhaahahahaha

noise said:
Sheva is 29 at the mo (30 in september), and mourinho wouldnt have signed him on a 4 yr deal if he thought he wouldnt get the best out of him.
Its funny how you trust Mourinho's decision to buy Sheva for 4 years thinking he'd know what he's doing but you criticise his interest in Roberto Carlos. :roll:

RuneEdge said:
Its funny how you trust Mourinho's decision to buy Sheva for 4 years thinking he'd know what he's doing but you criticise his interest in Roberto Carlos. :roll:

We are criticising Mourinho because Roberto carlos is shit!!!not because he's 33!!!!!!!!!!!!

noise said:
One huge differnce between shevchenko and carlos...3 years!

R.Carlos is and will always be a legendary player, but at 33, surely he cant compete at the top for another 3 years or so? i'd love to be proved wrong!

I watched the Brazil v New Zealand warm up game, and after watching carlos closely, i would be more than happy to see him at the bridge.

The guy looked on fire! The thing that worried me was his age, but he and cafu looked like the fittest players on the pitch!

Robby C was the best player on the field in the first half. Seriously guys, he looks on form going into the world cup, and if he continues to put in performances like this, i would be more than happy to see him in a blue shirt (not the real madrid away!:D)

Roberto Carlos seems like one of those players who'll be at his best until 40. Cafu joined us when he was 33 (and is now 36) and we won the league, reached the CL final and semi final within 3 years. He's still fast as fuck!

Disagree heavily, Robert Carlos has been on a serious decline for the last 3 years. He's way past his best. The Brazil vs New Zealand game isn't a good indication at all.

I agree entirely, but at the same time, he looked sharp and hungry.....

something i didn't entirely expect from a 33 year old! But if that game is anything to go by, and he keeps playing like he did yesterday, ill be happy if he signed.

noise said:
I watched the Brazil v New Zealand warm up game, and after watching carlos closely, i would be more than happy to see him at the bridge.

The guy looked on fire! The thing that worried me was his age, but he and cafu looked like the fittest players on the pitch!

Robby C was the best player on the field in the first half. Seriously guys, he looks on form going into the world cup, and if he continues to put in performances like this, i would be more than happy to see him in a blue shirt (not the real madrid away!:D)
:roll:
Sorry but that just about sums up how I felt when reading that post.

Gezz, chelsea needs to get rid of at least two players or it will be a very crowded team. Guddy seems the first out. Who do you lot think might leave aswell?

noise said:
So what does that mean then?
You and Alain clearly didnt know anything about Roberto Carlos and thought he was shit and "finished". But it only took you one game to have an complete change of opinion.

wathching an ageing R.Carlos running up and down make me sick.Wayne Bridge might as good as RC but still he can does a decent job.meanwhile guys we have new recruit of John Mikel,where will Jose puts him since we have probably the most strongest midfiled line in EPL?Ballack,Makelele,Lamps,Essien,Robbo,Duffin,list goes on...........

RuneEdge said:
You and Alain clearly didnt know anything about Roberto Carlos and thought he was shit and "finished". But it only took you one game to have an complete change of opinion.

That might have been the impression you got from my post buts thats far from the truth.

Since moving to uni, i havent been able to get to see any spanish football on a weekend apart from the odd game when i come back.

So i havent really seen carlos play for the last two seasons, except against arsenal (and lets be honest, no1 was anygood for madrid against arsenal!). And all i've had to go on is peoples opinions, and according to everyone on here, carlos has deteriorated, so obviously i assumed he wasn't as good as i remembered him.

Thats why i was so surprised when i saw him on sat, i expected him to have his zimmer frame and a monocle! :D

You need to go back to the Madrid Vs Barcelona game and see how he got raped by Messi.

Can't see how he would be a good buy, apart from selling shirts etc.

He's prone to fouling, and anyone with skill can wind him up, and he's a powderkeg waiting to blow.

emm i smell joalousy spreading around in this forum,well Marukomu i went to Wakayama in April,its is far from your location Okayama?

Trommyda said:
emm i smell joalousy spreading around in this forum,well Marukomu i went to Wakayama in April,its is far from your location Okayama?

It's about 100 miles by boat. by train it's more like 200 miles. What were you in Wakayama for?

You should try here Iceman. Most of the women look like that and now it's summer, the short skirts come out. I see more knickers in one day than a visit to Ethel Austin's

I've been quite impressed by Chelsea's transfers and R.Carlos at the club could be a good thing. It's not as though it's really going to affect te bank balance too much and the only negative effect it will have, if any, will be on the player. The Premiership is looking very strong at the moment, and even if just for the name, Carlos will make it appear stronger.

bradley1886 said:
It's not as though it's really going to affect te bank balance too much and the only negative effect it will have, if any, will be on the player.
...and its not like thats something they're ever gonna give a damn about. :mrgreen:

I was partaking a short term training.I was lucky enough to be able to seen Cherry/Sakura blossom everywhere i went during my time in Japan and also the Japanese ladies were so friendly to me.Well goodnews for England Rooney is back in business ,now Sven has more option in attack.

Poll result in Football365 sicken me,Q;who can make the greater impact in WC 2006,and Stevie G get the highest score and the lowest if not the second lowest was Lampard,shit !!this football 356 makes another anti Chelsea conspiracy again which merely out of jealousy.sorry Chelsea have become even stronger next season and its remain to be seen whether Stevie G or Lampard will do better in WC 2006.

Back
Top Bottom