Chelsea Thread

Im so bored of this...

:cry: oh, abramovich has so much money, whine winge :cry:

:cry: oh i hate chelsea :cry:

this thread is just full of people putting down chelsea, when they are doing whatever the hell anybody else in their position would do.

Go n start another thread, maybe called 'Lets all go here to bitch and moan about chelsea and abramovich", n stop filling this thread with pointless statements....actually talk about chelsea for a change and not their money.

Noise, i like Chelsea (really i do)
And i haven't bothered to read one single post before yours...
I just wanted to say that Chelsea have done the most senseless transfer in years.
Yes Shevshenko is a great player, but he is an old player...
Big clubs should buy young talented players. This is not good for football and a bad investment for Chelsea (even if they win next years CL because Shevshenko scored 15 goals)...
Shame...

Clockender said:
Difference is Madrid have had shite coaches and no continuity. Mourinho is a great coach. Thats the difference.

Exactly and a great striker is actually something they've missed, now they've got that were doomed to another one sided premiership race.:cry:

noise said:
Go n start another thread, maybe called 'Lets all go here to bitch and moan about chelsea and abramovich", n stop filling this thread with pointless statements....actually talk about chelsea for a change and not their money.

:lmao:

But that's all you are, money!

i don't understand why u call us the chavs? i know it begins with a c but im sure you can use you're imagination a bit more!

considering all the original chelsea fans (me included) come from in and around chelsea, i seriously doubt they are chavs! ;)

Gerd i agree with you about buying youth, but i absolutely love sheva, and i am so pleased he has signed. He's only a year or two older than henry, and yet everyone still wants henry? see what im gettin at?

We've bought good young players, but none have really reached their potential yet, so in shevchenko, we are buying a proven goalscorer, something we've ben lacking since the days of gudjohnsen and hasselbaink!

As you may know, i run an autographs business online; www.starsignings.co.uk

Last night i recieved a call to say go to the health suite at the bridge as Sheva is there. So me and my paparazi mate got on the tube and went to the ground.

The transfer was not going to be announced complete until Monday but my mate got him to hold up my signed shirt (which is now in every paper) and Chelsea therefore had to bring forward the signing announcement as he would have been all over the papers with a chelsea shirt before they announced it.

That is why the announcement was made so late last night, about 10.30pm.

You can now buy Sheva shirts on my site!

Quality

gerd said:
Noise, i like Chelsea (really i do)
And i haven't bothered to read one single post before yours...
I just wanted to say that Chelsea have done the most senseless transfer in years.
Yes Shevshenko is a great player, but he is an old player...
Big clubs should buy young talented players. This is not good for football and a bad investment for Chelsea (even if they win next years CL because Shevshenko scored 15 goals)...
Shame...

29 years is too old ??:shock: DO you know for a player the best form in his career is beetween 25 AND 30 years,??
The guy is one year older than t.Henry and you call him"old player"
sometime you have to buy some "confirmed"players to help the youngers to improve
and how can you say a "bad investment"?did Real madrid do a "bad investment"when they bought Zidane(28 or 29 at these moments)??WAS not good FOR football??

Last edited:
Trommyda said:
Now we officially have Ballack,Kolou and Shevchenko wow,and who next,i just hope Jose wont buy R.Carlos,like someone said here before he's too old,surely we need a more defensively strong leftback.
You're pleased with the signing of Sheva and Ballack but Roberto Carlos is too old for you? :lmao:
Do you realise that Sheva and Ballack will probably need replacing in 2 years time?

Congrats Chelsea, uff, you'r gonna beat everyone in the Prem... err.. PES.

442 diamond formation for sure now.

..........Chech..................
.......Terry...Carvalho..........
P.Ferreira...........Del Horno(?)
............Makelele.............
.....Lampard..........Duff.......
..............Ballack............
.....Shevchenko..................
.................Drogba..........

Hint: this is my starting lineup and Formation with Chelsea at PES :)

Last edited:
Flawl3ssCowb0y said:
Really?
How old is Zidane? Larrson? Bergkamp? Shearer?
I said PROBABLY. Not all players can play well once they go past 30. Just cuz a handful of them can, it doesnt mean all of them can.
And the players you mentioned dont rely on characteristics that become weak over age which is why they're still good. Ballack probably fits that criteria but that remains to be seen. But Sheva definately doesnt apply here which is why Milan let him go so easily just a year after they had made clear he wasnt for sale at any price.

Revan said:
Congrats Chelsea, uff, you'r gonna beat everyone in the Prem... err.. PES.

442 diamond formation for sure now.

..........Chech..................
.......Terry...Carvalho..........
P.Ferreira...........Del Horno(?)
............Makelele.............
.....Lampard..........Duff.......
..............Ballack............
.....Shevchenko..................
.................Drogba..........

Hint: this is my starting lineup and Formation with Chelsea at PES :)

I'd say essien instead duff but for sur after mourinho's claims we'll play with BOTH up front drogba and sheva so the diamond will be perfect

RuneEdge said:
I said PROBABLY. Not all players can play well once they go past 30. Just cuz a handful of them can, it doesnt mean all of them can.
And the players you mentioned dont rely on characteristics that become weak over age which is why they're still good. Ballack probably fits that criteria but that remains to be seen. But Sheva definately doesnt apply here which is why Milan let him go so easily just a year after they had made clear he wasnt for sale at any price.

cuz they play for chelsea of course they can't play well once they past 30.. pfffff
and are you sur milan let sheva go so easily??Didn't they try until the last minute before his press conference to hold him?But Milan are a club with class and they have respected sheva's wishes to give priority at his family

i thinking s.kalou was best signing so far, the rest are B$, i disagree with mourinho signing ballack & sheva, and r.carlos is utter crap!!...

Gudjohnsen, will be out it seems, too bad, hes a creative and a great player, was at Chelsea for a good amount of time, will surely be missed...Take Care Guddy!

ALAIN said:
cuz they play for chelsea of course they can't play well once they past 30.. pfffff
Yeah, you're right. At 30, we all hit puberty. :roll:

chelsea_fan said:
i thinking s.kalou was best signing so far, the rest are B$, i disagree with mourinho signing ballack & sheva, and r.carlos is utter crap!!...

Gudjohnsen, will be out it seems, too bad, hes a creative and a great player, was at Chelsea for a good amount of time, will surely be missed...Take Care Guddy!

agree about what you said about ballack we didn't need him !!!i would have prefered to play guddy in that position and you're right he will miss us!!for sheva we needed a forward "20 goals a season"
for r.CARlos if you read this board jose :lol: :dON't bring HIM HE IS FINISHED!!!!!

Yeah, I really can't see the reason off buying R Carlos, unless they wanna sell shirts. But then again finding good leftback is hard these days.

Absolutely I see him slipping right into that midfield 4/5. So exciting to see a young starlet getting his change at the big time, and what better stage then the premiership. What a great decision he's made.

I heard Man Utd decided to accept the compensation package cause they class him as Damaged goods.

Like I said a long time ago, if we make money off him, I'll be more than happy. And it looks like we made £10million off him.
In the end, I'd never accept a fool like him at our club even if he changed his mind about the situation. So never having to see him in our shirt AND making money off him is a huge bonus.

I think we need to learn our lesson from this and make sure all future transfers are done properly before Chelsea swoop in and give our targets an offer they cant refuse. (and I mean that in a "Al Pacino" way)

Back
Top Bottom